PDA

View Full Version : My only issue.

Piecycle
11-17-2007, 03:08 PM
the only issue I have with this game, is how you die instantly if you are in water...Why even have water if everyone who touches it dies!?

I mean, in memory 5 or 6 Im trying to jump from boat to wood-thing to boat and for some reason altair will decide that he rather jump in the water then the pole sticking out of the water 2 feet in front of him.

other then that though..game rules.

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Piecycle:
the only issue I have with this game, is how you die instantly if you are in water...Why even have water if everyone who touches it dies!?

I mean, in memory 5 or 6 Im trying to jump from boat to wood-thing to boat and for some reason altair will decide that he rather jump in the water then the pole sticking out of the water 2 feet in front of him.

tomake it loock pretty

a way in place to tell you thats the end of the game world

Piecycle
11-17-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Piecycle:

well its fine if they use it as a landscape/barrier thing. But they actually integrated it into the gameplay. Which is unforgivable if they dont let you swim in it.