02-10-2010, 08:01 PM

TheDarkKnigg1
02-10-2010, 08:26 PM
Sentence fail.

SneakyStabz
02-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by TheDarkKnigg1:
Sentence fail.

Agreed...LOL it is rare when I find someone who is worse with grammar and punctuation than me!

I tried to read it twice now, I keep getting lost...

the amolang
02-10-2010, 09:45 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif wow.

Azugo
02-10-2010, 10:47 PM
Yeah, kinda hard to understand with no full stops, new paragraphs etc...

But I think I know what you're saying, mate. Something about Templars being intelligent and you would kill one to save a thousand? (So would I, by the way. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif )

Jack-Reacher
02-11-2010, 01:07 AM
Wtf he talks like it is impossible to have an intelligent conversation with us. He proves his own point with ******ed sentence structure like that.

Daytrip70
02-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Sounds like the ramblings of a conspiracy theorist wack job to me.

There are certainly people in power that have more knowledge about the world than the general masses. Many of those people use the knowledge and power they have to control the direction of our country and the world as a whole.

And that hasn't changed for thousands and thousands of years. It will likely never change. Most people want to live in peace and eek out an existance as they see fit. A good majority of people don't really care if the government is telling them the whole truth. In fact most want the government to tell them what is right and wrong and what they should and shouldn't do.

Why else do we have so many laws and regulations that are proposed by the very people who complain about their freedom being trodden upon? Why does the FCC or censorship of any kind exist? Because parents can't be bothered to be parents they'd rather let someone else tell their children that it's wrong. It's harder to fight for every little thing than it is to let someone else worry about it.

The real issue though isn't what people want in a government, it's what people don't want others to do. Some of the biggest issues in the world today like abortion, immigration, gay marriage, legalized marijuana, even things as small as making people wear a seatbelt are issues because people think that their idea of right should be everyone's idea of right. You put millions of people together in the same area and what do they do? Break up into Little Italy, Little China, German neighborhoods, etc...

In the context of this game it's the same thing. Templar's want to take away free will in the name of peace. And honestly that's the only way there ever will be total peace. Assassin's want to conserve free will which will mean continued war and suffering because people have proven over hundreds of thousands of years that we just can't get along with people of different colors and beliefs.

Which one is right? They both have major flaws.

/weird rant

CEO_of_Abstergo
02-11-2010, 10:42 AM
Rather rough stream-of-consiousness prose there, MAX, but I do see what you are saying and yes most societies (especially post-glorious revolution) have an "invisible hand", a fraternity of manipulators in power with an agenda. Same deal with many names and yes there is succession among them through times. Templars, Rosicrusians, FreeMasons, Bilderburgs... and depending on your POV, the exoteric orgs in front of the esoteric ones: Trilateral Commision, UN, World Bank, US Republicans, whatever.

The sad thing is it is true. The sadder thing is that DayTrip is right - the general populus view of it ranges from "who cares, not me" through "nothing I can do about it" and even to "you're a conspiracy nut for thinking that".

Sadder than that even -- all movements, fraternities, secret societies, etc. begin as a noble mission of like-minded individuals, but eventually power corrupts and their agenda becomes ignoble. A group of disciples embracing the views of a Jewish dude's very hippie-like doctrine can eventually become a Roman murderous empire of a religion for 2000 years; a group of Greeks innocently studying numbers and harmonics with Pythagourus can eventually become Templar/Masons machinating the settling of the US according to their "liberty" tenets (liberty from their own previous rulers/monarchs/church).

Ultimately, the organizations interests are their own selfish ones, not altruistic ones. What makes you think a new formation of an "order" would not lead to the same damned thing? You don't have to proclaim "I love Big Brother", but you don't have to let it drive you into alienation either. There are people on this board who can ably discuss this kind of thing.

xBranigan79
02-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by CEO_of_Abstergo:
Rather rough stream-of-consiousness prose there, MAX, but I do see what you are saying and yes most societies (especially post-glorious revolution) have an "invisible hand", a fraternity of manipulators in power with an agenda. Same deal with many names and yes there is succession among them through times. Templars, Rosicrusians, FreeMasons, Bilderburgs... and depending on your POV, the exoteric orgs in front of the esoteric ones: Trilateral Commision, UN, World Bank, US Republicans, whatever.

The sad thing is it is true. The sadder thing is that DayTrip is right - the general populus view of it ranges from "who cares, not me" through "nothing I can do about it" and even to "you're a conspiracy nut for thinking that".

Sadder than that even -- all movements, fraternities, secret societies, etc. begin as a noble mission of like-minded individuals, but eventually power corrupts and their agenda becomes ignoble. A group of disciples embracing the views of a Jewish dude's very hippie-like doctrine can eventually become a Roman murderous empire of a religion for 2000 years; a group of Greeks innocently studying numbers and harmonics with Pythagourus can eventually become Templar/Masons machinating the settling of the US according to their "liberty" tenets (liberty from their own previous rulers/monarchs/church).

Ultimately, the organizations interests are their own selfish ones, not altruistic ones. What makes you think a new formation of an "order" would not lead to the same damned thing? You don't have to proclaim "I love Big Brother", but you don't have to let it drive you into alienation either. There are people on this board who can ably discuss this kind of thing.

Listen to the man people, and try to understand what he is saying. I dont pretend to be near as intelligent as CEO, and some of what you say sir i have a hard time relating to. But, i think any person/persons who think everything is black and white or should be black and white (which is what those in power want us to think) obviously dont pay attention. There is almost always a hidden agenda in matters of power and the people trying to obtain that power.

If you are a person who says "ahh this is just the talk of some wack job" Take a look at the political atmosphere in this country...specifically as it relates to elections. And, not just the presidential election. Politicians yapping to us about how they will honor their promises, work towards a better future, and be diligent in the effort to work for the masses. And then what happens when they get in the position of power......bam out comes the didden agenda.

Daytrip70
02-12-2010, 08:27 AM
Perhaps my initial wack job comment was a little harsh. I didn't mean to give the impression that I don't see or understand the power plays behind our current and past governments. You can't be a politician and not have a sketchy past, to get into power you generally have to do things considered undesirable.

My issue is I'm too down the middle and understand both points without a lot of passion towards either. I agree that black or white is a pretty naive way of thinking.

My main point was that it's been going on for the better part of human history so I don't have a lot of faith that it can be stopped. Or honestly that it should be stopped. As much as I hate an organization telling me what I can and cannot do, I hate the stupidity of the masses more so.

CEO_of_Abstergo
02-12-2010, 09:47 AM
I understand your stand, Daytrip. Interestingly, this pipolar argument between the a) masses being assess and b) the benevelently better-off leaders knowing better

...has been going on since humans have gathered in numbers enough to make a group/society.

Imagine for argument's sake that LSD is a POE (maybe it's not that far off, lol). In the early 60's when LSD was 'discovered' there were two camps arguing how the general populous may or may not benefit from the new drug that would find its way into countercultures of that day. There was the Timothy Leary camp who thought it should "fall where it may" and be freely taken by all the masses. There was the Aldus Huxley camp, insisting it should be given only to the educated privelaged more elitist classes of society, so that they may be capable of utilizing it better than the 'ignorant masses'.

This polarization is also a premise of the AC game story. It was more illustrative in AC1, where Altair through his assassinations finds himself wondering which side (templars vs his own imham) is actually the 'good guys' or 'bad guys'. The templars are the structured status quo and elitists in control, the assassins are the "power to the people" ones... or are they? Each faction gets tempted from altruistic aims to more selfish ones to their own order, even the Assassin leader sells out the people in using the POE at the end. Good guy? Are either orders any good, for whom?

Anyway, it's there, always was, always will be. How much of it each side is truly visible versus hidden and "spooky conspiracy junk"? Well, I'm in the United States, a country literally founded by a secret society of occultists subversive to their own homeland "in the name of the people". And of course there have been several assassinations of our "kings" by underground groups since its founding. That should tell you something about how 'real' the visibly spooky stuff gets, you can thus imagine what most don't get to see. Some people that see it are 'nutjobs' - maybe they see it because they are, maybe they go nuts from seeing it. Subject 16 is a model character of one of these nutjobs seeing the light and cracking up from it.

I guess sometimes the nutjobs are the only ones that end up making real sense! :-)

BIack0ps
02-12-2010, 11:52 AM
so lets assassassasinate peoples ya!

Gadfly22
02-12-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by max170892:
actually desmond is related to subject 16 but only by memory like a common ancestor nothing else, if anyone is actually intellegent enough to understand the concepts in the game of the true understanding of the creed not mindless violence for personal gain and also how they relate to our world without assumptions please contact me at dogface12@hotmail.com, both for talk about the game and the extreme indepth "web" i like to call it of how these same connections in assasins creed are used today but to such a high extent that it is impossible as someone of the public to be involved unless you enter it or they try to find you, just as the game stats reality is permitted and if you've ever read 1984 you can understand the tools our society is being controlled by but by this invisible hand of this "web" of ppl, they are i repeat are the real incarnation of a mixture of big brother and the templars, both literally an dphysicaly as they are from the decindents of the actual templars which became the free masons which has become something else, existed they are not to be trusted but you have no way of telling who they are as to find them or see past the things they do you need an intellegence for perception to be equal to or greater then theirs as they use it to remain hidden, they must be stopped as they use humanity to achomplish their own goals they'd rather see peace through the taking of free will, then to teach it so ppl understand and accept this truth, but they keep the world blind and ignorant with their morals and ways created by fear of none existant poers and the like so that can do as they please and seem to have little to no regard to humanity as a whole i personally have a strong beleif in the creed and how we should have actions performed to aid humanity with regards to humanity a life to save a thosand, not o your still a murderer for killing the one man to save the thosand no murder is gain to you or gain to others but if it helps humanity as a whole to stop the existance of one person it is not murder and their is no hell or heaven to create an end for that choice just humanity please someone contact me i can't be alone in this understanding i need another mind to converse with or possibly even the starting of an order to stop those in the "web" please contact me

Is that you, Subject 16? Stay there. We'll come get you.

SneakyStabz
02-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Gadfly22:

ROFLMAO... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

godsmack_darius
02-12-2010, 07:02 PM
Well, our government arnt in charge of ANYTHING! The bankers have control and who control the banks? well, according to AC its the templars, according to todays theories, (which I completly agree on) its the globel elite so if you think the Illuminati are behind it think again, you could almost say they are the good guys, fighting the globel elite. But it is without a doubt tht the men behind the curtain, are in charge and until we realise that and wake up, we are doomed and trapped in this little box we live in. we are literally brainwashed through media, and magazines. Read intellegent books if their are even any left in the world, instea dof reading these stupid magizines about celebrities. So wake UP!! And open your damn eyes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TheDarkKnigg1
02-13-2010, 03:49 PM
I agree with you. The world as we know it is a giant lie.

godsmack_darius
02-14-2010, 08:08 AM
Yup http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif just a big illusion.

Thats why you need to reach your higher self and gain the knowledge to wake up.

Like come on, if you honestly think the government arnt corrupt (sorry, I meant bankers, since they control everything) then you have to be very brainwashed or very naive, or BOTH http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TooLazy4Name
02-14-2010, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by SneakyStabz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gadfly22:

ROFLMAO... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I approve of both post.

SWJS
02-14-2010, 10:45 PM
I'll be right back everyone. I've got to prepare the funeral for the english language.

Ultimate_Night
02-15-2010, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by CEO_of_Abstergo:
I understand your stand, Daytrip. Interestingly, this pipolar argument between the a) masses being assess and b) the benevelently better-off leaders knowing better

...has been going on since humans have gathered in numbers enough to make a group/society.

Imagine for argument's sake that LSD is a POE (maybe it's not that far off, lol). In the early 60's when LSD was 'discovered' there were two camps arguing how the general populous may or may not benefit from the new drug that would find its way into countercultures of that day. There was the Timothy Leary camp who thought it should "fall where it may" and be freely taken by all the masses. There was the Aldus Huxley camp, insisting it should be given only to the educated privelaged more elitist classes of society, so that they may be capable of utilizing it better than the 'ignorant masses'.

This polarization is also a premise of the AC game story. It was more illustrative in AC1, where Altair through his assassinations finds himself wondering which side (templars vs his own imham) is actually the 'good guys' or 'bad guys'. The templars are the structured status quo and elitists in control, the assassins are the "power to the people" ones... or are they? Each faction gets tempted from altruistic aims to more selfish ones to their own order, even the Assassin leader sells out the people in using the POE at the end. Good guy? Are either orders any good, for whom?

Anyway, it's there, always was, always will be. How much of it each side is truly visible versus hidden and "spooky conspiracy junk"? Well, I'm in the United States, a country literally founded by a secret society of occultists subversive to their own homeland "in the name of the people". And of course there have been several assassinations of our "kings" by underground groups since its founding. That should tell you something about how 'real' the visibly spooky stuff gets, you can thus imagine what most don't get to see. Some people that see it are 'nutjobs' - maybe they see it because they are, maybe they go nuts from seeing it. Subject 16 is a model character of one of these nutjobs seeing the light and cracking up from it.

I guess sometimes the nutjobs are the only ones that end up making real sense! :-)

I agree with you completely. If only this way of thinking could be found in my local area!

Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
I'll be right back everyone. I've got to prepare the funeral for the english language.

Well your lack of capitalization in 'English' finishes it off! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif