PDA

View Full Version : Good-Bye for now!

MrMoo333
11-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Ok, since a lot of people are getting the game tomorrow, and the rest will get it the days after, i am leaving the forums until i've got a good solid chunk taken from the game. Now this maybe considered useless, but just wondering who else will do the same. I'm leaving now because I don't want to read any spoilers that are 100% real. So, i bid you adu.

GOOD-BYE!!

(P.S. I WILL BE BACK!!!)

MrMoo333
11-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Ok, since a lot of people are getting the game tomorrow, and the rest will get it the days after, i am leaving the forums until i've got a good solid chunk taken from the game. Now this maybe considered useless, but just wondering who else will do the same. I'm leaving now because I don't want to read any spoilers that are 100% real. So, i bid you adu.

GOOD-BYE!!

(P.S. I WILL BE BACK!!!)

nikeair244
11-12-2007, 06:59 PM
im not staying on ive seen many spoilers and it hasnt spoiled nothing for me, ill have playing it just the same if i didnt watch them. Game is gonna rock, gonna beat it in one day, and ya know get bored of it like every other game, then time for Mass Effect which will last more than 1 day of gameplay

gameguru108
11-12-2007, 07:00 PM
I'll be gone until Saturday, since my area (Ontario, Canada) gets the game on the 15th/16th...

Since when the Hell are we Europe?

Anywho, ta ta for now!

TheRipper12
11-12-2007, 07:05 PM
ill be gone by wednesday...i dont wanna read spoilers.. i already had to strangle myself to not watch the first 40 minutes of the game... i dont wanna hurt me anymore XD

iPlunder
11-12-2007, 07:06 PM
I'm getting the game at 3 PM, so i plan to talk about it. Any spoilers of course will get a spoiler warning.

nikeair244
i saw it and it was pretty cool

elvenmonkey13
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nikeair244:
im not staying on ive seen many spoilers and it hasnt spoiled nothing for me, ill have playing it just the same if i didnt watch them. Game is gonna rock, gonna beat it in one day, and ya know get bored of it like every other game, then time for Mass Effect which will last more than 1 day of gameplay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why are you even getting the game?

nikeair244
11-12-2007, 07:08 PM
to be cool, show off how much i play it everyday and ya know show off like everyone else dous.

MrMoo333
11-12-2007, 07:13 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

altairrocks
11-12-2007, 07:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nikeair244:
im not staying on ive seen many spoilers and it hasnt spoiled nothing for me, ill have playing it just the same if i didnt watch them. Game is gonna rock, gonna beat it in one day, and ya know get bored of it like every other game, then time for Mass Effect which will last more than 1 day of gameplay </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Dude believe me, this game will last longer than one day. It's not like crackdown with nothing to do but spiderman your way across town with about 3 climbing/jumping animations.

elvenmonkey13
11-12-2007, 07:19 PM
to be cool, show off how much i play it everyday and ya know show off like everyone else dous. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you will show off everyday, then you might beat it in one day, but you will not go play Mass Effect because you will be playing assassins creed.
Unless you show off the case and disk, but that is just stupid.

nikeair244
11-12-2007, 07:19 PM
lol yeah spider man sucks, how about 2/half days of gameplay that work now?

altairrocks
11-12-2007, 07:44 PM
lol yeah spider man sucks, how about 2/half days of gameplay that work now? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it just depends on how long freerunning can amuse you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

As for me.. Tomorrow the moment I get this game, my life is going to end.

nikeair244
11-12-2007, 07:48 PM
haha same here altairrocks my life will definetly end till i quit playing, free running can sometimes ammuse me but i dunno depends if its interesting, i just want to complete the hardest achievements possible, thats my goal.

WOOOOOOTTTT GO NO LIFE!!!!!!!!

altairrocks
11-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Party Time!

Strikefromabove
11-12-2007, 08:44 PM
I think when i go to sleep tonight i wont come back until i have made it a fair bit through the game.