PDA

View Full Version : AC Sequals (SPIOLER)

soccerkid82792
11-19-2007, 10:45 AM
i just feel like expressing my ideas a/b II and III, though no need to inform me that UBI probably already has these partially set.

AC II
I think the story for desmond will end on Dec 12 2012, when the satellite is launched and they take over most of the world. Though i still think that Desmond must be in the Anime(gah i forgot what it is called..but the thingy to read memory) for the most part of II to recieve more powers.

AC III
AC III will pick up from AC II in modern (2012) day US, which was already suffering alot (known from emails) but has even more devastated by the eden satelite thing. So i think we will be climing half destoryed skyscrapers as Desmond(of course).

Though i'd hate to see just 2 more AC's...maybe thy can just do sets oif Triliogies on a certian modern day Assassin

So post any questions or additions to this, and lemme know what ya'll think.

soccerkid82792
11-19-2007, 10:45 AM
i just feel like expressing my ideas a/b II and III, though no need to inform me that UBI probably already has these partially set.

AC II
I think the story for desmond will end on Dec 12 2012, when the satellite is launched and they take over most of the world. Though i still think that Desmond must be in the Anime(gah i forgot what it is called..but the thingy to read memory) for the most part of II to recieve more powers.

AC III
AC III will pick up from AC II in modern (2012) day US, which was already suffering alot (known from emails) but has even more devastated by the eden satelite thing. So i think we will be climing half destoryed skyscrapers as Desmond(of course).

Though i'd hate to see just 2 more AC's...maybe thy can just do sets oif Triliogies on a certian modern day Assassin

So post any questions or additions to this, and lemme know what ya'll think.

soccerkid82792
11-19-2007, 01:18 PM
what? no one feels like talking about sequals? boohttp://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.giflol

Zain0
11-19-2007, 01:21 PM
You know what I'm thinking.. at the end Vidic tells those 3 guys in the room that there are "several" more artifacts to collect and they say "forget about them", maybe in the next sequels the Assassins that remain will try to find the remaining artifacts for themselves to try and stop abstergo?

soccerkid82792
11-19-2007, 01:25 PM
ya, but see im thinking is that in the second one Abstergo is going to be collecting them, and like the one in that japan island is missing, but its the most important one (it talks about somewhere how each one has different abilities) and its missing...so they must research Desmond again...giving him more "bleeding" with his ancestors. then they will eventually finds it...and the third one will be them recovering and destroying these artifacts...ooo maybe it will be in space since they are in the satelite http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

ProneNL
11-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Ty for the spoiler tags!

AirRon_2K7
11-19-2007, 02:42 PM
I think that they might go after the holy grail... since in the email, they drop all investigation on it, saying how there isn't enough proof of it's existance... perfect starting point for the assassins to investigate.