PDA

View Full Version : Crazy idea about plotline!! *SPOILERS from leaked mag*

Karl_93
10-17-2007, 08:52 AM
*SPOILERS FROM LEAKED MAGAZINE**spoilers*spoilers*spoilers*

I couldnt help looking lol i just had to check the magazines. So i just had an idea. I was reading about the prototype and looking at the'leaked' pictures, (opps lol) when i noticed that prototype and assassins are both made by ubisoft. I also remembered that prototype dude and altair seem to have a resemblance in clothing. I dunno what this means but possbibly prototype will be a possible sequal to assassins? Also, modern altair seems to have escaped from some factory and prototype seems to have gotten strange powers. Dunno if its related but i think that he was captive in some factory or something not sure. Prototype that is. Srry if this has been posted already but the search function sux. Well anywayz it was a pretty cool idea and im gonna try looking for more pictures of the prototype dude to look for pictures of his face. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
Post thoughts

GuStick93
10-17-2007, 08:57 AM
tehre are similarities,when i first looked at a pic in a magazine, i did say that he looks like altair,plus he does freerun like altair

who knows,this kind of thing has never been made before,but it should be good if done right

mynameismyself
10-17-2007, 08:59 AM
Prototype is published by Sierra and developed by Radical Entertainment. No Ubisoft here, boy.

moqqy
10-17-2007, 09:02 AM
And why would they make a sequel and the original game at the same time?

saros.exe
10-17-2007, 09:04 AM
and this has been discussed earlier

Phreaky_McGeek
10-17-2007, 09:05 AM
This has already been theorized in a seperate thread, and what's wrong with the replying to the threads that you cited?

I call four-way pwnage.

Karl_93
10-17-2007, 09:20 AM
ahh srry as stated above i searched but nothing came up. and opps thought i saw ubi somewhere while reading an article.

Greenman2000
10-17-2007, 11:42 AM
nice idea this protype guy when he kills someone he can take there D.N.A and change into the person he killed

eliteassassin69
10-17-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by mynameismyself:
Prototype is published by Sierra and developed by Radical Entertainment. No Ubisoft here, boy.

ya.... I dont know where you got ubisoft from.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif