PDA

View Full Version : Visitazione Tomb in Venice

ambelgra
11-04-2010, 08:57 PM
Is the chase of the running guard scripted? Or is there a way to kill BOTH guards without doing the chase and getting to the big door on my own?

EDIT: Nevermind, got past him and the guards, now this ridiculous tomb. I get ALL the way to the last swing bar and the timer runs out and drops me in the freakin' water...oy....

Vito3555
11-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Yeah, im very hate this map, but im successed (at 20th try http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

decembrie
11-06-2010, 02:54 AM
There's something really cool at that map. If you start the mecanism and go and look at the water you are going to see an octopus.

T48uu
11-06-2010, 03:43 PM
decembrie, there's more to it than that. You have to pull the lever once, go through the cutscene then peer into the water and all you see is something swimming. Pull the lever again, look into the water THEN you see an octopus.

As for ambelgra, yes the chase scenes are scripted. If you killed the other guard then he wouldn't have led you to the big door which would ultimately lead you to the tomb itself. Kill the guard kill the reason to keep moving forward.