PDA

View Full Version : assassin's creed, Your ideas on customizing recruits

Turkiye96
12-21-2010, 02:07 PM
hey people

just wanted to know what u guys thought of the whole recruit system and its costomizing abilities...

i personally didnt like it and well wanted to know if u guys had any improovements for it.
like mabye being able to give them weapons rather then them getting a certain weapon each level. mabye letting the player pick what colour the assassin should be after they become assassino ranks... mabye a different leveling up plan thats more in depth and has more skills to build up on thats a bit more harder...

so guys what do u think?

hva_889
12-22-2010, 03:23 AM
I think you should of been able to select which weapons your recruits had, like you could give them three weapons, for example

Recruit.1
Primary Weapon = Standard Sword
Secondary Weapon = Stiletto Knife
Third Weapon = Crossbow

Recruit.2
Primary Weapon = Mace
Secondary Weapon = Dagger
Third Weapon = Hidden Gun

But the third weapon you pick has to be either crossbow or hidden-gun, or posion dart if im thinking that all the third weapons are long-range weapons.

Also, i didn't like the fact your recruits wore the same costume as you when they got promoted to assassin.

These are just a couple of ideas, but for the first time they have introducded this to the game, i thought it was good, but it definitely can be worked on.

dlonewolf1994
12-22-2010, 04:33 AM
i didn't it. thought we were gonna have more custimazations then we did :/

ChaosxNetwork
12-22-2010, 09:43 AM
Come on this is the first time they introduced this system into the game and what they put in was great! So for the next AC, they can implement more things such as customisation in on there already solid foundations.

apresmode
12-22-2010, 09:49 AM
It would be really fun to customize them more. When I saw that they were in Assassin White I figured there'd be color options unlocked by doing contracts maybe. Assigning weapons would be cool. But really there's not much customization with Ezio himself. So really beyond colors and outfits and weapons what else could there be.

But yeah it would be cool to play with colors outfits and weapons. You could have Raiden running around helping you out without having to wear that ridiculous suit.

jackhogg13
12-22-2010, 11:25 AM
I just added 1 skill point on armour until ful then customize the weapons cus that way they may not hav the best weapon, but at least they'll hav more of a chance in battle.