PDA

View Full Version : Officer or Harlequin?

Riley_Dom
07-13-2010, 01:57 PM
So, i'm planning to pre-order Assassin's creed: Brotherhood, but I don't know where to pre-order it from. The Harlequin is an exclusive character with Gamestop, but the Officer is an exclusive character with Best Buy. Which you you think would be better to get?

Xanatos2007
07-13-2010, 01:59 PM
It doesn't really matter, they'll both be released as DLC a couple of months later anyway.

Murcuseo
07-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Really does suck that the US doesn't have the Codex Edition... or does it? I'm out of touch with the LE's in the States.

I think Xanatos may be right, if you can wait they'll be released as DLC after a few months. No guarantee though...

Deathgrim666
07-13-2010, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:
Really does suck that the US doesn't have the Codex Edition... or does it? I'm out of touch with the LE's in the States.

I think Xanatos may be right, if you can wait they'll be released as DLC after a few months. No guarantee though...

yeah no special edition for u.s as of lately but i am soo getting the Harlequin skin.

Riley_Dom
07-13-2010, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Robson19822009:

gah....i wish a Codex Edition would be released here in the US...
i can wait a few months for the DLC, but i don't know who i should try to get first.

Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:

yeah no special edition for u.s as of lately but i am soo getting the Harlequin skin. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, the harlequin does look pretty sweet, but the mystery of the officer is making me interested too...

Murcuseo
07-13-2010, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Riley_Dom:

Yeah, the harlequin does look pretty sweet, but the mystery of the officer is making me interested too...

You should wait until you see more footage of the Officer(which we will hopefully) and then make a decision.

That's what I would do if I was undecided.

Black_Widow9
07-13-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Riley_Dom:
So, i'm planning to pre-order Assassin's creed: Brotherhood, but I don't know where to pre-order it from. The Harlequin is an exclusive character with Gamestop, but the Officer is an exclusive character with Best Buy. Which you you think would be better to get?

Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post in this thread-
Official AC Brotherhood Editions Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9711062868/p/1)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>