PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Logo At Enzo Ferraris Villa



fuleronex1000
12-31-2009, 07:26 PM
Does anyone know if that logo at the villa is made to put anything on like a glyph or something

fuleronex1000
12-31-2009, 07:26 PM
Does anyone know if that logo at the villa is made to put anything on like a glyph or something

NoxieDC
01-01-2010, 05:12 AM
It's purely cosmetic...

Avl521
01-01-2010, 10:43 AM
Enzo Ferrari?

DiamondBlade_R
01-01-2010, 11:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Enzo Ferrari? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Avl521
01-01-2010, 12:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Enzo Ferrari? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The thread is called "Assassins Logo At Enzo Ferraris Villa"
if Enzo Ferrari was an attempt at being funny... to me it's an epic fail...

Fudz4
01-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I dont know that Enzo Ferrarri is but since you mentioned the villa im presuming you mean the Villa Auditory. Yes Ezios great great grandfather built the villa more information is produced on this man in the Assassin Tomb which is the Auditorey Family Crypt 'Paying Respects' (UPLAY - Reward) But anyway he understood that his family was part of the creed so him and his son became members and built the villa as a new founding home bearing that logo.

Abeonis
01-01-2010, 04:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eagle_Ghost101:
I dont know that Enzo Ferrarri is but since you mentioned the villa im presuming you mean the Villa Auditory. Yes Ezios great great grandfather built the villa more information is produced on this man in the Assassin Tomb which is the Auditorey Family Crypt 'Paying Respects' (UPLAY - Reward) But anyway he understood that his family was part of the creed so him and his son became members and built the villa as a new founding home bearing that logo. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry, but what's the Villa Auditory? Sorry, but couldn't resist.

caswallawn_2k7
01-01-2010, 04:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Enzo Ferrari? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The thread is called "Assassins Logo At Enzo Ferraris Villa"
if Enzo Ferrari was an attempt at being funny... to me it's an epic fail... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think it was a bad attempt at a joke as Enzo Ferrari was the founder of the Ferrari car manufacturing firm and the Enzo car is named after him.

Avl521
01-01-2010, 04:32 PM
Ezio Auditore people... as I said it was not funny.
Enzo Ferrari... please that has to be the worst joke I've heard... and yeah I know who Enzo is

nitres15
01-01-2010, 05:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Enzo Ferrari? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i love that car 660bhp 350 km/h its a beast
(yes im a car fan)

N3V30
01-01-2010, 06:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nitres155:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
Enzo Ferrari? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i love that car 660bhp 350 km/h its a beast
(yes im a car fan) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seen the new 458 yet? It looks amazing.

nitres15
01-01-2010, 06:39 PM
yes i have..... they are going to make a new enzo ferrari im not talking about the fxx
the 458 was pini farinas last car