PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting booted out of the game

mattg1963
03-25-2010, 10:19 AM
I've had this game for about 2 hours now. I bought a copy on Amazon for $25 so I figured it was worth it. In the last hour of game play I have been booted out of the game 4 times. I have a good internet connection and everytime I get booted I immediately open a browser to make sure my connection is there and it is.

This is absolutely ridiculous. This game is now going to sit on my desk unplayed until I can download a patch/crack to eliminate the DRM. I'm so pi**ed that I wasted $25 on this game.

I guess I'll go play Mass Effect 2 or MW2 or some other game that was made by a company that doesn't punish its paying customers.

mattg1963
03-25-2010, 10:19 AM
I've had this game for about 2 hours now. I bought a copy on Amazon for $25 so I figured it was worth it. In the last hour of game play I have been booted out of the game 4 times. I have a good internet connection and everytime I get booted I immediately open a browser to make sure my connection is there and it is.

This is absolutely ridiculous. This game is now going to sit on my desk unplayed until I can download a patch/crack to eliminate the DRM. I'm so pi**ed that I wasted $25 on this game.

I guess I'll go play Mass Effect 2 or MW2 or some other game that was made by a company that doesn't punish its paying customers.

obliviondoll
03-25-2010, 12:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mattg1963:
MW2 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You still play MechWarrior 2?

Please don't mean Modern Warfare.

mattg1963
03-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Yes, Modern Warfare 2. It's a game that requires an internet connection while I play multi-player but not when I play single player.

Dizlol
03-25-2010, 02:16 PM
But didn't include dedi's as "DRM", so u shouldnt play that also, if u really want to play games from developers who respect they're PC costumers.

And i never had ANY problems with the AC2 DRM, except in that 1 week, and i could even play when Pirates where DDOSing the servers.

O6EvolutionIXMR
03-25-2010, 03:01 PM
Can you PLEASE post this on the "Technical Help & Advice" subforum? Mods?
I'm so sick an tired of seeing these posts. I actually don't visit as frequently as I did mainly because of this.

mattg1963
03-25-2010, 07:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by O6EvolutionIXMR:
Can you PLEASE post this on the "Technical Help & Advice" subforum? Mods?
I'm so sick an tired of seeing these posts. I actually don't visit as frequently as I did mainly because of this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, did you see any request for technical help/advice in my post? No? That's because there isn't one. This is a complaint about the DRM.

My advice to you is to simply ignore posts that don't interest you. It will take less of your time and you won't look quite as ... nevermind.