PDA

View Full Version : AC owners, how come I can only find 18 Masyaf flags???

Chris21Adan
11-15-2007, 05:06 AM
I found 18 out of the 20 Masyaf flags but I'm having trouble locating the last 5. Any suggestions? I've LITERALLY looked everywhere! = (

Btw, AC rocks!

avsrule247
11-15-2007, 05:13 AM
Just keep free running over stuff and eventually you will find it. Start to get chased by guards and while you are having fun I bet you will find them somewhere.

Exassassin
11-15-2007, 05:18 AM
I was having trouble with the Green Orbs in Crackdown. I've been searching for hours and hours for the last green orb. The flags will be a lot harder to find because they don't show the same green glow like the orbs in Crackdown. I'm pretty sure I will have a lot of fun with my flag hunt http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Chris21Adan
11-15-2007, 05:20 AM
I've literally searched everwhere in Masyaf though..... anyone find some Masyaf flags that were hidden so good that you couldn't see them from roof tops? Any flags hidden behind the towns people or something? Any suggestions would help. That is if you've found all 20 Masyaf flags yourself.

xekushnr
11-15-2007, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Exassassin:
I was having trouble with the Green Orbs in Crackdown. I've been searching for hours and hours for the last green orb. The flags will be a lot harder to find because they don't show the same green glow like the orbs in Crackdown. I'm pretty sure I will have a lot of fun with my flag hunt http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Well, they do have that whole computer gibberish thing that surrounds them, like when you target enemies.

I havent found the flags either, but I havent really been looking for them. Check behind buildings (sometimes there is space between the back wall and the mountain cliff), alleyways, and around the actual temple.

madanath
11-15-2007, 05:25 AM
im pretty sure there is one on ground level by where you do your first eevesdrop misson

Cutts77
11-15-2007, 05:28 AM
I think the best thing for you to do would be to get on top of a viewpoint and scope it out from there.

Exassassin
11-15-2007, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Cutts77:
I think the best thing for you to do would be to get on top of a viewpoint and scope it out from there.

Just one question: Can't you find the flags easier by using the Eagle vision?

Chris21Adan
11-15-2007, 05:33 AM
I think the best thing for you to do would be to get on top of a viewpoint and scope it out from there. I've been on top of practically every building in Masyaf. I've searched every nook and cranny but I still can't find the last 5 flags. =(

Exassassin
11-15-2007, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Chris21Adan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cutts77:
I think the best thing for you to do would be to get on top of a viewpoint and scope it out from there. I've been on top of practically every building in Masyaf. I've searched every nook and cranny but I still can't find the last 5 flags. =( </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It wouldn't be a glitch, that's almost certain. I guess you really missed some parts in Masyaf. I have no idea how Masyaf looks like, but I'm pretty sure it won't be that hard to find the remaining 5 flags. Be patienced, you will find them eventually http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

xekushnr
11-15-2007, 05:39 AM
I think you should try looking around the castle. I was thinking about that as I was running back out to Acre for an assassination. I made a mental note of looking around the castle later because I'm SURE I will forget to look there when I'm hunting for flags. Knowing me I'll only check the village.

Cutts77
11-15-2007, 05:41 AM
How about just walking round the village and castle then? Knowing how collectibles work these days, they put alot in the most likely place to look, and then put the last few in the hard places.

Chris21Adan
11-15-2007, 05:46 AM
How about just walking round the village and castle then? Knowing how collectibles work these days, they put alot in the most likely place to look, and then put the last few in the hard places. I've looked all around the village and I've looked everywhere in the castle. Even found 2 in the courtyard....

Cutts77
11-15-2007, 05:54 AM
Think about what flags are and when people would put them. It would seem obvious for them to be visible. Are there any walls surrounding?

Katatonia.
11-15-2007, 08:06 AM
Have you done the leap of faith again? There is a flag up the ladders leading towards it and another hidden just off the path that leads to the tower where you dropped the logs. I still have not found all 20 but these were the last couple I found.

Also there are some hidden at ground level behind bushes and even one behind some buildings over looking the cliff above the lake.

Chris21Adan
11-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Katatonia.:
Have you done the leap of faith again? There is a flag up the ladders leading towards it and another hidden just off the path that leads to the tower where you dropped the logs. I still have not found all 20 but these were the last couple I found.

Also there are some hidden at ground level behind bushes and even one behind some buildings over looking the cliff above the lake. You obviously have the game because I know exactly what you're talking about. Anyways, I've collected the flags you mentioned so that's a no go.

Rownan
11-15-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Chris21Adan:I've looked all around the village and I've looked everywhere in the castle. Even found 2 in the courtyard....

What courtyard are you referring to, and how do you get there? Cause I've found 18/20, I think these 2 are the ones I'm missing.

For anyone else having trouble finding them, just go building top to building top, you will find most of them. The town really isn't all that big.

bukowski113
11-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Rownan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris21Adan:I've looked all around the village and I've looked everywhere in the castle. Even found 2 in the courtyard....

What courtyard are you referring to, and how do you get there? Cause I've found 18/20, I think these 2 are the ones I'm missing.

For anyone else having trouble finding them, just go building top to building top, you will find most of them. The town really isn't all that big. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I'm reading him right (and I'm exhausted from playing AC all night so it's possible that I'm not--side note, sneaking up and sticking archers is my new favorite thing, especially when their bodies fall off the roof) I think he's talking about the "back exit" from the main castle where you meet with the boss who gives you your assignments.

So if you go out the front you meet up with the guy who takes you through the fight tutorial. If you go out the back door (directly opposite the front door) there's a courtyard with a couple of flags.

I'm nowhere near a complete set of any of the flags and most of them I've found by accident. That'll surely come back to bite me when I'm 1 away from done and have to scour the entire world looking for it...

Exassassin
11-15-2007, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by bukowski113:

If I'm reading him right (and I'm exhausted from playing AC all night so it's possible that I'm not--side note, sneaking up and sticking archers is my new favorite thing, especially when their bodies fall off the roof) I think he's talking about the "back exit" from the main castle where you meet with the boss who gives you your assignments.

So if you go out the front you meet up with the guy who takes you through the fight tutorial. If you go out the back door (directly opposite the front door) there's a courtyard with a couple of flags.

I'm nowhere near a complete set of any of the flags and most of them I've found by accident. That'll surely come back to bite me when I'm 1 away from done and have to scour the entire world looking for it...

You mean the courtyard below the room where you get your assignments? Where the white robed women are? I do see one flag If I look trough the gate but how in the world do I get there? And are those flags part of the Masyaf flags?

bukowski113
11-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Exassassin:
You mean the courtyard below the room where you get your assignments? Where the white robed women are? I do see one flag If I look trough the gate but how in the world do I get there? And are those flags part of the Masyaf flags?

Yeah, I think that's the one I'm talking about.

So if you face the front door (where the soldier talkd to you and you enter the fight tutorial as soon as you walk out the door), don't walk out that door. Flip a 180 and go out the back door. There's a courtyard out there. Hopefully we're talking about the same thing, otherwise all I've done is confuse you and myself...

Hope that helps.

Exassassin
11-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by bukowski113:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Exassassin:

Yeah, I think that's the one I'm talking about.

So if you face the front door (where the soldier talkd to you and you enter the fight tutorial as soon as you walk out the door), don't walk out that door. Flip a 180 and go out the back door. There's a courtyard out there. Hopefully we're talking about the same thing, otherwise all I've done is confuse you and myself...

Hope that helps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know that courtyard, but a gate is blocking is blocking the entrance to it. I guess it will open on the later missions. There are 2 guards standing beside the gate, correct?

xekushnr
11-15-2007, 01:07 PM
Yes, it opens either after the second or third assassination, i dont remember which.

Exassassin
11-15-2007, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by xekushnr:
Yes, it opens either after the second or third assassination, i dont remember which.

Alright, thanks. Then I shouldn't worry that I can not find the last 2 Masyaf flags http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

NorthernAvengeR
11-15-2007, 02:50 PM
I did some searching when I was seeking the traitor(first mission after you've been demoted) and i found 18 still need 2 more, but ill search for em later. In Damascus right now. God, getting the 100 saracen flags is going to be hell. The last two people(and me) can't find must be behind the gate you mentioned.

S.I.N.N.
11-15-2007, 03:12 PM
in the miniguide it says that it is recomended that you look for the masyaf flags later on. so its possible you cant reach them until later in the game.

Chris21Adan
11-16-2007, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Rownan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chris21Adan:I've looked all around the village and I've looked everywhere in the castle. Even found 2 in the courtyard....

For anyone else having trouble finding them, just go building top to building top, you will find most of them. The town really isn't all that big. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I could only find 18/20 as well. I've looked for hours already. Literally every inch of Masyaf and nothing... has anyone found 20/20 Masyaf flags?

Chris21Adan
11-16-2007, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by xekushnr:
Yes, it opens either after the second or third assassination, i dont remember which. Omg really? You sure? I was looking for the last two for hours. Was getting a little frustrated.

thun712
11-16-2007, 03:40 AM
Wow, we should compile a list or something.. I am actually only missing one. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Chris21Adan
11-16-2007, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by thun712:
Wow, we should compile a list or something.. I am actually only missing one. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif you have 19 Masyaf flags? Did you assassinate anyone yet?

TheManNick00
11-16-2007, 03:29 PM
I have 19/20 of the flags. Including the 2 in the courtyard. Can anyone tell me if there are any outside of town. Past the gate where u can pick up a horse. I have been scouring the town, castle, and outside the gate for hours cant find #20. Plz help.

obssessed.by.AC
11-16-2007, 03:36 PM
i got all of them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

danzo69
11-16-2007, 04:01 PM
i got 18 as well.... im just gonna wait a bit more till somebody makes a walkthrough.

Mc_D
11-16-2007, 04:14 PM
I have all 20 but it pretty much is impossible how to explain where they are besides the ones by the courtyard and by the leap of faith part in the tutorial

Exassassin
11-16-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Mc_D:
I have all 20 but it pretty much is impossible how to explain where they are besides the ones by the courtyard and by the leap of faith part in the tutorial

You think that's impossible? Try getting all the 100 flags in The Kingdom, now that is hard. I've only got 34 so far and I try to have fun with both the flags and combat in between before I go to my second city: Jeruzalem.

For the people who can't find the flags: There are a couple of them near the edge of the water where the houses are located (on top of the cliff). You need to do some acrobatics to reach them. There are also 2 where you do your first Leap of Faith. Try looking in dark corners where no one is. It's really just a game of hide and seek but only the flags do not move. Just imagine yourself of you being the one who is hiding: Where would you hide?

dd22cowboys
11-16-2007, 05:56 PM
man, im guessing we wont be able to climb masyaf castle cus people already have all 20. i have 19 and i was hoping it was on top of masyaf http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif.

Indiek
11-16-2007, 06:37 PM
I had same issue... BUT i found them Finally!

Expired_Exile
11-16-2007, 08:24 PM
my hardest ones to find were .. here..

1) as soon as u leave the castle.. if u stick on the left side.. and u do ur first jump.. turn right and follow the wall.

2)go back behind the cliffs where u first went to do the ambush. once u walk after the first "tightpole" look carefully around the cliff and there should be one.

the rest are very hard to explain.. but i'm not gonna spend 20 bux to find all the flags and templest.

spf001
11-16-2007, 08:27 PM
yea im missing one flag here. i got the two in the courtyard. ones on a pole thing and another is all the way at the bottom of the balconies in a corner. i still cant find this last one..went back and did the leap of faith stuff and what not...also..is there a way to get to the really high parts of the castle?

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 08:46 PM
the two in the place where ya leader is. theres a gate that leads to an outside garden area.

it only opens once you kill your third target

Chris21Adan
11-16-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
the two in the place where ya leader is. theres a gate that leads to an outside garden area.

it only opens once you kill your third target Sweetness. Thought I was just blind or something.

DarkRonin1971
11-17-2007, 03:07 AM
earlier today I read this and decided to try my hand at finding them... took about hour and half to find them all... yes, all of them.

there is 3 behind the castle. go all the way to the fence and it will be on your right. if you are looking out towards the great view behind the castle, theres another one on your left next to the staircase, and the last one I found was probably the easiest to see but I didnt at all, till my son told me "its right there dad on the fountain!", which is also behind the castle. the rest was kinda easy to see and find. there is two to be found right after the 1st leap of faith. cross the 1st beam and look to your left. then before you cross the long beam, look off to your left again. the rest are in the village. which if you didnt know is split in 3 sections. high, middle, and bottom. the middle section actually splits in 2 as you come the road. and also, look for the people sitting on the bench. most of the flags are near them... the weird thing about me writing this is I'm doing this from memory. I found them around 3:30 this afternoon, central time and its 4AM now... been playing AC and call of duty 4... and I wanted to get this out before hitting the sack... Good Night and Good Luck!

Vanquish_Xx
11-17-2007, 08:22 AM
i have 19/20. I have the 2 inside the courtyard and all of the others up to the town. I have the guide and ive been to each of the spots in the town 3 times and i still cant find the last flag. Any suggestions where it might be hiding. I'm 99% positive that i covered the first 2 rows of houses but its been 2 hours and i really just want to stop looking

Verzillius
11-17-2007, 10:00 AM
After you assassinated your first target there will open up a Garden behind the castle where your leader is. There are the last 2 of the Masyaf Flags.

I'm sorry if this has been pointed out already, but I was to lazy to read the whole topic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Chris21Adan
11-17-2007, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Verzillius:
After you assassinated your first target there will open up a Garden behind the castle where your leader is. There are the last 2 of the Masyaf Flags.

I'm sorry if this has been pointed out already, but I was to lazy to read the whole topic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Yeah, I'm planning on making my first assassination today. Been too busy with COD 4 lately. =)

JMCA2006
11-17-2007, 01:42 PM
I found all the Masyaf flags last night! first day of playing AC too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

I forgot to luk in a little Alley over looking the River (?) In between Masyaf Castle and the Market, found a flag next to a bench with two people sitting down all slone (they shoulda got a room http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

luke100
11-17-2007, 02:12 PM
i can imagine you can only find 18 because there are 2 in a place you havent looked.....

grIMreaPR
11-17-2007, 02:47 PM
SPOILER

Well wen you verse assassin leader there are two flags and there are i think two at the bottom or near where u do your first leap of faith sorry if i ruin anything but that will help u

Cyflynder
11-17-2007, 03:43 PM
here is a vidoe showing 16 of the 20 flags maybe u havent found some of them...hopes that this is helping you.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3InhMdcK1w

DarkRonin1971
11-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Vanquish_Xx:
i have 19/20. I have the 2 inside the courtyard and all of the others up to the town. I have the guide and ive been to each of the spots in the town 3 times and i still cant find the last flag. Any suggestions where it might be hiding. I'm 99% positive that i covered the first 2 rows of houses but its been 2 hours and i really just want to stop looking

there is three in the courtyard... try reading my previous post...

SpyderNynja
11-17-2007, 11:33 PM
why oh why did I read that spoiler http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

LaNeNa4uPr
11-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Thnx boys i need 2 flags n thnx 2 u i cant find 1 or the 2 flasg http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Stiler
11-18-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by DarkRonin1971:
earlier today I read this and decided to try my hand at finding them... took about hour and half to find them all... yes, all of them.

there is 3 behind the castle. go all the way to the fence and it will be on your right. if you are looking out towards the great view behind the castle, theres another one on your left next to the staircase, and the last one I found was probably the easiest to see but I didnt at all, till my son told me "its right there dad on the fountain!", which is also behind the castle. the rest was kinda easy to see and find. there is two to be found right after the 1st leap of faith. cross the 1st beam and look to your left. then before you cross the long beam, look off to your left again. the rest are in the village. which if you didnt know is split in 3 sections. high, middle, and bottom. the middle section actually splits in 2 as you come the road. and also, look for the people sitting on the bench. most of the flags are near them... the weird thing about me writing this is I'm doing this from memory. I found them around 3:30 this afternoon, central time and its 4AM now... been playing AC and call of duty 4... and I wanted to get this out before hitting the sack... Good Night and Good Luck!

I've read this three times now and I still can't find three flags there, only two.

The one in the fountain, and then the one in the very end of the courtyard near the starcaise.

Altair1
11-18-2007, 04:03 PM
theres 1 or 2 behind the mansion where the master was

JohnMosak
11-18-2007, 05:40 PM
Across the boards where you 1st had to unleash the horde of logs on the troops, there is one hiding there too.

venom360
11-18-2007, 05:42 PM
Use http://www.flickr.com/photos/20217538@N00/2035189727/in/set-72157603196347550/
check every point and see which one you are missing.

csg180
11-19-2007, 12:19 AM
i just got all 20.. there are only two in the courtyard/garden area behind the castle... not 3..

my last few were just hard to find b/c they were low on the ground near the houses.. in between them and around corners...

Dont forget the one up in the castle (up the tall ladder, near the training area)... there is also where near those beams u ran across before the log drop sequence... another difficult one was behind a set of houses above the large body of water (in between the castle and houses) u hafta swing from some poles to get to it...

BrassMonkey
11-19-2007, 12:48 AM
The link to flickr says the photos are private. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Robbinho1992
11-19-2007, 01:04 AM
I have them all, took me about 20 mins to find them, just remember to lookeverywhere you can, takes some time but if you look behind evrybulidng and near people, you'll find them...Now im looking for Templar Flags. Got 9 more to get.

Altairwasere
11-20-2007, 02:41 PM
don't sweat dude...I myself finished the game today and never even picked up a masyaf flag b4 and have already got 19....shame tho, ive been at the last 1 for about 2 and half hours. any1 no any uva vids to help us? utube?!

i D3L i ReaVeR
---xbox LIVE gamertag
feel free to add but only got bout 6 places left

Altairwasere
11-20-2007, 02:46 PM
also any1. wat do u mean the ally overlooking the river between the castle? U mean the big ocean fing?? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif only need 1 more and fink thats the 1!

Altairwasere
11-20-2007, 02:49 PM
! more b4 i go to bed hehe http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif if any1 hasnt found it..thers 1 inside by al mualim between two bookcases...easy to find! BI for 2nite!

Crayfishy123
11-20-2007, 02:51 PM
check the downstairs library in the castle... that one gave me trouble http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Crayfishy123
11-20-2007, 02:52 PM
grr beaten because i decided to stop writing and watch tv... nope i cant finish sentances without gettnig distra... ooh a squirrel!

k3b3r0s
11-22-2007, 08:30 AM
Ok, for the flag in Masyaf where you have to do the leap of faith again... How do you get out of that area after?

If I climb the tower again, I see no way to get down. Help a brother out!

Brett17
11-22-2007, 09:50 AM
i was having trouble with the last two aswel as i only had 18, i now have all 20 the last two were in easy places aswel lol. almost all of them are on buildings and the rest in the lil nooks and crannys of the houses it took me a day to find all 20 good luck

Artist Deidara
11-22-2007, 01:56 PM
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6853/masyafwa9.jpg

sludgut
11-22-2007, 03:15 PM
What do you mean where do you go after the leap of faith again? Did you not do the tutorial? you get out the same way as you did in the tutorial you have to cross the beams to different rock formations and then climb the tower and just jump there is no safe way down just drop to the ground.

lumbajacka
11-26-2007, 07:00 PM
I have found 19/20 flags in Masyaf. Try going back to the temple at the top and doing that short mission you had to do earlier again where you opened the hatch and released all of those logs onto the enemies. Eagle jump down from the top like before and then walk across those beams again. There is a flag in the back there after the first beam. I've gone through the city 4 times already and can't find the last one. But it definitely helped going through it all again each time.

Ozymandias1988
12-04-2007, 10:27 PM
ive found all 20 masyaf flags. my cousin went throuh, got 18, and i found the next two quickly. One tricky one: go to the original leap of faith place (from when de Sable attacks in the opening cinematics) and go across to the first rock, take a left instead of a right, and drop down, and one is there

HD_Hunter_
12-05-2007, 11:41 AM
I found all the 20 aswell, was mising 1 but was quiete easy location, i was desperated looking everywhere but never on that place where i found the last, that on the sable stuff was one of the first flags that i got, was very obious http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

ahardcase1975
12-29-2007, 02:24 PM
http://www.firestorm.aquiss.com/AssassinsCreed/Guide/Masyaf.htm

here is a site with a map of all flags in game hover mouse pointer over dots to get picture and better explination

ACRockz
01-05-2008, 07:03 PM
I am back and yes i wield answers...

I think the only way to get the last 2 flags in Masyaf is by Fighting your master at the last part of the game Behind the Temple (the Fortress) from the open door at the front of the stairs i seen 2 flags behind there

One on a Pole and one at the Very bottem

Good luck Finding them

AcRockz

Lazybeans
01-05-2008, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by ACRockz:
I am back and yes i wield answers...

I think the only way to get the last 2 flags in Masyaf is by Fighting your master at the last part of the game Behind the Temple (the Fortress) from the open door at the front of the stairs i seen 2 flags behind there

One on a Pole and one at the Very bottem

Good luck Finding them

AcRockz

The gate to that area actually opens much earlier than that, like Block 3 or so.

jcody
01-05-2008, 07:29 PM
I found all of them way before fighting al mualim. My last one was in an obvious place, sorta. I was between a ledge and a tree in the middle of town, out in the open but obstructed from view.

Crash_Plague
01-05-2008, 08:17 PM
I found 18 out of the 20 Masyaf flags but I'm having trouble locating the last 5. Any suggestions? I've LITERALLY looked everywhere! = (

Btw, AC rocks!

Wow, you suck at math.

But you do have a good taste in games. lolz

jhls
01-07-2008, 09:21 PM
in masyaf how do you get to the back of the castle in the court yard i need the last two flags

CouchZombie
01-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by jhls:
in masyaf how do you get to the back of the castle in the court yard i need the last two flags

i believe it opens up after the first assassination.

xFiRe5tOrMx
02-08-2008, 03:12 AM
Anybody having trouble take a look at my Maps Guide. It has screenshots of all flags & templars!

Assassin's Creed Interactive Maps (http://www.AssassinsCreed-Maps.com)

rofflcopter
11-02-2008, 08:05 AM
I've literally searched everwhere in Masyaf though..... anyone find some Masyaf flags that were hidden so good that you couldn't see them from roof tops? Any flags hidden behind the towns people or something? Any suggestions would help. That is if you've found all 20 Masyaf flags yourself. yes i have found them all but it wasn't easy look down the cliffs for more of them. quote me back for more info.[/QUOTE]

warhead1997
08-12-2009, 12:48 PM
As you exit the fortress, jump down the first part of the hill to the left of the haystack, and turn right, there should be a single guard, and behind him there is a flag. (remember, only go down 1 part of the hill).

An_Idea
08-12-2009, 03:04 PM
i found all of them... i dunno just look it up online and check the garden in the back of masyaf

NoxieDC
08-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Why did you post here? Seriously, there's guides on youtube and everything...

thekyle0
08-12-2009, 03:58 PM
I didn't read the thread so sorry if this was said. But there is one on the cliffs that you go through to drop the logs on the Templars when they attack Masyaf. Or you could follow what NoxieDC says.

Power to the cheaters!

EmperorxZurg
08-12-2009, 09:07 PM
here's site, Got every flag in the whole game!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/Maps.htm just click on the city ur at and it'll give u screenshots of the flags wen u roll over their number, works for the green dots too since those are templars

Account_Deleted
08-13-2009, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by warhead1997:
As you exit the fortress, jump down the first part of the hill to the left of the haystack, and turn right, there should be a single guard, and behind him there is a flag. (remember, only go down 1 part of the hill).
he who zombies thread shall be know as a heritic http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif

xFiRe5tOrMx
08-20-2009, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
here's site, Got every flag in the whole game!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
http://www.assassinscreed-maps.com/Maps.htm just click on the city ur at and it'll give u screenshots of the flags wen u roll over their number, works for the green dots too since those are templars

Always nice to see my site posted http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SBRedFlag
08-20-2009, 08:23 PM
I was going to post your site as well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif Good thing I actually checked the last few posts...