PDA

View Full Version : LOOT BODIES

Martythemerc
06-07-2011, 01:09 PM
I liked that in RDR where you could earn coin to buy stuff in the general store. I see on the video release there's an option to "loot the body" on top of picking up the weapon. Does this mean "good-bye" to diamonds, and "hello" to ca$h ? Will there be an element of commerce? So many questions on this day after announcement, and they'll (UBI) just trickle it all out for the next 6 months?

DapperHayden007
06-07-2011, 04:42 PM
well to let you now, if you watch the announcement trailer again it shows when you loot the body you get cash and exp. I think the cash will be towards new weapons in Single Player and MultiPlayer

k4Anarky2011
06-07-2011, 05:15 PM
I think that now you can use that money to upgrade and add attachments to a single weapon that you pick up
I hope now you can field strip and clean your guns
What I want to point out is that in the trailer, as you see he iron sight his AK, you can see the scope mount railing on top of the weapon. This means attachments http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

killa_677
06-07-2011, 05:43 PM
Looks nice. I would like to be able to buy and upgrade and stuff. I hope there is still collectibles on the island to find. There probably will be since it rewards exploration but still...

Ilovepho
06-07-2011, 05:57 PM
I watched the demo again and I noticed there's the mount railing on top of his AK, so that means we now can customize our weapons!

This is awesome.

DapperHayden007
06-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Ilovepho:
I watched the demo again and I noticed there's the mount railing on top of his AK, so that means we now can customize our weapons!

This is awesome.

k4Anarky2011 beat u to it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Ilovepho
06-07-2011, 06:16 PM
lol yeah I know he did, I just wanted to express my joy over this new feature in FC3.

IIxXWRATHXxII
06-07-2011, 06:18 PM
In the trailer, when the player looted the body outside of the waterfall, it gave him not only money, but an "Ivory Sculpture."
There was an exclamation mark to the left of it, so maybe it was an objective being coincidentally displayed rather than an item.