PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Oleg!!

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 10:49 PM
<S!> All,

Love the bashing this Forum creates:-). I remember when simulators were 16 color and wire framed. The way Oleg and company supports the product with free updates is unsurpassed in this day of release, and sell a updated fixed version a year later, MS ring any bells. Thanks for all the hours of immersion and reality, and the friends made in this exciting hobby Oleg. Keep up the great work and am looking to many great products up the road.

Prost!!

II/JG11 Ottoman

XyZspineZyX
11-08-2003, 10:49 PM
<S!> All,

Love the bashing this Forum creates:-). I remember when simulators were 16 color and wire framed. The way Oleg and company supports the product with free updates is unsurpassed in this day of release, and sell a updated fixed version a year later, MS ring any bells. Thanks for all the hours of immersion and reality, and the friends made in this exciting hobby Oleg. Keep up the great work and am looking to many great products up the road.

Prost!!

II/JG11 Ottoman

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 12:45 AM
Bump.

http://members.cox.net/miataman1/WAR-08.jpg

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 07:04 AM
This is what you call excellent support of products. I liken it to the same model Blizzard uses. Heck, they updated Diablo II and its been out for a long time.

This is the way development should be. By investing in current products, you invest in future audiences for new products.

Most of us will probably buy BOB, and its addon, and its addon, and so on. As long as they are good, we will come http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://home.cogeco.ca/~cczerneda/sigs/temp_sig.jpg
"Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few." - Winston Churchill

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 07:11 AM
Of course. Amazing when you look at the `grab the money and run` attitude of some other programmers....

"Tis better to work towards an Impossible Good, rather than a Possible Evil."

SeaFireLIV.
(Spitfire & Escape Whiner Member).

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 07:18 AM
BUMP!

It's true. What Oleg gives in the way of enhancements is not support - it's free add-ons, goodies, and enhancements. Every other company I can think of would nick us for $20.00 for the upcoming free upgrade, and we'd be glad to pay.

Thanks, Oleg.

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 08:14 AM
I have to agree too. We have had so many free updates, almost every week a development update, new planes even though we have planes ...I don't even know the exact number of them.. And Oleg really comes sometimes in forums asking new ideas from us! I think that is good supporting!

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Bump

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 04:43 PM
... piddy bump bump

OC

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 05:00 PM
This game tops all others.I think they have done a great job since the 1st Il-2.
Keep up the good work guys.
I'll keep coming back.

XyZspineZyX
11-09-2003, 05:05 PM
Best practical joke by a developer ever.

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1951.