PDA

View Full Version : Ezios got a problem

cntwaituntilACB
06-24-2010, 05:49 PM
I just realized how heavy ezios left arm must feel with all that equipment strapped to him. He has the hidden blade, the gun, and the poison blade, all of that along with a big metal vambrace around the whole arm. I know that he needs his right arm to be more of a public interaction arm that doesnt look suspicious but for his sake they should throw something whether it be the gun or the poison blade on the right arm.

Yes i realize its just a video game and hes a fictional character but i was just throwing a thought out there.

albertwesker22
06-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by cntwaituntilACB:
I just realized how heavy ezios left arm must feel with all that equipment strapped to him. He has the hidden blade, the gun, and the poison blade, all of that along with a big metal vambrace around the whole arm. I know that he needs his right arm to be more of a public interaction arm that doesnt look suspicious but for his sake they should throw something whether it be the gun or the poison blade on the right arm.

Yes i realize its just a video game and hes a fictional character but i was just throwing a thought out there.

His gun is as "Small as a hummingbird" and his poison blade is as thin as a needle. The only thing that would have much weight is the hidden blade but Ezio has a strong build so he can handle it.

cntwaituntilACB
06-24-2010, 06:13 PM
He is a pretty big guy from what ive seen, i would say around 5'11 175-180, and i didnt realize they were that small? im just baseing my assumption on the inventory menu where the gun and poison blade are relatively large, i guess they just did that to emphasize the weapons.

Six_Gun
06-24-2010, 07:08 PM
It balances out if you think about it. For one, the poison blade is merely one of the two hidden blades hollowed out at the center, which removes weight. Then there's a small poison vial attached to it, pretty much a wash weight wise there. Second, the gun attachment is "As small as a hummingbird" as Leonardo says, so likely very light too. Third, and most importantly, Ezio wields his sword with his other hand. If anything, while engaging in swordplay, his right arm would be more weighed down. And the vambrace does not cover the whole arm as you say, just most of the middle part of his forearm.