PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed !Sequel Ideas! *Spoilers*

JsSillyAssassin
12-29-2007, 09:31 PM
I have beaten the game, and I cant wait for the next two to come out.

!Post Your Ideas For the Sequel!

My Idea

There are Modern day Templars and Assassins. Lucy can be one of the MDA(ModernDayAssassins) because she has stuck up for Desmond many times during the game. Also her deleted emails, sometimes have no from or to on them meaning that she could have been contacting the MDA's.

The Men in the Suits in the end I think are MDT(ModernDayTemplars) Because as soon as they found out they're information they needed, they ordered to kill Desmond. The Male Doctor(Idk his name) would be part of them.

Onto the sequel....

The writing on the Walls and Floor in the lab, that someone decoded on YouTube it states that the Mayan Calender ends at September 2012(We've known this one for a while)
The game takes place....September 2012 and in past memories, September...

The MDT's said that they will need the treasure for the "NewWorld"

What Im saying is that the Mayan's said thery're will be a new world, not people dieing...things being destroyed... Economic Power,and Polictical Power could be destroyed instead. And insence it could go back to the Time of the 3rd Crusade....

Meaning that, one group of people tells you how to live,what to do, how to eat,what to read...like Communism, or the Crusades

The Male Doctor also spoke to Desmond and said.. "We are going to tell people how to live and what to do,because right now they are barbaric.."

What the Templars,Crusaders had done or thought.

So pretty much the Sequel you will be in modern times and destroy the MDT's...Or something that the MDA's have built to stop them before hand..

If I think it is planned the games will be realeased every 2 years....1010, and ending in 1012 where the game takes place..

Ideas? Comments?

Also the descendant before him.. his ancestor controlled his mind to write the writing on the walls,
Maybe Desmond can control his to go back into the animus and control Altiar or someother ancestor?

dinorap19
12-29-2007, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the forums n00b. There are already a couple of threads discussing about the sequel. Do a search before creating your own thread next time.

JsSillyAssassin
12-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Yet..Why cant i post one of my ideas?

Kid_Phazon
12-29-2007, 09:33 PM
Own'd?

JsSillyAssassin
12-29-2007, 09:34 PM
Totally

Kid_Phazon
12-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Well now you know better.

THE MORE YOU KNOW.

I'm gunna go n00b around like I know stuff.

JsSillyAssassin
12-29-2007, 09:36 PM
I dont understand why i cannot post an idea?

dinorap19
12-29-2007, 09:38 PM
@Jsilly: That's cause you've created a duplicate thread. One that has the same focus as another that already exists. Posting there = a-ok. Creating an entirely new thread = not so ok.

JsSillyAssassin
12-29-2007, 09:39 PM
Show me this thread i will gladly post there

dinorap19
12-29-2007, 09:42 PM
Here ya go. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5321044016) Have fun.

Xthe_assassinX
12-29-2007, 09:48 PM
Because the sequel will most likely not take place in present time. More than likely Lucy will help Desmond go back in time again to find all the other 'treasures' that way they won't be able to take over the world like they planned. A majority of it will most likely take place in China/Japan, due to the hints from the writing on the floor/wall in the blood of subject 16. Yeah, there might be some more action in the present time, but I still think a majority of it will be in the past. But who are we to make posts and be like, yo biatch, this is what it SHOULD be. Let Ubisoft make it, I'm sure they already have something planned out and they are probably starting on the story line already. I don't know, I just think it is stupid to come on to a brand new forum to make a post about something that TONS of people have already posted about acting like you know all the answers and you can figure everything out. You probably came to these forums because someone told you how ******ed you ideas are.

And you should post your ideas on someone else's discussion, rather than making your own. That way the forums don't get flooded with the same damn topics.

dinorap19
12-29-2007, 09:52 PM
That post was unecessary IMO http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

In any case we need a lock on this ASAP. Where for art thou mods?

Robbinho1992
12-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by dinorap19:
That post was unecessary IMO http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

In any case we need a lock on this ASAP. Where for art thou mods?

Asleep? (They would be if they live in the Uk....Which im sure they dont. 5 am here...Havent been to bed myself yet, and dont think i will...)

JsSillyAssassin
12-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Shut the Blam Up

dinorap19
12-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Anger and hostility towards other forum members will get you nowhere. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif