PDA

View Full Version : Recruits and how location effects gender

PinoyDragonfly
12-02-2010, 10:51 PM
Something interesting I've noticed and probably a bunch of you guys have noticed about the recruits is that in the spots where we would go to recruit them, the recruit's face and appearance may be different but their gender will be the same every time. For instance: the best example I got is near the courtesan guild. The two recruit locations closest to the water will always be a guy while the one closer to the tiber island (theres a doctor's shop near it too) will always have a girl.

And another thing, they are also always doing the same animation or scene (e.g. fighting guards, being held by guards, taking a guard prisoner)

Just thought this was interesting. I was able to make a guild with 6 male assassins and 6 female assassins.

DeafAtheist
12-04-2010, 01:46 AM
I don't have a full guild yet but I currently have 7 females and 3 males. I used to have more males than females but I wanted to try to balance it out more so I intentionally sent males on missions they probably wouldn't come back from just so I could recruit another in hopes of finding a female to replace him with.

I'm sure it's possible to get all females without using the Sisterhood cheat.

X10J
12-04-2010, 01:49 AM
I like when they're holding a gaurd by the collar over a cliff.

DeafAtheist
12-04-2010, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by X10J:
I like when they're holding a gaurd by the collar over a cliff.

I hate that, sure it's sweet to see a guard peeing his armor, but it's been my experience that unless you kill them all with an arrow attack from your recruits jumping in and fighting them usually ends up with the potential recruit falling off the cliff along with the guard he's holding over it.

X10J
12-04-2010, 02:17 AM
Haha only tried helping him once before. used the arrow strike I think. I was like this guy's a bad, you sir are a bad. You deserve Miracle Arrows, held left bumper. BAM(hey look a pun) Miracle Arrows, your welcome mister bad. Come over here, kiss my ring.

But yea, I could see how he could be annoying.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

thedeadman_47
12-04-2010, 03:54 AM
for me i got my full assassin's guild and they're all master assassins and simply got everything else (exept for 10 brogia flags that are hidden very well in romulus shrines)