PDA

View Full Version : Black out..

money_money
09-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Is there a trick to recovering faster from the preblackout, blackout? Is it possible? or do u just have to wait it out and try not to apply more high G's that would push u into full unconsciousness.

$

money_money
09-15-2005, 11:27 AM
Is there a trick to recovering faster from the preblackout, blackout? Is it possible? or do u just have to wait it out and try not to apply more high G's that would push u into full unconsciousness.

$

LEBillfish
09-15-2005, 11:31 AM
Drop throttle, nose down (outside/inverted loop move), combat flaps to help pull you out.

To help prevent it, reduce throttle before pull out.

huggy87
09-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Squeeze your legs, clench your glutes and abdomen, say "hook" while forcefully ejecting air.

Or, hit F3 and fly with your external view. If you're completely blacked out it will take a good 20 seconds to recover.

Kuna15
09-15-2005, 12:25 PM
There is only trick to not black out afaik. When screen becomes greyish immediatelly back up on stick (and if speed is very high reduce throttle also). You will notice that not every time that works, but that is becuase you're on very high speed.

It isn't wise to black out during combat, but I have black out several times during evading manoeuvres when I predict that bandit would hit me if I don't press on stick hard. Otherwise must watch carefully.
When black out will occur can be learned and thus avoided.

But if you happen to be in black out reduce throttle to zero and give some negative Gs (redout). If you aren't in combat, you can also put nose of aircraft full up , so speed will worn off very fast with combination 0% throttle + flaps.

F0_Dark_P
09-15-2005, 12:46 PM
there sould be a option where you can puch a button like frenzy, just like in track and field http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif , just to imitate what you do in reality as huggy87 says

money_money
09-15-2005, 12:50 PM
thx guys, ill give those a try.

<3 $