PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, PLEASE make a DLC

senseimilla
11-16-2007, 02:56 PM
where you can lock on without pulling out your longblade/dagger so you can just use hiddenblade counterkills... I hate having to resheathe the damn sword everytime I lock on!

Just consider it for us "hiddenblade only" enthusiasts! Insta-death counterkills rock!

ProneNL
11-16-2007, 03:05 PM
Counterattack with a dagger wich is strapped to your arm? rofl

Lordgrunty11
11-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by ProneNL:
Counterattack with a dagger wich is strapped to your arm? rofl

yeah, haven't you done it, it's so awsome.
and to the TC I don't like it either.

Truthfuleagle
11-16-2007, 05:38 PM
the game doesnt support xbox live, so, they prolly cant make dlc for it

megapixel3d
11-16-2007, 06:02 PM
I recall Jade saying that they would consider DLC in one of the video interviews a couple months back. I hope they do come out with say different types of costumes, swords,the back dagger, and if they can without messing up story some more targets to take out. Come on Ubi-soft forget those fools that do not like the game. There are a lot of people that love this game!

P.S- in Assassins Creed 2 swimming would be a cool away to get away from the guards.

spf001
11-16-2007, 08:29 PM
yea DLC would be sweet...what ever happened to that crossbow like in the trailer where he jumps from the church?

ArghusDae85
07-04-2008, 07:01 PM
the crossbow was historically incorrect so they put trowing knives instead.. i think knives are way cooler than that little crap crossbow..

Praag
07-04-2008, 08:25 PM
I'm curious by what you mean historically incorrect.

Assassin's Creed takes place around 1191AD.

First evidence of crossbows were around china about 400-200BC. (Pretty sure that's long before 1191AD)

Do you mean historically incorrect for assassins in general? Well, who would really know? People still can't pinpoint the invention of the crossbow with total accuracy. Just that it probably spawed from China or close to China.

If i'm missing something here let me know.

BTOG46
07-04-2008, 09:41 PM
It wasn't taken out for any historical reason, the crossbow had been in use in Europe since about the same time as in China, the ancient Greeks used a type of crossbow as early as the 5th century BC.
The game devs simply decided to take it out of the game, and replace it with throwing knives, unfortunately, game videos had already been made that included the crossbow, so every few days someone posts on the forums asking how to find it in the game.

spazzoo1025
07-05-2008, 03:40 PM
the crossbow is too slow!!!!

Estigmax
07-12-2008, 04:38 PM
DLC ideas or AC 2:

customs for Altair (Templar south, Black Altair south)
horse missions, jobs, day-night circle.

BlindCider
08-05-2008, 02:01 AM
Yeah, the hidden blade counter attacks are some of the best, especially since they are instant kills... none of this useless kicking-the-guy-to-the-ground-instead-of-taking-him-out nonsense. But what I would REALLY love to see is some unarmed counter attacks! Grab the dude's arm and break it as he's punching or swinging a sword at you. And another one where you can take their momentum and throw them to the ground, and then break their neck!!! That would be SO COOL!!!!!!

Cody

XxRTEKxX
08-12-2008, 11:25 AM
I want the ability to be able to quickly drag a body. You know, grab 'em just under their arms, and drag them into an ally away from the public eye.

I'd also like the ability to grab someone and interrogate them like in Splinter Cell. This would also be great for pulling your victim out of site, then take them out.

RandomSAM
08-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Yeah, the hidden blade counter attacks are some of the best, especially since they are instant kills... none of this useless kicking-the-guy-to-the-ground-instead-of-taking-him-out nonsense. But what I would REALLY love to see is some unarmed counter attacks! Grab the dude's arm and break it as he's punching or swinging a sword at you. And another one where you can take their momentum and throw them to the ground, and then break their neck!!! That would be SO COOL!!!!!!

Actually, there are two ways in which Altair kills his opponent without and use of weapons at all.

1. Counter a strong attack with either sword and the quickly press step to break his legs (although he still lives).

2. 1 of the 3 combo-kills with the short-blade. Altair breaks the dude's legs (you can actually see the knee bent in the wrong direction! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif ) then he finishes the dude by breaking his neck. No blood involved in both of them, but still awesome to watch.

Estigmax
11-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Estigmax
sniper-crossbow missions!!!

LaurenIsSoMosh
11-16-2008, 09:28 PM
Thank you for your amazingly useful contribution to this very old thread! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

TokyoPoliceClub
11-16-2008, 10:09 PM
http://kevan.org/images/zombieface.jpg
It's another dead thread brought to life!

(but I do appreciate you not starting a new thread, I'm pretty sure you used the search button for this one.)