PDA

View Full Version : Ummm...... I am confused

OF-Kamikaze
12-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Ok so I didn't like the whole freezing issue and whatever. Who did? My problem with this game is when you are done, YOU CANT FREEROAM!!!!!!!! Ya you can load the memory blocks, but why cant you just load additional stuff where you can just pick where you want to go and do whatever you want? Wasnt the biggest part of this game to be able to go wherever you wanted to? Why cut us off from that? I dont understand it. I loved spiderman 2 for doing that. The game wasnt that great but the fact that the game let you just run around in the city made me play it more after i beat it. If you cant do the whole freeroam thing at least let us skip cutscenes. They are annoying enough the first time, why make us live through them again?

Freeroam is all I ask for.

Tela
12-07-2007, 07:26 PM
If you load memory block 6, you can go anywhere.

Cutscenes are there for a reason. If you don't like, don't watch. Go make yourself something to eat or drink, and come back in afew minutes.

robo3687
12-07-2007, 07:30 PM
They are annoying enough the first time

Yeah god forbid someone actually try and put a story into a game. If you find them annoying thats your own problem, maybe you just don't have the attention span to understand the story and that is why you're complaining.....

who knows..

OF-Kamikaze
12-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the self esteem boost robo.

All I'm saying is that we already know what happens and if you wanted to watch the cutscenes again go ahead. But why cant we skip them the second time through? The purpose of my post was not to debate cutscenes, although it may seem that way now. I was frustrated at the fact that i have to reload memory blocks if i want to freeroam instead of just loading my game and being where i left off, maybe in Acre or in Masayaf, who knows. Some may call that laziness, i dont know. I just want to be able to turn my system on, load the game and start climbing stuff. The three separate loadscreens everytime are getting on my nerves.

METELHEAD9000
12-07-2007, 07:49 PM
WOW!!! DUMB ***!!! ok sorry i needed to say that so to your first point beat the freaking game and then you load memory block 5 or 6 and you can go where ever the hell you want and to you 2nd point have you ever noticed the littel **** that goes all over the screen during cut scenes those are the gliches that you have to see 80% to get an achevment how you see them you ask well if you pay attention to what people say during the cutscenes then you might know how GOD DAMN

Lazybeans
12-07-2007, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by METELHEAD9000:
WOW!!! DUMB ***!!! ok sorry i needed to say that so to your first point beat the freaking game and then you load memory block 5 or 6 and you can go where ever the hell you want and to you 2nd point have you ever noticed the littel **** that goes all over the screen during cut scenes those are the gliches that you have to see 80% to get an achevment how you see them you ask well if you pay attention to what people say during the cutscenes then you might know how GOD DAMN

We don't need that kind of flaming, ye with no periods...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

ACfanboy12
12-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Guys, don't be against him, or flame him... just admit that it's dumb that they didn't implement the skip cut scene feature.

For instance the skip cutscene button can be B or X for ps3 w/e ... that doesn't meaning getting the 80% glitch will be interupted...

And frankly I love this game to death... but it ****ed up in many areas (also did good in many more areas).

MiniAssasin
12-07-2007, 09:47 PM
its not exactly a cutscene, its rendered from the engien and ya still control altair ya cant really skip them it wouldnt make sense

ACfanboy12
12-07-2007, 09:48 PM
Yes it would... just press B and the idiot stops talking.

Stillzero
12-08-2007, 02:29 AM
I'm sorry but the fact that you actually bough the game Spiderman 2 tends me to not take you seriously.
:P

Dawnfang
12-08-2007, 02:38 AM
You know what I find dissapointing?

SPOILER:
The fact that you can't visit the place where you fought the last templar and talked to Richard (?) just before you went back to kill the Assassins Master. That place looked cool, but I can't go there anymore...

Why not?

Gamewrecker
12-09-2007, 03:36 PM
Because Richard is taking a nap!!! Jesus are you stupid or something?!?!

Just kidding http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Dawnfang
12-10-2007, 05:39 AM
Hey funny-man,

Why am I stupid for not understanding why you cannot visit the place where you spoke to Richard the Lionheart? It seems to be some kind of camp, just like the one near Acre. I see no reason why you aren't able to visit it anymore after completing the game...

But, if it's so obvious, please enlighten me Gamewrecker... oh, and btw, stop being an *** and let's keep it friendly here...

****ing ****** *******!

katz_bg
12-10-2007, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Dawnfang:
You know what I find dissapointing?

SPOILER:
The fact that you can't visit the place where you fought the last templar and talked to Richard (?) just before you went back to kill the Assassins Master. That place looked cool, but I can't go there anymore...

Why not?
You mean Arsuf.
It has a name ya know. It's written clearly on the map.
I don't know why you can't visit it either, but I guess it has something to do with the war going on there between the Sarisans and the Cruisaders and Alta´r has not been there during the battles and does can't have any memory of being there before that near-final block.