PDA

View Full Version : Revelations Uplay theme?

superkootje
11-13-2011, 04:11 AM
Hi there,

I have a question regarding the Revelations uplay theme.
Is it the same theme as the Playstation Plus theme released a while back?
Because if it is the same I don''t want to spend my Uplay points on something I allready have..

Mr_Shade
11-13-2011, 05:07 AM
If the other one is a paid theme, then it's very unlikely that they will be the same.

Uplay themes are normally simple wallpapers and not the interactive theme kind.

When more people have the game, I'm sure they will answer.

superkootje
11-13-2011, 05:23 AM
okey, I have enough points anyway but just don''t want to ruin them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Krayus Korianis
11-13-2011, 03:13 PM
Theme costs 10 Uplay points, which you get for the first action on the list relatively early in the game.

I got 20 Uplay points and I'm getting the SP Pack with it first thing I do when I get the game and load it on my Xbox.

Each action goes like this:
1 - 10
2 - 20
3 - 30
4 - 40

So that gives you 100 Uplay points, unlike Brotherhood's extra 40 points for a MP Char. But in Brotherhood there was only 100 points gained and you needed 40 points extra to get the Hellequin, Ubisoft hasn't made that mistake this time around.

I'm gonna be getting all the Uplay Rewards whether I like them or not, but because I can.

Btw, the themes are great. They also aren't the same as the Premium Themes you get off XBL or PSN. They're just simple background pictures.

superkootje
11-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
Theme costs 10 Uplay points, which you get for the first action on the list relatively early in the game.

I got 20 Uplay points and I'm getting the SP Pack with it first thing I do when I get the game and load it on my Xbox.

Each action goes like this:
1 - 10
2 - 20
3 - 30
4 - 40

So that gives you 100 Uplay points, unlike Brotherhood's extra 40 points for a MP Char. But in Brotherhood there was only 100 points gained and you needed 40 points extra to get the Hellequin, Ubisoft hasn't made that mistake this time around.

I'm gonna be getting all the Uplay Rewards whether I like them or not, but because I can.

Btw, the themes are great. They also aren't the same as the Premium Themes you get off XBL or PSN. They're just simple background pictures.

Okey thanks for the info.
I allready activated the SP mediterean missions and the solo pack.
I have 10 points still in spare, first getting the mp pack for 40 points and then get the theme http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif