PDA

View Full Version : i have FF2 and its great but when fireing feedback is....

Daytraders
11-19-2004, 06:25 PM
i have FF2 and its great but when fireing feedback is to strong for me and crosshair goes all over the place, the other force feedback effects are great, so my question is can i change the feedback on just some of the effects etc, i am useing the built in xp drivers, i dont want to use the ff2 software really. thx

Daytraders
11-19-2004, 06:25 PM
i have FF2 and its great but when fireing feedback is to strong for me and crosshair goes all over the place, the other force feedback effects are great, so my question is can i change the feedback on just some of the effects etc, i am useing the built in xp drivers, i dont want to use the ff2 software really. thx

Willey
11-19-2004, 07:41 PM
I use a MS FFB2 as well and I renamed several .ffe files in the FB/Force Feedback folder. I just kept the shake and spring files in their original state. I didn't want to delete them completely so I just put a .bak behind each one. You could move them elsewhere alternatively.
That removed all effects that are rather bad for precision and flying. There's still a gun shake left, but a 30mm shakes like 7mm with all files active. Much better. Also, no hard kickback shake on the ground and in turbuleces. I have this for quite some time now and I don't want to miss it.

Daytraders
11-19-2004, 09:41 PM
thx for reply what ones would i put .bak on to.