PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci made my game crash!



Vae_Victis92
03-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Hey guys, long time lurker first time poster.

I play on the X360 and just downloaded the Da Vinci DLC, unfortunately I can't play it.

I live in the UK and so had the issue with the title update #5. I fixed it to get the 7MB file to play online for the first time a few days ago.

When I downloaded Da Vinci and loaded AC:B up, it said it needed a title update so I deleted the 7MB one and got the 9MB back, I no longer get the message.

However, when I try to load story mode, it begins loading (I get Ezio in his Armour of Brutus skin and can move him around for a while), it loads for a while then freezes. It has done the exact same thing twice in a row (not exhaustively scientific but enough to anticipate it happening again probably).

So, I am now trying multiplayer. I no longer get the incompatibility message when the 9MB title update was released and am currently waiting for more players so we can actually play.

I believe the Da Vinci DLC has been downloaded correctly as it was going to load the Alhambra map, if only there were more players.

One more thing I have noticed is that the screen between press start and the main menu takes a little while longer to load.

So, I am miffed, multiplayer works fine and I get the new personas but I cannot work singleplayer, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mr_Shade
03-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Hi There,


I also have downloaded the DLC on Xbox, but mine works correctly.

It could be a problem with the download, even if some content appears to work correctly - eg, multiplayer works.


You should try deleting both the DLC and title update - download the title update and then the DLC - re-downloading it via your history, or going to the DLC link again.


If that does not solve the issue, I can only suggest contacting support - there is a link in my signature.

Vae_Victis92
03-08-2011, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the quick reply, Mr_Shade.

I am currently doing as you suggested but the download takes a while. Will report back when done.


EDIT: Well, I tried. Deleted Da Vinci and Title Update and redownloaded both (TU#5 first) and it does the same thing. I'll try Ubi support