PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HELL

cwoad
01-18-2011, 10:42 AM
Circle button range is like 2cm compared to the square range of about a mile. Also when I run past someone trying to kill me MY CHARACTER FOR SOME REASON STOPS AND LETS HIM JUMP ON ME?!!

EscoBlades
01-18-2011, 10:48 AM
Maybe you should have used the search button first before posting....just saying.

Bratman Du
01-18-2011, 11:02 AM
Then.. ya know, don't run past people trying to kill you.

Stun is supposed to be inferior to assassinate. It's "Assassin's" Creed, not "Phuckwitted Moron's" Creed.

Starsfan1009
01-18-2011, 11:58 AM
lmao bratman, you're little tagline is hilarious

Tanktric
01-18-2011, 03:21 PM
Bratman please no trolling that was inappropriate, almost as inaprropriate as Bill O'Rielly's " WERE DOING THIS LIVE" Rant.

oh.... good times.

Serrachio
01-18-2011, 03:25 PM
I found it funny, even though I know it wasn't the nicest thing to say http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Bratman Du
01-19-2011, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Tanktric:
Bratman please no trolling that was inappropriate, almost as inaprropriate as Bill O'Rielly's " WERE DOING THIS LIVE" Rant.

oh.... good times.

I'm not trolling, I'm this much of bastard in real life, and I don't suffer fools gladly. Comparing me to a bigotted clown like Billo - that's not cool. Look at the OP and see how dumb it sounds - complaining about not being able to run past your pursuer?!? Wondering why stun doesn't beat everything? Come on! Unless the op was a saracastic comment about the complainers who think the game should be tailored so that they always win. In which case, kudos.

Tanktric
01-19-2011, 02:11 PM
clown like Billo... OMG so good.. I love you for that.. if hes a bigotted clown then what does that make Mel Gibson and Christian Bale?

I'm starting to feel the effects of roof top runners on Pienza.. its hurting.. badly.. not even my leet roof top running skills can keep up with those dangling chicken legs that fleet back and forth like chopsticks in rice held by a true practitioner of chopstickerry.

BTOG46
01-19-2011, 02:31 PM
Cut it out you two, if you have nothing pertinent to post, please don't use the thread for off topic banter. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

cwoad
01-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by bratman8472:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tanktric:

oh.... good times.

I'm not trolling, I'm this much of bastard in real life, and I don't suffer fools gladly. Comparing me to a bigotted clown like Billo - that's not cool. Look at the OP and see how dumb it sounds - complaining about not being able to run past your pursuer?!? Wondering why stun doesn't beat everything? Come on! Unless the op was a saracastic comment about the complainers who think the game should be tailored so that they always win. In which case, kudos. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Firstly, shut up. Secondly, is it illegal or against the rules to sneak past your attacker when you have no where else to go without revealing your identity? The circle button doesnt seem to work even though Im right up against him slamming away at it. And if theres 3 people chasing you, then obviously youre going to run past someone at some point. The thing is in the animation you seem to stop. I mean wtf. I was running, but the animation is wrong because it stopped to let him kill me? Also for some reason they can jump like a mile and kill you

"complaining about not being able to run past your pursuer?!?" well actually I can run past my persuer, its just when you run quite a way away from him, he still leaps 50 feet and kills you. what happens if im getting chased by someone then another persuer shows up in front of me. should i stop and turn around? no. you sir have no common sense

Crumplecorn
01-19-2011, 03:05 PM
I was running, but the animation is wrong because it stopped to let him kill me? I, for one, would like to see an additional kill animation where you don't stop running, rather your pursuer rides you around the battlefield while stabbing you in the head.

obliviondoll
01-19-2011, 03:06 PM
Stop trying to use circle to stun your attacker when you've already been caught out.

Run AWAY from your pursuer (not at them, or too close past them), hide somewhere, somewhere that has NPCs who look like you, so your pursuer gets confused, casually wander over to your pursuer while he's after the wrong one, and stun him when he DOESN'T know who you are.

Or use a smoke bomb or mute to stop him killing you while you stun.

Or just stay hidden and get the lure points, if you don't have smoke and mute.

RogerRamjet99
01-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Amen to that.

cwoad
01-19-2011, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
Stop trying to use circle to stun your attacker when you've already been caught out.

Run AWAY from your pursuer (not at them, or too close past them), hide somewhere, somewhere that has NPCs who look like you, so your pursuer gets confused, casually wander over to your pursuer while he's after the wrong one, and stun him when he DOESN'T know who you are.

Or use a smoke bomb or mute to stop him killing you while you stun.

Or just stay hidden and get the lure points, if you don't have smoke and mute.

well if ive been caught out, the obviously im going to run, unless i havent, then i can stun, but somehow i hit them and they counter it for some reason

when when i have been caught out, i run, but then i get killed by another stealthy hunter, whi jumps about 50 feet to kill me after i unknowingly run past him

Stilteman
01-19-2011, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Crumplecorn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was running, but the animation is wrong because it stopped to let him kill me? I, for one, would like to see an additional kill animation where you don't stop running, rather your pursuer rides you around the battlefield while stabbing you in the head. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
THAT WOULD BE EPIC http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Rainie
01-19-2011, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by cwoad:
well if ive been caught out, the obviously im going to run, unless i havent, then i can stun, but somehow i hit them and they counter it for some reason
If they're still countering then they saw you and hit assassinate simple as that. Just because their persona isn't facing you doesn't mean their camera isn't. If they were looking for you and saw you reveal yourself by moving then you're pretty much dead unless you use an ability to stop them

dboates
01-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Yeah. If they hit Assassinate any time during the Stun animation, you're basically dead. You need to stun them before you Stun them (odd, I know).

The jumping 50 feet thing is probably lag. They usually don't jump that far.

Sounds like you have a slow connection and are having trouble figuring out how the game works (I'll be charitable and assume it's because of the slow connection).

I recommend you take a deep breath, calm down, get some technical support and then practice.

DarkxSniperx9
01-19-2011, 06:09 PM
Okay lemme put it in terms you might understand. Stun<Assassinate. Stuns only work when you catch the dude off guard or smoke, firecracker, etc.