PDA

View Full Version : BAM and the brotherhood in general

WackoJacko_7
10-12-2010, 07:52 AM
Ok i already know alot about the game as i never get off these forums but i want to know more about your assassin's;

Ok i get you send them off to do mission, earn exp, level up and earn points, and with those points you spend on armour and weapons ect. But it seems too basic, spend one point in weapons and your attack is better and your iron sword is now steel ect.

But my question is; If you want to assign one assassin to be agile, and use a bow, and another to be as big as a brute and use a warhammer, can i?

Thanxs http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

BiopulsePS3
10-12-2010, 08:13 AM
i dont know if you can give them a bow or a warhammer, but the points you get, you can spend them on which every ability you like.

McAwesomeSauce
10-13-2010, 11:08 AM
Now, this thread i have been waiting for... Cause i have an additional question (Aka i don't know the answer to yours, WackoJacko_7). I figure you have all seen the GamesCom demo? Where ezio takes down a tower? Well, his assassin is lvl 5, and it has 8 skill points left over, when he has done a few upgrades. What are those extra points used for? O_o Cause i heard it was for upgrading not their equipment, but their actual skill.
Link here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3i-PNcOAKo

bearsbball11
10-13-2010, 05:58 PM
I THINK I heard somewhere that you can choose what weapons your assassins use... But I might be mistaken

LaCava1
10-13-2010, 06:07 PM
I know you can make them more or less agile by giving them more armor... but along with that... I dunno.

Abeonis
10-13-2010, 06:26 PM
I believe you can choose the quality of the weapon they weild, such as light or heavy, but I doubt you can choose explicitly which weapon the hold.

Wulfgaar
10-13-2010, 06:52 PM
ok, so WackJacko_7, my answer to you is that, although i'm not sure how exactly it is used, you can change the weapons of an assassin. i looked carefully at the GamesCon demo that McAwesomeSause posted in this conversation and saw as the player was scrolling past the hidden blade/smoke bomb part of the upgrade menu, there were two arrows that appeared around the hidden blade(my guess is that the hidden blade is replaceable). if you want to see it for yourself, it is 3 minutes and 45/46 seconds in.