PDA

View Full Version : Masyaf Freeroam

juancapuron
11-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Since E3 and gamecom we were told we would be able to free roam in masyaf and in the village that is next to it. But in the mission where you actually go you have to follow a linear mission, What happened ubisoft you fooled us

Sarari
11-21-2011, 06:01 PM
I know right? I'm very disappointed about this.

YHHTQ
11-21-2011, 06:11 PM
Can anyone provide a source concerning such possibility? Not trying to be a smartass but I've asked countless times in other forums yet no one obliges.

I for one would LOVE for that to be possible, especially concerning Masyaf. I'm glad though I was able to climb the tower though.

roostersrule2
11-22-2011, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:
Can anyone provide a source concerning such possibility? Not trying to be a smartass but I've asked countless times in other forums yet no one obliges.

I for one would LOVE for that to be possible, especially concerning Masyaf. I'm glad though I was able to climb the tower though. Do the story again then when your on the last mission corrupt your game and you will be stuck there, I know from experience.

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:

I for one would LOVE for that to be possible, especially concerning Masyaf. I'm glad though I was able to climb the tower though. Do the story again then when your on the last mission corrupt your game and you will be stuck there I know from experience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmmmmm... Could you rephrase that by any chance? Kinda confusing really. :\

LordWolv
11-22-2011, 12:31 AM
Yes... At the moment, the only way to free roam in Masyaf is to be permanently stuck there. If you're desperate to get to Masyaf, then it's the only way...

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
Yes... At the moment, the only way to free roam in Masyaf is to be permanently stuck there. If you're desperate to get to Masyaf, then it's the only way...

Hmmmmmmmmmm, no thanks. I'll get back to the original AC then. Thank you very much for the info, guys.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 12:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:

I for one would LOVE for that to be possible, especially concerning Masyaf. I'm glad though I was able to climb the tower though. Do the story again then when your on the last mission corrupt your game and you will be stuck there I know from experience. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmmmmm... Could you rephrase that by any chance? Kinda confusing really. :\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's a glitch regarding a corrupted save.

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roostersrule2:

Hmmmmmmm... Could you rephrase that by any chance? Kinda confusing really. :\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's a glitch regarding a corrupted save. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I got that already; TKS.

LightRey
11-22-2011, 01:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

It's a glitch regarding a corrupted save. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I got that already; TKS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well that's all there is to it. He's able to free roam Masyaf because he can't get out because of the glitch.

lukaszep
11-22-2011, 01:42 PM
They weren't very clear when they said that, and i think we all assumed. They must have meant free roam within the story mission http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

AnthonyA85
11-22-2011, 01:46 PM
i think next time we ask them in Q&As about free-roaming, we should be specific about WHEN we want to free roam.