PDA

View Full Version : Cutscenes compilation?

germanosz
01-23-2011, 04:02 AM
I know an AC movie would be near impossible -but what about a fan made video that compiles all cut scenes in chronological order? Along with some skillfully captured fights, it could make an awesome "movie" without changing the AC story one bit.

Any1 interested?

Turkiye96
01-23-2011, 08:08 AM
well a movie would be great AND assassin's creed have bought a studio and made a short 3 part movie about giovanni (ezio's father) as an assassin, so it wouldnt be too far off to asume they wont make another move especially because they bought a bunch of stuff and released the movie on the internet so they made no profit off of it,although you could say it was the most ex*****ve add ever made! so im sure they will reuse their studio and other things they bought in an actual movie to sell for some real profit
i hope so too an AC movie would be awesome

ThaWhistle
01-23-2011, 08:49 AM
am I the only one who thought that Lineage was crap?

kriegerdesgottes
01-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
am I the only one who thought that Lineage was crap?
No

germanosz
01-23-2011, 11:26 AM
Lineage is pretty good -but it's not a real movie. It reminds me of Indian movies where GFX totally suck.
No offense Ubi, but I would have preferred Lineage to be a fully rendered movie (not only the environment), like your awesome trailers.

SAVMATIC
01-24-2011, 12:59 PM
Lineage is by no means crap...what, are some people really that adverse to real actors these days? Anyway, I thought it was very well done considering that they did use real actors and mixed it with rendering. I thought it was totally watchable and informative story-wise. That being said, what they did with the trailer was excellent and I definitely want to see more of that. If anything people should be ****ed about Ascendance...i get it, it was an artsy type of project but come on bring out the big guns already...

germanosz
01-24-2011, 01:02 PM
Lineage is by no means crap...what, are some people really that adverse to real actors these days? Anyway, I thought it was very well done considering that they did use real actors and mixed it with rendering. I thought it was totally watchable and informative story-wise. That being said, what they did with the trailer was excellent and I definitely want to see more of that. If anything people should be ****ed about Ascendance...i get it, it was an artsy type of project but come on bring out the big guns already...
Every person has her opinion. I liked Lineage, but would have preferred it to be fully rendered like the trailer that amazed me.

Now, please stick on the topic.