PDA

View Full Version : What kind of assassin are you?

Jash1434
11-29-2010, 12:17 AM
I feal like a broken record when I say this: I'm sorry if this has already been brought up. I apologize because I'm doing this on my iPhone and I have horrible cell signal at my house so I didn't do a search on the topic. And my phone likes to do auto correct on my spelling and sometimes it thinks in saying Bolivia when I'm trying to say bologna if I spell it incorrectly. I know how annoying bad spellers can be.
Anyway how do you play when your just messing around? Do I only run on rooftops? Do go all out and attack everything you see head on?
Im not really sure how I play. I lke to do long jumps and see if I can make it to a hand hold, but at the same time I like to be as real as possible when I climb. In real life you would hbe to be very very strong to be doing the leaping climb all the way up the side of a 6 story building. I love throwing change around and try to get as large a crowd as possible.
So what do you like to do when your just screwing around? Oh and a little off topic: how do I get the fight club and the parachute?

JAHman28
11-29-2010, 12:57 AM
Fight Club appears once you renovate [spoiler from... let's see... about sequence Four] <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Bartolomeo's Fort It appears in the basement.</span> [spoiler end]

I'm not entirely sure as I haven't actually gone down there yet.

Rodriquezz
11-29-2010, 04:54 AM
I gather 10 guards and laugh at the horrible enemy AI.

SirPhist
11-29-2010, 06:42 AM
i love racing with pickpockets and trying to keep up with them. they're fun to free-run with. they're rather agile and do things you wouldn't think of doing. borgia messengers suck. but when i do eventually catch them & tackle them to the ground, i make sure i have my fists & kick them once while they're trying to get up lol then walk away.

one thing i miss from AC2 tho, when i hear a pickpocket coming from behind me, i'd turn real quick and pickpocket 'them.'

LadyGahan2010
11-29-2010, 08:55 AM
I pick a haystack which gets poked often by a passing guard band, I "fall asleep" in it and when poked I jump out and yell Surprise!

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

No yelling, OK, but stir up a fight... you know.

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by SirPhist:
i love racing with pickpockets and trying to keep up with them. they're fun to free-run with. they're rather agile and do things you wouldn't think of doing. borgia messengers suck. but when i do eventually catch them & tackle them to the ground, i make sure i have my fists & kick them once while they're trying to get up lol then walk away.

one thing i miss from AC2 tho, when i hear a pickpocket coming from behind me, i'd turn real quick and pickpocket 'them.'

hear a pickpocket coming? i dont remember that

i like to run on rooftoops because i dont like people and they tend to get in the way on the ground. also the people i see on rooftoops im allowed to stab and tbag without getting in trouble

Super_Sausage
11-29-2010, 02:02 PM
I like to do lots of free running but it's annoying that if a guard sees you on a roof he attacks.

k0br4
11-30-2010, 02:13 PM
I like to take the rooftops.. If any guards attack me or get in the way I throw them off the roof..

miniwally1
11-30-2010, 02:39 PM
Get a load of guards on you and let the brotherhood do it's job, it's actually really satisfying when you hear loads of gunshots from your assassins go off.

Jash1434
11-30-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by miniwally:
Get a load of guards on you and let the brotherhood do it's job, it's actually really satisfying when you hear loads of gunshots from your assassins go off.
I love doing that, although now that I've beaten the game and finished the towers I can't seem to find an area with alot of guards. Usually in just 4 or 5 and that's too easy for my assassins.

AssassinVenice
11-30-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Rodriquezz:
I gather 10 guards and laugh at the horrible enemy AI.
LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Sturnz0r
11-30-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Jash1434:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by miniwally:
I love doing that, although now that I've beaten the game and finished the towers I can't seem to find an area with alot of guards. Usually in just 4 or 5 and that's too easy for my assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
In front of the san Pietro bridge, you can gather quite a few, without those stupid vigilantes

evilkitten28
11-30-2010, 04:38 PM
Depends on what mood I'm in that day but typically I either:

1. walk right up behind a guard(or two standing together) and kill him (or them with a double assassination) and then see how many different counter attacks Ezio will do with different weapons

2. poison someone, walk away and then turn the camera around to watch the noseys get clobbered when they begin to flail around

3. try to find as many stealthy ways of killing ppl as possible(from a bench, a haystack, while in a group moving past...)

evilkitten28
11-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Jash1434:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by miniwally:
I love doing that, although now that I've beaten the game and finished the towers I can't seem to find an area with alot of guards. Usually in just 4 or 5 and that's too easy for my assassins. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know what? You should let your recruits handle a few groups of 4 or 5 and stand close as they finish their kills, you'll hear that each one of them has their own "parting words" for their targets. Ezio has is "recquiescat in pace"(may have misspelled that) and they each have a phrase too. It makes them individuals.

Jash1434
11-30-2010, 04:52 PM
I noticed they do that. They even close the eyes ofthe people they kill before they run off