PDA

View Full Version : New main characters?

Stormpen
06-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Who are the ACII main characters?

Stormpen
06-16-2009, 08:23 AM
Who are the ACII main characters?

Account_Deleted
06-16-2009, 08:31 AM
1 main guess for me would be Desmond, tho he'd be a second main
and Ezio is the Main Character

Sarcross
06-16-2009, 09:13 AM
I see...
Ezio - Main
Desmond - eh...
Vidic - In there somewhere
Lucy - In there somewhere
DaVinci - Support Char
And thats pretty much it.

sensationikke
06-16-2009, 09:29 AM
Ezio main character in the past
Desmond main character in the present (year 2012)
DaVinci: i bet he'll take the job over from Al mualim, like giving you weapons (that has already been said), he'll maby guide you and tell you about who your victims are?? maby not as evil. But if they follow the da vinci code, da vinci will be a templar. so....

SimpleHard
06-16-2009, 09:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I see...
Ezio - Main
Desmond - eh...
Vidic - In there somewhere
Lucy - In there somewhere
DaVinci - Support Char
And thats pretty much it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will a little correct you
DaVinci- as like Al-Mualim(I think so but I hope that Leonardo will be no so severe and bad as like Al-Mualim) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Sarcross
06-16-2009, 09:49 AM
I thought of him being like Al Mualim, but if you recall the E3 vid, the target looked like Al Mualim, if I"m not mistaken.

SimpleHard
06-16-2009, 09:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I thought of him being like Al Mualim, but if you recall the E3 vid, the target looked like Al Mualim, if I"m not mistaken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the target on E3demo was like Maj-Adin(in Jerusalem in AC1---he was regent of Jerusalem, which spent executions)

SimpleHard
06-16-2009, 09:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarcross:
I thought of him being like Al Mualim, but if you recall the E3 vid, the target looked like Al Mualim, if I"m not mistaken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that terget in E3demo was like regent of Jerusalem,who spent executions in AC1) Maj-Addin

SimpleHard
06-16-2009, 10:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarcross:
I thought of him being like Al Mualim, but if you recall the E3 vid, the target looked like Al Mualim, if I"m not mistaken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that terget in E3demo was like regent of Jerusalem,who spent executions in AC1--Maj-Addin

UchihaKarasu
06-16-2009, 12:26 PM
Lets see....though not all main characters...I'll list who has been mentioned to be in the game

Desmond
Lucy
(no word on Vidic)
Ezio
Da Vinci
Machiavelli
Lorenzo de Medici
^(3 coolest people in the Renaissance)
Caterina Sforza
Pope Alexander (&lt;---not definite)
That's all....

@SimpleHard
Dude!!!
Did you make your sig?!?! It's fricken sweet!