PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* AC Story Theory.

DoctorMoby
11-18-2011, 08:19 PM
http://i441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/xshadowhawkex/th_prooflucyisalivefull.png (http://s441.photobucket.com/albums/qq131/xshadowhawkex/?action=view&current=prooflucyisalivefull.png)

*SPOILER* I really hope by now that people know Lucy is allegedly dead, but for my own safety I added this warning.

Please note in the photo above that the Lucy on the left is missing her left ring finger, and that the Lucy on the right is not missing her ring finger at all. Due to the logic that ring fingers typically do not grow back, I shall suggest that they are not the same person.

If you remember correctly the Lucy in the left photo loses her finger in the very first game. During AC2 you escape with the real Lucy. During AC:B Lucy disappears for a period of time only to return later. At this point Lucy now has her ring finger in game. And note that the photo on the right is from when Desmond and Lucy go down to Juno's temple to get the Apple of Eden. Therefore I would like to suggest that due to various circumstantial pieces of evidence that the Lucy Desmond kills is NOT Lucy Stillman. I believe that as S16 said "She is who she appears to be." "She is in Eden, you must find her." shows that Lucy is an impostor. The reason I believe he is talking about Lucy is because of the emails that talk about a traitor amongst the assassins and also this is based off of what Juno said about the fake Lucy.

Your thoughts?

NewBlade200
11-18-2011, 08:31 PM
Oh Holy Beard protect us http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

They are both Lucy. She was making a hand symbol to show that she was an assassin. I knew people wouldn't be able to cope with it but this is just dumb.

And change the name of the thread. It's a spoiler and some people haven't gotten the game.

DoctorMoby
11-18-2011, 08:33 PM
already changed the title... and i have other reasons this was just my primary argument.

DoctorMoby
11-18-2011, 08:38 PM
For instance Lucy saves you from Absergo making her what a double agent I guess? From this we are to assume that she is fooling us again and is in fact a Templar? That is rather absurd. I mean to be honest it is possible that the entirety of that scene was from the animus and that you were shown the future or possible future. At least that is what some people think. I am sorry for being hopeful for a plot to arise out of AC and wishing a twist comes out of nowhere. But meh I'm an optimist. Also I'm glad you replied I didn't think anyone would read this. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

NewBlade200
11-18-2011, 08:38 PM
You put *SPOILER* next to it. That doesn't mean someone can't scroll down the page and glimpse the title. You should change it to something like *SPOILER* AC story theory.

DoctorMoby
11-18-2011, 08:40 PM
oh good advice thank you very much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif fixed now i think.

NewBlade200
11-18-2011, 08:41 PM
There is always someone reading.

What do you mean we could be shown the future through the animus?

DoctorMoby
11-18-2011, 08:43 PM
well the apple can show glimpses of the future right? so maybe juno was showing us what was going to come to be, what Desmond would have to do in order to go on his journey. Why else would the voices after the credits be more concerned with the fact that Desmond went into shock rather than the fact that Lucy just died right?

NewBlade200
11-18-2011, 08:52 PM
Are you suggesting that everything in ACR was some kind of prophecy from the Apple to show Des what to do? It doesn't sound likely. It would be sort of like waking up and finding out it was all a dream.
Des is the key to their success with the apple. If Des dies then they're done. And one of them happens to know Des if you remember correctly.

Also, I believe there is already a few topics on this and other things. Just look for story discussion threads.

rileypoole1234
11-18-2011, 08:55 PM
This bleeding theory again?

Animuses
11-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Lucy was never missing her left ring finger, she just bent it... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

DoctorMoby
11-18-2011, 09:09 PM
well no i'm suggesting ACR is after the shock/entrance into the coma. Basically he was reliving the scene in Rome through the animus and only that scene. ACR is him working thru the program to awaken from animus. As Juno says in AC:B on the 72nd day before the moment of awakening. implying he is asleep maybe?

DoctorMoby
11-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Double checking the hand thing it was a while ago since i played AC1

DoctorMoby
11-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Contrary to popular belief, Lucy Stillman is merely bending her ring finger back to reveal she is an Assassin, her finger is not missing. according to imdb and also according to Assassins wiki she is dead and buried in rome. Still this doesnt explain why shaun and whats the other girl rebecca? why they just sat there and watched after she dies. Like during the credits the voices are more concerned about desmond. im a bit confused.

Uzor
11-18-2011, 09:27 PM
Last scene of AC:B can't have been a dream, unless all of AC:R is a dream too. Hell, they forgot to turn the microphone off outside the animus, so you overhear their conversations. They're - amongst other things - talking about that they already buried Lucy (mere days after she got killed...?) and that she got a very nice grave in Paris if I remember correctly. He (don't remember his name) also say "Are you going soft on us, Bill?", to which Bill responds "No, it's just sad since I've trained them both since they were just little kids.".

So no, it can't possibly have been a dream. It is possible, however (since she got buried the same day - or at least within a few days) that she didn't actually died and Bill is just trying to cover something up.

PirateRob
11-19-2011, 10:19 AM
bill training them when they were children implies that desmond shouldve known lucy before ac1 and even if it was a vague memory of his childhood have some sort of sense that he knew her before the events of ac1,
also desmond was trained at the farm by his dad so lucy mustve been there too yet some of her dialogue makes it seem like they never knew each other before ac1,
all a bit confusing

THUNDERJET429ci
11-19-2011, 12:17 PM
lucy definately was not missing a finger it was a gesture. if you look carefully later on in ac she has all her fingers. plus i think even though hes obviously got alot goin through his mind desmond would have noticed that she grew her finger back.

ok this what i think......

lucy was a traitor subject 16 was trying to tell desmond in ac:b but ddnt have the strength to continue leaving desmond wondering who the traitor was. he also says to find eve and something else about her dna (cant remember exactly what it was its been awhile) . so then at the end of ac:b while desmond is paralized by the apple hes told that there is someone else that has to be with him when hes goes the gate "though she lies not within our sites" then we all know what happens from there . then we see the ending of ac:r the destruction of a civilization but through all of it th focus is on a woman (who looks exactly like eve from the truth video in ac2. to be continued ran out of room http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

THUNDERJET429ci
11-19-2011, 12:32 PM
so we all probably know the end of ac:r by now so ill just get on with where i think the story is goin .

eve and her baby didnt die her dna lies within a woman who has not been introduced yet . her ancestor im guessing was an assassin . so the next installment will be called ac3 but why theyve already made 4 games in the series the 3 i believe is a reference to a 3rd assassin ancester who has dna that communes with the apple like desmond. so the next game have a female lead. thats about all igot im pretty sure thats the way theyre headed.

De Filosoof
11-20-2011, 07:23 AM
The only thing i wanna know is, why didn't we get any real "revelations" in AC: revelations. Why not explain why lucy saved you from abstergo while she was a trator/templar herself...and many other questions.

De Filosoof
11-20-2011, 07:24 AM
why did she kill all the abstergo agents at the end of AC:2?

De Filosoof
11-20-2011, 07:25 AM
Is it because she wasn't a templar but just was a thread for Desmond for finding his real love Eve?
and if that's so....why can't they just make that clear.

Gil_217
11-20-2011, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by PirateRob:
bill training them when they were children implies that desmond shouldve known lucy before ac1 and even if it was a vague memory of his childhood have some sort of sense that he knew her before the events of ac1,
also desmond was trained at the farm by his dad so lucy mustve been there too yet some of her dialogue makes it seem like they never knew each other before ac1,
all a bit confusing

Look mate, just because Bill said that he trained them when they were young doesn't necessarily mean that he trained them in the same place okay?? Bill trained Desmond in The Farm and probably trained Lucy in another place.

I'm just saying this because too many people believe that they know each other before AC1 just because Bill trained both. That means nothing.

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 11:16 AM
Demonsteel greet theory would love to hear more from you
Pirate Rob nice thoughts.
Gil good clarification.

sorry I lost track of this thread it was moved and I didn't realize it.

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 11:52 AM
i think the whole deal with Lucy getting killed by Juno was because Lucy was from Templar lineage but she was on the assassins side. Juno felt she would get in the way and had Desmond kill her.

Gil_217
11-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by DoctorMoby:
i think the whole deal with Lucy getting killed by Juno was because Lucy was from Templar lineage but she was on the assassins side. Juno felt she would get in the way and had Desmond kill her.

Like I said many many times around here, I believe she's not dead, remember that we only hear about her death when Desmond was inside the Black Room, still in a coma, he could have been dreaming or something, or imagining things, and even if she is really dead, I think they will brought her back in Assassin's Creed III in some fashionable way.

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 01:22 PM
As much as I like your theory Gil and wish for it to be true. It says on the AC wiki that she died and was buried near Rome. In fact near the Colosseum. I do hope they bring her back. I felt she wasn't dead despite what we've learned. AC:R doesn't strictly say she dies either, Shaun just asks if they were friends. Maybe she is in another animus, and maybe they can co-sync who knows to be honest?

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 01:25 PM
oh wait nvm they talk about a funeral for her >.<

Gil_217
11-20-2011, 02:58 PM
As much as I like your theory Gil and wish for it to be true. It says on the AC wiki that she died and was buried near Rome. In fact near the Colosseum. I do hope they bring her back. I felt she wasn't dead despite what we've learned. AC:R doesn't strictly say she dies either, Shaun just asks if they were friends. Maybe she is in another animus, and maybe they can co-sync who knows to be honest?

Of course they say she's dead in The Encyclopedia, you think they will ruin the suspense about Lucy's state until Assassin's Creed III is released?

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 03:16 PM
what about the whole part where Will says about the funeral?

Gil_217
11-20-2011, 03:37 PM
what about the whole part where Will says about the funeral?

Like I said before, we only hear that when Desmond is inside the Animus, in the Black Room. He could be dreaming or imagining things, because he went into a coma. We never hear anyone talk about Lucy outside the Animus. I'm actually imagining the first scene in AC III with Desmond getting out of the van, and Lucy just standing there, outside. I would LMAO so hard.

Dr4ke187
11-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Contrary to popular belief, Lucy Stillman is merely bending her ring finger back to reveal she is an Assassin, her finger is not missing. according to imdb and also according to Assassins wiki she is dead and buried in rome. Still this doesnt explain why shaun and whats the other girl rebecca? why they just sat there and watched after she dies. Like during the credits the voices are more concerned about desmond. im a bit confused.

A little further on in the game Shaun starts making sarcastic comments about being concerned about Desmond, which implies resentment. That and it was pretty obvious when Desmond stabbed Lucy that his body wasn't moving on it's own and they where there to see it.

Dr4ke187
11-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by LETSGORACINBOYS:
so we all probably know the end of ac:r by now so ill just get on with where i think the story is goin .

eve and her baby didnt die her dna lies within a woman who has not been introduced yet . her ancestor im guessing was an assassin . so the next installment will be called ac3 but why theyve already made 4 games in the series the 3 i believe is a reference to a 3rd assassin ancester who has dna that communes with the apple like desmond. so the next game have a female lead. thats about all igot im pretty sure thats the way theyre headed.

Looks like it. I have got a feeling that the girl from Embers is going to be the AC:3 Main Character.

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 04:40 PM
hmm good thoughts gil i like this concept.
Drake, I think it could also imply the fact that since he is in a coma Shaun is rather concerned.

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 04:46 PM
What i always find really weird is the fact that right after you beat the final Boss in AC:B it does not feel like you come out of the animus. Some people even make mention of how there are signs of syncing right as you head to Rome this could explain how the voices at the end of AC:B make any sense what so ever. I mean if you just killed a person and you went into shock, is the first thing the people around you do is put you in a machine that helps you access your dna memories? I think the first thing they will do is freak out about the fact you just killed Lucy, and also maybe idk take you to a hospital?

BK-110
11-20-2011, 06:19 PM
What kind of ridiculous conspiracy theories are these...? Lucy was an Assassin who acted as a double agent within Abstergo for the Assassins. She got orders to free him from Abstergo captivity and so she did. While we cannot be completely sure WHY Juno made Desmond kill her, it was likely due to the fact that he was getting too close to her. He has to find a descendant of Eve, apparently.

As for why Desmond didn't know Lucy, even though they were both trained by Bill; Why assume that Bill only trained Assassins at the Farm. He seems to have an important position within the Brotherhood, so he might have been around supervising the training in several places.

With all the new information about Bill having trained Lucy and Lucy actually being dead, it seems very unlikely that she would be a Templar agent. Seriously, there are too many completely baseless and extremely unlikely theories in this thread...

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 06:50 PM
In a way, There is no proof she was a double agent for Abstergo. There are a lot of circumstantial pieces of information that really do not tell us anything. Let us assume Lucy was a traitor then the evidence for this would be as thus: the email about a possible traitor, Juno's words, and that is pretty much it. All the evidence is without a doubt refutable. It is unclear and murky. To establish clear and convincing evidence it must be beyond the point of where doubt is a factor. And to be honest I highly doubt that any one can say without doubt that all the evidence proves for certain that a.) Lucy was in fact stated as a traitor, and not merely implied as one. ctd...

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 06:51 PM
that b.) Lucy is without a doubt a double agent for abstergo and was not a double agent for the assassins. and C.) that Lucy saved you because of alternative reasons. And not because she wanted to.

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 06:55 PM
There is no 100% proof about Lucy, in fact all the evidence regarding Lucy is unclear, unproven, and unrealistic. Ask yourself if it makes sense that Lucy would message the assassins to attack Abstergo? Does it make sense she helps you escape? Does it make sense at all that she is a templar? No, she can't possibly be a templar because a.) it doesn't follow plot sequencing in any shape way or form. b.) relative to a.) never in a plot is it truly acceptable or realistic to have a double blind or a double twist.

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 07:28 PM
Ergo I agree with you in the respect that it is insane to think she was a Templar at all BK-110. But in other regards some of these arguments do have the evidence that I am disputing in the prior 3 posts.

Animuses
11-20-2011, 08:06 PM
This thread is a mess. It's full of double, triple, and quadruple posts.

DoctorMoby
11-20-2011, 08:44 PM
never said it was perfect but meh

DoctorMoby
11-21-2011, 10:41 AM
I have a new theory as to how Lucy may be alive. This theory is based on actual facts and things that have been proven. During the first game of AC, Al Mualim utilizes Apple of Eden # 2 to control Masyaf and make the people believe he is a God. These Apples have the ability to make people believe what the controller wants them to. Since Juno was the controller she made Desmond believe Lucy died so as to induce a coma that would help him realize what he needed to do. This is a being beyond our comprehension with obvious abilities that allow her to see future events.

DoctorMoby
11-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Also can anyone explain the sequence of P.O.E's?
In the first game the PoE Altair had was #2 it states that #2 was lost in the satellite accident. In AC:R Altair is shown with his PoE until he dies in the library. Ezio leaves that PoE there because he has lived enough for one lifetime. So this is #2 that was found by the templars. Then #6 was the one we see in AC:2, #6 combined with the papal staff are used in AC:2 to unlock the vision for Desmond. Then the PoE # 6 is the one found in Cyprus by Ezio in AC:B and the one that controls Desmond in the colloseum?

DoctorMoby
11-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Dr4ke187:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LETSGORACINBOYS:

Looks like it. I have got a feeling that the girl from Embers is going to be the AC:3 Main Character. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

god i hope so she was awesome

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 12:10 PM
I have a new theory as to how Lucy may be alive. This theory is based on actual facts and things that have been proven. During the first game of AC, Al Mualim utilizes Apple of Eden # 2 to control Masyaf and make the people believe he is a God. These Apples have the ability to make people believe what the controller wants them to. Since Juno was the controller she made Desmond believe Lucy died so as to induce a coma that would help him realize what he needed to do. This is a being beyond our comprehension with obvious abilities that allow her to see future events.

I really think this could be possible, and am starting believe I may be right, does anyone have anything that could perhaps counter or confirm this?

Il_Divo
11-22-2011, 12:23 PM

I really think this could be possible, and am starting believe I may be right, does anyone have anything that could perhaps counter or confirm this?

It's interesting, but I'm curious as to the whole "Lucy's burial" aspect of it. Was Juno still manipulating Desmond's mind while he was in the coma? If she told him "Lucy's alive", would it have magically brought him out of the coma? Those are my primary issues with the theory. We don't have a clear motivation yet for why she would need to continue the illusion of Lucy's death.

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Il_Divo:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DoctorMoby:

It's interesting, but I'm curious as to the whole "Lucy's burial" aspect of it. Was Juno still manipulating Desmond's mind while he was in the coma? If she told him "Lucy's alive", would it have magically brought him out of the coma? Those are my primary issues with the theory. We don't have a clear motivation yet for why she would need to continue the illusion of Lucy's death. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

because she needs desmond to be able to move past Lucy. she needs him to reach the sync nexus and in order to do that she induces coma.

Il_Divo
11-22-2011, 12:33 PM

because she needs desmond to be able to move past Lucy. she needs him to reach the sync nexus and in order to do that she induces coma.

So once he's in the coma, why is the illusion being maintained? Sean mentions that they buried Lucy. At this point, Desmond's mind is already shattered, so he needs to bring his ancestors' memories back together anyway.

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 12:39 PM
as stated in other posts these are voices while inside the animus. so they are induced by the animus. It is uncertain as to where they are from. For the most part we cannot assume that these are not from the apple that is sitting beside him the ENTIRE GAME lol

Il_Divo
11-22-2011, 12:45 PM
as stated in other posts these are voices while inside the animus. so they are induced by the animus. It is uncertain as to where they are from. For the most part we cannot assume that these are not from the apple that is sitting beside him the ENTIRE GAME lol

But up until this point we have had voices in the animus, which have come from authentic human beings (we see it throughout AC2 and Brotherhood). How many ultimately have been the results of illusions?

Ultimately, why is the apple continuing to induce these hallucinations (if that can be believed), since Desmond is already where Juno wants him- the coma, at which point 16 points out the Sync Nexus as the way out.

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Juno must maintain the illusion otherwise Desmond will snap out of the coma. Juno wants Desmond to get to the Sync Nexus because it shows Desmond where he needs to go to find the temples that were used by TWCB. in order to stop the templars Juno and Jupiter instruct desmond what to do. Juno knew that Ezio had seen the Jupiter vision and made sure that Desmond would have to encounter this memory by creating an illusion that would induce a coma. Thus creating an issue where his memories were mixing. this puts Desmond in a position where he obviously has to sync. Basically Juno is forcing Desmond into "check-mate".

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 01:44 PM
Does that make sense to you Il_Duvo?

xx-pyro
11-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Juno must maintain the illusion otherwise Desmond will snap out of the coma. Juno wants Desmond to get to the Sync Nexus because it shows Desmond where he needs to go to find the temples that were used by TWCB. in order to stop the templars Juno and Jupiter instruct desmond what to do. Juno knew that Ezio had seen the Jupiter vision and made sure that Desmond would have to encounter this memory by creating an illusion that would induce a coma. Thus creating an issue where his memories were mixing. this puts Desmond in a position where he obviously has to sync. Basically Juno is forcing Desmond into "check-mate".

Doesn't work, while Juno was using the apple everyone was frozen in time but Desmond. As soon as she stopped controlling him, everything unfroze- meaning the apple is no longer in use.

Face it guys, <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Lucy is dead.</span>

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 02:19 PM
The apple does not need to freeze people in time to manipulate people. It has several properties and powers we do not know everything about these apples or what they could do. In fact we do not know what happens after the apple combined with the papal staff. We don't know what it can do now...

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by xx-pyro:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DoctorMoby:

Doesn't work, while Juno was using the apple everyone was frozen in time but Desmond. As soon as she stopped controlling him, everything unfroze- meaning the apple is no longer in use.

Face it guys, <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Lucy is dead.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

until i see her body in the grave I will not believe such lies

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 07:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:

Face it guys, <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Lucy is dead.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

until i see her body in the grave I will not believe such lies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this made me think of Schrodinger's Cat xD

Il_Divo
11-22-2011, 07:25 PM
Juno must maintain the illusion otherwise Desmond will snap out of the coma.

But what makes you think that Desmond could simply jump out of the coma? What you need to consider is that Lucy's death is not what caused him to enter the coma; it was merely the catalyst. Since AC1, Desmond's mind has been slowly deteoriorating to the point where the hallucinations became too much to bear, since his brain is losing it's ability to recognize reality. That's the essential point Subject 16 makes: "Your brain is hash", as he puts it. Recognizing that Lucy's alive would not give Desmond the ability to partition his respective ancestors' memories, and suddenly spring out of the coma because (att his point) his mind has actually collapsed.

In fact, once Desmond is in the coma, there would be no reason at all to tell him that Lucy was buried, or have Will's mentioning that he trained them both, etc.

Juno knew that Ezio had seen the Jupiter vision and made sure that Desmond would have to encounter this memory by creating an illusion that would induce a coma. Thus creating an issue where his memories were mixing. this puts Desmond in a position where he obviously has to sync. Basically Juno is forcing Desmond into "check-mate".

But I'm not disputing this part of your theory. I'm aware of how it works. But the theory of Juno's motivation works just as easily with Lucy dead, and is supported by the voice-overs we receive.

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Il_Divo:
Juno must maintain the illusion otherwise Desmond will snap out of the coma.

But what makes you think that Desmond could simply jump out of the coma? What you need to consider is that Lucy's death is not what caused him to enter the coma; it was merely the catalyst. Since AC1, Desmond's mind has been slowly deteoriorating to the point where the hallucinations became too much to bear, since his brain is losing it's ability to recognize reality. That's the essential point Subject 16 makes: "Your brain is hash", as he puts it. Recognizing that Lucy's alive would not give Desmond the ability to partition his respective ancestors' memories, and suddenly spring out of the coma because (att his point) his mind has actually collapsed.

In fact, once Desmond is in the coma, there would be no reason at all to tell him that Lucy was buried, or have Will's mentioning that he trained them both, etc.

Juno knew that Ezio had seen the Jupiter vision and made sure that Desmond would have to encounter this memory by creating an illusion that would induce a coma. Thus creating an issue where his memories were mixing. this puts Desmond in a position where he obviously has to sync. Basically Juno is forcing Desmond into "check-mate".

But I'm not disputing this part of your theory. I'm aware of how it works. But the theory of Juno's motivation works just as easily with Lucy dead, and is supported by the voice-overs we receive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahhh... I see where your argument stands...hmm you bring up a very valid point. I will have to think about that for a moment and get back to you shortly...

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 07:46 PM
Nothing is true in the assassin world :P Everything is permitted :P

to be honest you are right it is plausible that Juno could cause the coma via killing Lucy or making Desmond THINK he killed Lucy.

it is all based on the assumption of do you believe 16 was talking about Lucy if so...then she is not who she appears to be.

DoctorMoby
11-22-2011, 08:44 PM
hope this answers your question Il_Divo...not sure when ill be back on but until I return happy holidays everyone...

sp33dd34m0n
11-22-2011, 08:55 PM
The only thing that really bothers me about Lucy is that ACR didnt give us the answer WHY she had to die. We know as much as at the end of ACB - that sucks pretty much.

YHHTQ
11-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:
The only thing that really bothers me about Lucy is that ACR didnt give us the answer WHY she had to die. We know as much as at the end of ACB - that sucks pretty much.
Storywise, she had served her purpose apparently. Back in the real world though, I assume that Kristen Bell was asking for a higher paycheck so they let her go.

DoctorMoby
11-23-2011, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:
Storywise, she had served her purpose apparently. Back in the real world though, I assume that Kristen Bell was asking for a higher paycheck so they let her go. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Idk about that Kristen Bell is a rather nice person. of course this is only according to hearsay but still i mean she looks nice enough

Et_Tu_Brute
11-23-2011, 11:09 AM
i think its a bit simpler than a lot of people think.

desmond was controlled to kill lucy because she was a distraction, love interest or not, from his ultimate purpose. it is stated desmond must find eve, in eden.

subject 16 has also talked about desmond having a son.

so somehow desmond and eve are very important?

my theory is that desmond is the reincarnation of adam, much like the gods are reincarnations of past gods. so desmond must find eve's reincarnation?

idk the story is more unclear than ever
and revelations didnt reveal ****.
thoroughly disappointed.

DoctorMoby
11-23-2011, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Et_Tu_Brute:
i think its a bit simpler than a lot of people think.

desmond was controlled to kill lucy because she was a distraction, love interest or not, from his ultimate purpose. it is stated desmond must find eve, in eden.

subject 16 has also talked about desmond having a son.

so somehow desmond and eve are very important?

my theory is that desmond is the reincarnation of adam, much like the gods are reincarnations of past gods. so desmond must find eve's reincarnation?

idk the story is more unclear than ever
and revelations didnt reveal ****.
thoroughly disappointed.

i think it is moreso the revelation of the whole "who am I complex" that Desmond must undergo.

DoctorMoby
11-23-2011, 07:23 PM
okay question to test your memories and my own... am i getting this right?

In AC1 Abstergo talks about a S16 and another subject i believe it was S15 or S18 idk her number but supposively there was a woman who was pregnant? Just trying to remember need to play AC1 again i guess... and am i right to say S16 died from bleeding effect e.g. going crazy... and then literally bleeding effecting himself all over the lab...

YHHTQ
11-23-2011, 07:42 PM

In AC1 Abstergo talks about a S16 and another subject i believe it was S15 or S18 idk her number but supposively there was a woman who was pregnant? Just trying to remember need to play AC1 again i guess... and am i right to say S16 died from bleeding effect e.g. going crazy... and then literally bleeding effecting himself all over the lab...

If Desmond was the last subject, how could there EVER be a subject 18? Also, subject 15 was pregnant and she was mentioned in AC:B by Lucy, not in the original AC.

Also, S16 bled to death while trying to warn his successor concerning the clues he would leave in the animus; It was most likely his last act while remotely sane.

DoctorMoby
11-23-2011, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:

If Desmond was the last subject, how could there EVER be a subject 18? Also, subject 15 was pregnant and she was mentioned in AC:B by Lucy, not in the original AC.

Also, S16 bled to death while trying to warn his successor concerning the clues he would leave in the animus; It was most likely his last act while remotely sane. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you so much for clarifying this i was confused...maybe S15 is who we need to find who knows :S id rather hope it will be lucy though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

YHHTQ
11-23-2011, 07:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:

Also, S16 bled to death while trying to warn his successor concerning the clues he would leave in the animus; It was most likely his last act while remotely sane. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you so much for clarifying this i was confused...maybe S15 is who we need to find who knows :S id rather hope it will be lucy though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lucy says she "was pregnant". I assume that by refering to her in the past tense, she was most likely a victim of the bleeding effect or "eliminated" by the templars, after she served her purpose.

DoctorMoby
11-23-2011, 07:54 PM
or she had the baby... was pregnant...now no longer pregnant so she couldve died or couldve had baby or she couldve died while having the baby or she couldve died after having the baby...or both she and the baby couldve died...

DoctorMoby
11-23-2011, 08:25 PM
just wanted to establish please feel free to write any of your own theories here...I love reading others ideas. how the story is playing out how it will play out..why it is playing out the way it is... please post and thanks for your contributions and commentary...

DoctorMoby
11-24-2011, 05:43 PM
happy thanksgiving to everyone here hope you all enjoyed your holiday. if otherwise I hope you enjoyed your day in general. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DoctorMoby
11-25-2011, 10:19 AM
Okay here is a very interesting question I thought of. how in the bloody heck is 16 in the animus?
Okay on your first read through of that question the question sounds silly but lets go over the facts. First the whole 16 concept of leaving clues. i get this, this kind of makes sense that 16 wants to warn others about what is going on and is willing to do anything to make sure it happens. So he leaves a message in his own blood, leaves symbols and puzzles throughout AC2 and ACB leaves a bloody video for you to find. and then he leaves a proxy of himself in the animus. I understand the concepts but here is the part that doesn't add up. it isn't the timeline I realize that the timeline for it all is weird but what it really is is this...When we escape from AC1 we utilize an entirely different animus from that point on... AC2, ACB, and ACR they all have Animus 2.0 or higher. I realize that Lucy helped with parts and possibly even memory fragments I think rebecca even says we couldn't have done it without Lucy. But unless she stole the entire what would be harddrive of the Animus 1.0 then i don't understand how S16 is even on animus island. An island that exists primarily in Animus 2.0+ only... so did she steal the entire harddrive/memory core or whatever...because otherwise it doesn't make sense that he is there..

misterB2001
11-25-2011, 12:09 PM
um, play AC2, paying particular attention to the first 5 minutes, then you'll have your answer, i thought it was pretty common knowlege

DoctorMoby
11-25-2011, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by misterB2001:
um, play AC2, paying particular attention to the first 5 minutes, then you'll have your answer, i thought it was pretty common knowlege

thanks for the answer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

DoctorMoby
11-25-2011, 02:26 PM
I wonder if the game devs read what we write hear and laugh at our ridiculous notions or our incessant arguing... probably not they are probably busy possibly killing off quasi-important plot characters :P

like 16 or lucy :P

smengler
11-25-2011, 03:32 PM
Why has no one mentioned anything about the shroud of Turin, the POE that brought Jesus back from the dead? Maybe this will inspire some ideas from someone as I'm not creative enough.

erudit0
11-25-2011, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by smengler:
Why has no one mentioned anything about the shroud of Turin, the POE that brought Jesus back from the dead? Maybe this will inspire some ideas from someone as I'm not creative enough.

Well, it is unknown whether the shroud brought Jesus from being dead. As far as we've been told, Brutus was reanimated with the shroud but he wasn't breathing or something like it. His corpse moved and he opened his eyes... It was like a second death. What we know about the shroud is that it possesses healing properties. If you played project legacy, you will know that the shroud healed Giovanni Borgia days after he was born...

DoctorMoby
11-25-2011, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by erudit0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smengler:

Well, it is unknown whether the shroud brought Jesus from being dead. As far as we've been told, Brutus was reanimated with the shroud but he wasn't breathing or something like it. His corpse moved and he opened his eyes... It was like a second death. What we know about the shroud is that it possesses healing properties. If you played project legacy, you will know that the shroud healed Giovanni Borgia days after he was born... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

good stuff keep it up like your contributions

risboT
11-25-2011, 07:27 PM
Did anyone found this words from Juno odd?
"It is hard to stay contained,knowing as we do.We wait for you Desmond.You will come here.You will activate it.You will only know when it is to late?"

And there is that part "On the seventy second day before the moment of awakening etc"

Before who's awakening.Humanity's or their's(TWCB)?

DoctorMoby
11-25-2011, 07:32 PM
maybe its talking about the apple idk...or the temples who knows her words are so cryptic...

and heres another question WHY IS THE FIRST THING WE DO AFTER LUCY DIES IS PUT DESMOND BACK IN THE ANIMUS>!? WTF THIS MAKES NO SENSE!! how about OMG WTF or OMG LUCY! not "hes going into shock!" "quick put him back in the animus" "nooo" We must assume that based on these words that He was in the animus and reliving that memory...other wise Will wouldn't have been there nor would he have said put him back in the animus.

Gil_217
11-26-2011, 03:40 AM
maybe its talking about the apple idk...or the temples who knows her words are so cryptic...

and heres another question WHY IS THE FIRST THING WE DO AFTER LUCY DIES IS PUT DESMOND BACK IN THE ANIMUS>!? WTF THIS MAKES NO SENSE!! how about OMG WTF or OMG LUCY! not "hes going into shock!" "quick put him back in the animus" "nooo" We must assume that based on these words that He was in the animus and reliving that memory...other wise Will wouldn't have been there nor would he have said put him back in the animus.

That just proves that my theory might be correct, they never, whether in The Da Vinci Disappearance or ACR, made Lucy's dead a big thing, it feels like it was normal to them and that's why I believe she's alive. Not to mention that we only hear about her death when Desmond is in a coma and inside the Black Room, in the Animus, he could be dreaming or hallucinating. Outside the Animus, in the real world, we never hear about Lucy.

DoctorMoby
11-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Gil_217:

That just proves that my theory might be correct, they never, whether in The Da Vinci Disappearance or ACR, made Lucy's dead a big thing, it feels like it was normal to them and that's why I believe she's alive. Not to mention that we only hear about her death when Desmond is in a coma and inside the Black Room, in the Animus, he could be dreaming or hallucinating. Outside the Animus, in the real world, we never hear about Lucy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed

iN3krO
11-26-2011, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Gil_217:

That just proves that my theory might be correct, they never, whether in The Da Vinci Disappearance or ACR, made Lucy's dead a big thing, it feels like it was normal to them and that's why I believe she's alive. Not to mention that we only hear about her death when Desmond is in a coma and inside the Black Room, in the Animus, he could be dreaming or hallucinating. Outside the Animus, in the real world, we never hear about Lucy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

are u suggesting Ac1 -> AcB is inside animus and that desmond is only now out of the animus (AcR end)?

I doubt it.... he says BACK cuz desmond has been in the animus in monterrigoni...

Maybe they knew that they could do nothing for lucy and that desmond was still alive and could still be saved...

I wonder what S16 did in the animus island... did he got murdered by the "anti-virus" or did he got inside desmond like he asked desmond in mid game? i got a little confused in that part http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

DoctorMoby
11-26-2011, 07:44 PM
idk what im suggesting! im suggesting it doesn't make sense since Will wasn't even at that temple.

iN3krO
11-26-2011, 08:22 PM
idk what im suggesting! im suggesting it doesn't make sense since Will wasn't even at that temple.

Shaun called for backup even before they joint the colisseum...

goclo822
11-27-2011, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:

Shaun called for backup even before they joint the colisseum... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Plus aside from Lucy, Will is their next "higher up" and they needed backup considering both Lucy and Desmond were out of commission. Of course they would need some assistance as well as info on what to do next.

Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gil_217:

are u suggesting Ac1 -> AcB is inside animus and that desmond is only now out of the animus (AcR end)?

I doubt it.... he says BACK cuz desmond has been in the animus in monterrigoni...

Maybe they knew that they could do nothing for lucy and that desmond was still alive and could still be saved... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That or they had put him in the animus immediately after they got Lucy and Des out of there and then tried taking him out to see if he would wake up.

smengler
11-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Alright, maybe someone can make something of this. Could the Ankh be a part of this? It's supposed to resurrect people from the dead (according to the AC Wiki). It's in the shape of a cross. Could this be related to "the Cross darkens the horizon". How about when she says "There is one who would accompany you through the gate". In the AC Wiki, it also says "This cross is like a key which allowed a Traveler to pass through the Gates of Eternity...". I doubt very much that these are related, but thought I'd throw that out there.

DoctorMoby
11-29-2011, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by smengler:
Alright, maybe someone can make something of this. Could the Ankh be a part of this? It's supposed to resurrect people from the dead (according to the AC Wiki). It's in the shape of a cross. Could this be related to "the Cross darkens the horizon". How about when she says "There is one who would accompany you through the gate". In the AC Wiki, it also says "This cross is like a key which allowed a Traveler to pass through the Gates of Eternity...". I doubt very much that these are related, but thought I'd throw that out there.

wow i hope ur right..

eagleforlife1
11-29-2011, 09:03 AM
I wonder if Daniel Cross is the one that Desmond has to go through the gate with.

jeremytwoface
11-30-2011, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by eagleforlife1:
I wonder if Daniel Cross is the one that Desmond has to go through the gate with.

Didn't Juno say "She"?

Maybe I'm mistaken...

DoctorMoby
11-30-2011, 09:47 AM
juno said there is one among you who will accompany you through the gate she lies not within our sight...the cross darkens the horizon...blah blah blah lucy gets "stabbed"

risboT
11-30-2011, 11:07 AM
lucy gets "stabbed"

Ok a thought comes to mind.Al Mualim stabbed Altair,and then he woke up unharmed in the library.So it is probable that the entire event after Desmond's taking of the apple was an illusion.Al Mualim clearly told Altair that"You saw what I wanted you to see". Given that Minerva altered the apple that was in the Coloseum it is quite possible that this is a valid explanation.

erudit0
11-30-2011, 11:07 AM
There's also the "mole" issue being discussed in the abstergo/dossier thread. It seems there are more sleeper agents within the assassins. So that means Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca can all be sleeper agents working for Abstergo. Take a look at the dossiers/videos, they're up in the wiki now.

risboT
11-30-2011, 12:25 PM
There's also the "mole" issue being discussed in the abstergo/dossier thread. It seems there are more sleeper agents within the assassins. So that means Lucy, Shaun and Rebecca can all be sleeper agents working for Abstergo. Take a look at the dossiers/videos, they're up in the wiki now.

Either Shaun or Rebecca is a traitor/sleeper(I personally think it maybe Rebecca). Or the following is possible.Desmond is a sleeper.

DoctorMoby
11-30-2011, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by risboT:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> lucy gets "stabbed"

Ok a thought comes to mind.Al Mualim stabbed Altair,and then he woke up unharmed in the library.So it is probable that the entire event after Desmond's taking of the apple was an illusion.Al Mualim clearly told Altair that"You saw what I wanted you to see". Given that Minerva altered the apple that was in the Coloseum it is quite possible that this is a valid explanation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

UBI PLEASE MAKE THIS TRUE

goclo822
12-02-2011, 03:04 AM
I think this is definitely a plausible theory. They hint a lot at Lucy being a Templar but her personality contradicts that. She gets far too worried about Desmond and I think she even told William M that she wanted to stop animus sessions because of how hard it was on Desmond. So I just don't believe Lucy would be a Templar willingly. Plus remember in Brotherhood when Lucy disappeared from the hideout for a few missions? Maybe she was in sleeper mode or something.

Either that or Shaun or Rebecca are Templars/Sleepers. I could see it being either of them as well. Or it was all an illusion which is the one I'm hoping for.

risboT
12-02-2011, 07:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by risboT:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> lucy gets "stabbed"

Ok a thought comes to mind.Al Mualim stabbed Altair,and then he woke up unharmed in the library.So it is probable that the entire event after Desmond's taking of the apple was an illusion.Al Mualim clearly told Altair that"You saw what I wanted you to see". Given that Minerva altered the apple that was in the Coloseum it is quite possible that this is a valid explanation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

UBI PLEASE MAKE THIS TRUE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To continue this theory.Remember that when Ezio used the apple(Brotherhood) it did not killed the guards,just incapacitated them.It was just a Illusion tool,not a killing tool.Juno really needed for Desmond to hear Tinia's message and for Desmond to be rid of the consequences of bleeding effect,so why not play in the emotion card.Hurting someone that you have deep feelings for is just the right fuse for one's mind to explode,thus making him/her "fall into peaces".

How about this theory for the traitor/sleeper:
What if every information that Desmond receives
is going into the Abstergo data storage.If they made the Animus they certainly could of have made some sort of mind reader and implanted it into Desmond's head.Sort of complicated and farfetched I know,but to this point I would not be surprised if something like this is true.

Nomad86x
12-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Okay, so I have a little theory that I would like throw in this little pantheon of potential plots. This is just something that crossed my mind as it happened, and I could be totally wrong but anyways.

So towards the end of Revelations, does everyone remember the part as Desmond comes to Animus Island to find that it's being deleted? Then he's grabbed by Subject 16, who then says "What are we, but the sum of our memories?"

Here's where what I'm thinking comes in, and maybe it's absolutely nothing, but I think there's some significance of S16 grabbing Desmond and embracing before throwing him at the Synch Nexus. Because I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that S16 was trying to hijack Desmond's body and leave his mind for deletion, but that turned out not to be the case.

So, after all that, here's my idea. What [if] S16 embracing Desmond was some sort of exchange? "What are we but the sum of our memories?" What is what S16 is transferring to Desmond is his memories, his information, because at this point, his mind is practically just data, with a consciousness yes, but still data technically speaking.

Either that, is my other theory is that he somehow "copied" his properties in the Animus to Desmond to prevent Desmond's deletion, while making himself (S16) vulnerable to the deletion process, finally setting himself free, because early on he has said he just didn't want to be "here" anymore.

I thought I was totally right when I saw the reconstructed gates on Animus Island while the credits rolled - "HOLY S@$!%!! THOSE ARE S16 MEMORIES - I JUST NEED MORE DATA FRAGMENTS" - So I was little bummed that turned out not to be true. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But I just wondered if anyone else though that to be plausible, that there is some strange significance of S16 embracing Desmond before saving his life, while saying what he had said. I mean, they're both in the core of the animus, and even their memories could be treated as just bytes of data, rather than tangible experiences with taste, touch, smell, sound - all just compressed into information in the animus.

Thoughts?

DoctorMoby
12-03-2011, 07:34 PM
well it has been rumored that those gates will be a DLC so hopefully this is true. TBH I was ****ed
when this happened because at that point i hadn't done all of the Desmond files and was like OMG NO WTF SOFB! etc etc because the island got deleted. yes i was totally scared 16 was trying to force himself into desmond or even take desmond with him into deletion. If you are right or wrong either way i like your theory about transferring his memories to Desmond. maybe in the DLC we will get some TRUE REVELATIONS

risboT
12-06-2011, 09:39 AM
There must be one or two DLC's for the story.
They have to cover massive plot holes(like for example the truth segments in AC2).