PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive solo mission with preorder...

Aletheia.s.s
11-27-2010, 12:26 AM
I entered my code on the ps3 version of the Auditore edition. I got my unlock of The drachen armor and I was meant to also get the Aqueducts but it said some other name instead which I no longer remember. Now I can't find where this entrance is for the solo mission. The templar's lair icon doesn't show up on my map anywhere.

Could someone please give/show me the exact location to the entrance of solo missions that you get with the preorders.

Nick1021
11-27-2010, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by Aletheia.s.s:
I entered my code on the ps3 version of the Auditore edition. I got my unlock of The drachen armor and I was meant to also get the Aqueducts but it said some other name instead which I no longer remember. Now I can't find where this entrance is for the solo mission. The templar's lair icon doesn't show up on my map anywhere.

Could someone please give/show me the exact location to the entrance of solo missions that you get with the preorders.
Some where in Rome is my guess.

True_Assassin92
11-27-2010, 05:09 AM
The templar's lair is situated at the beginning of the aquaducts, but it didn't show up directly.

You might have to play the game until a certain point.

Aletheia.s.s
11-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Nevermind, it was just unavailable during sequence 7 (which was when I decided to look for it).