PDA

View Full Version : Complications (SPOILERS)

Captain Tomatoz
12-14-2009, 12:26 PM
When you deliver the peice of eden to borgia the other guard talks about complications in cyprus when trying to get it. Does anyone know what these complications were?

DiamondBlade_R
12-14-2009, 12:44 PM
iF I recall correctly, Bloodlines revolves heavily around Cyprus. Altair goes there in order to eliminate the remaining Templars. I'm guessing that has something to do with it, though I'm not sure as I haven't played Bloodlines.

Avl521
12-14-2009, 01:34 PM
it can't be that since by that time we're in... 1488 IIRC and Altair would be too old to be the complication at that time... unless he found a way to be immortal with the apple...

DiamondBlade_R
12-15-2009, 07:35 AM
Actually, it just occurred to me that Dante also mentions Cyprus in his last words. It could have something to do with that. If I recall correctly, I believe he says that all of Silvio Barbarigo's work was merely a distraction set by the Templars. Leonardo later speaks to Ezio about how the Codex foretells the arrival of a prophet. Ezio puts it all together, and figures that all of Silivio's work was of one purpose: to set everyone's attention away from the Templars in order for those to be able to retrieve the Piece of Eden from Cyprus without interruption.

sailboat1985
12-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
iF I recall correctly, Bloodlines revolves heavily around Cyprus. Altair goes there in order to eliminate the remaining Templars. I'm guessing that has something to do with it, though I'm not sure as I haven't played Bloodlines.

If you remember the last codex page, Altair's death is much more of a reality to him, and he is debating whether "asking" The Apple about a way to somehow prolong his life... "one last look can't hurt". That right there opens up the possibilities for Altair to be active during Ezio's time and further.