PDA

View Full Version : An Assassins Creed Setting Perhaps ???

Assassin_M
03-10-2010, 07:19 AM
How about the Salem Witch Trials in 1692 ??? that seems Interesting with the Witches actually being Templars using a Piece of Eden ??? plus it seems pretty close to AC II`s Setting so it works what do you think ?

Ru1986
03-10-2010, 07:57 AM
It sounds cool what area of the world are we talking my friend? I think so far they have said its most likely going to be WW2 in England as a women assassin. I really hope they dont go down this route i can really do without playing yet another war game they are all the same pointless stories your idea would interest me allot more just need more details about it mate?

spazzoo1025
03-10-2010, 08:21 AM
The Salem Witch Trials were in the Massachusetts colony, in early America. The problem is, the whole thing only lasted about a year and there was no actual magic going on.
I can explain the whole story behind the extremism and hysteria that led to the false accusations, but the main point is that nobody was doing any magic, it was just people who didn't like other people accusing them of being witches. So it might be alittle bit hard to make a whole game out of it.

Ru1986
03-10-2010, 08:50 AM
Fair enough point taken mate. Were do we think would be best obviously it has to be in after AC2 so after the 15th century we cant go backward can we unless we go to Altairs's ancestors mentioned in the first game?

So i was thinking maybe one of the states the Victorians of GB colonised in Queen Victorias earlier years i.e. India as they were a massive part of the Victorian Empire however i spose it has to be a period of history where there were mentions of templars or magic going on. As much as i want to be a historian, i am not, and do not know enough about history to know when there were traces of magic or tempars mentioned as it all seems to have been swept under the rug a bit. For example i had never herd of half of the characters in AC2 but now i have an incredilbly high knowledge of the renaissance and all of the characters in the game. So basically forgive me if my suggestion are a little novice.

zgubilici
03-10-2010, 11:37 PM
For suggestions on future game ideas/settings and so on, please use the AC3 and beyond thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/56).

Thanks.