PDA

View Full Version : AC: Brotherhood and AC: Revelations No cinematic actiion camera!

phoenix-force411
10-03-2011, 03:16 PM
I've noticed that AC: Brotherhood does not possess the same action camera as AC2! When doing counter kills, the camera shows it from a different angle to capture the kill in a cool and cinematic way a movie would(AC2). In AC: Brotherhood, it just zooms up closer an moves which doesn't seem so satisfying and very boring that serves no purpose!

Calvarok
10-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by joshuathao64:
I've noticed that AC: Brotherhood does not possess the same action as AC2! When doing counter kills, the camera shows it from a different angle to capture the kill in a cool and cinematic way a movie would(AC2). In AC: Brotherhood, it just zooms up closer an moves which doesn't seem so satisfying and very boring that serves no purpose!
It totally does do a cinematic angle, it only zooms in for execution streaks.

phoenix-force411
10-03-2011, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joshuathao64:
I've noticed that AC: Brotherhood does not possess the same action as AC2! When doing counter kills, the camera shows it from a different angle to capture the kill in a cool and cinematic way a movie would(AC2). In AC: Brotherhood, it just zooms up closer an moves which doesn't seem so satisfying and very boring that serves no purpose!

When ever I counter, it just zooms up close enough and moves along with the attack, but in AC2 the camera angle changes! There's a major difference! Of course it zooms up slightly during an execution but it doesn't capture the realistic part of it!
It totally does do a cinematic angle, it only zooms in for execution streaks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Calvarok
10-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by joshuathao64:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joshuathao64:
I've noticed that AC: Brotherhood does not possess the same action as AC2! When doing counter kills, the shows it from a different angle to capture the kill in a cool and cinematic way a movie would(AC2). In AC: Brotherhood, it just zooms up closer an moves which doesn't seem so satisfying and very boring that serves no purpose!

When ever I counter, it just zooms up close enough and moves along with the attack, but in AC2 the camera angle changes! There's a major difference! Of course it zooms up slightly during an execution but it doesn't capture the realistic part of it!
It totally does do a cinematic angle, it only zooms in for execution streaks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you'll find that if you put the cinematic camera up to 4, it will definately do that a lot. It's not as abrupt a change as AC2, but it's there.

phoenix-force411
10-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Calvarok:
I've noticed that AC: Brotherhood does not possess the same action as AC2! When doing counter kills, the shows it from a different angle to capture the kill in a cool and cinematic way a movie would(AC2). In AC: Brotherhood, it just zooms up closer an moves which doesn't seem so satisfying and very boring that serves no purpose!

It totally does do a cinematic angle, it only zooms in for execution streaks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you'll find that if you put the cinematic camera up to 4, it will definately do that a lot. It's not as abrupt a change as AC2, but it's there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sometimes put it on 4, but it doesn't really change my overall experience than the AC2 action camera!