PDA

View Full Version : I swear there's a Jug brotherhood or something

gx-warspite
03-03-2006, 07:16 PM
I've been messing around with the P-47s online lately and never before have I seen so many friendly planes of the same type come out to help me. I do the typical BnZ, always climbing whenever I'm not diving on a target, and sooner or later the blues catch on and start sending Tas, Doras and 109Ks up. And I swear, every time I was in trouble, another Jug pilot would come out of the stratosphere or something and smack the living daylights out of whatever was pursuing me.

jds1978
03-03-2006, 07:46 PM
it's sort of the nature of the beast...Jug and FW pilots stick together...if you see one there is always another nearby!

BfHeFwMe
03-03-2006, 08:29 PM
Nah, it's even simpler than that, your bait, and they're waiting for the hook to wiggle.

VW-IceFire
03-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by gx-warspite:
I've been messing around with the P-47s online lately and never before have I seen so many friendly planes of the same type come out to help me. I do the typical BnZ, always climbing whenever I'm not diving on a target, and sooner or later the blues catch on and start sending Tas, Doras and 109Ks up. And I swear, every time I was in trouble, another Jug pilot would come out of the stratosphere or something and smack the living daylights out of whatever was pursuing me.
Probably true. Certain types of fighters that we've had in-game for a while and that have universally been difficult to fly will often have a cadre of experienced and capable pilots who know what they are doing with their birds.

When they see a fellow pilot flying a similar type of fighter I think they do tend to try and come to the rescue more times than not. It seems that way...depends who you fly with and where.

I have alot of respect for Jug pilots on WarClouds and in other servers of similar setup as a group of them seem to be able to take on all comers if they do it right.

Freelancer-1
03-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by VW-IceFire:

Probably true. Certain types of fighters that we've had in-game for a while and that have universally been difficult to fly will often have a cadre of experienced and capable pilots who know what they are doing with their birds.

When they see a fellow pilot flying a similar type of fighter I think they do tend to try and come to the rescue more times than not. It seems that way...depends who you fly with and where.

I'd like to see that happen with fellow Cobra pilots. But it seems there are just not too many of us http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Lordbutter4
03-04-2006, 07:19 AM
Whats the first rule of JugClub?

Diablo310th
03-04-2006, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Lordbutter4:

Learn to be patient

Pirschjaeger
03-04-2006, 08:14 AM
You notice the harder a plane is to fly, the better the teamwork.

Freelancer, there are plenty of Cobra pilots. You´ll find the smarter ones in Jugs. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Just kidding of course. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

heywooood
03-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Lordbutter4:

"theres no jugclub"