PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Outfit Ideas

Naijeru-Mizuho
01-09-2011, 12:26 PM
I'm a guy interested in the asthetics. I was thinking about an idea about an Outfit Bundle available on PSN and XBL. Preferably free, like everything has been recently (loving the free stuff, Ubisoft). Anyways, I'd really like to have the EXACT outfit seen in the E3 Trailer and Promotional Art (like the cover art). Also be cool if you could select an "Invisible" option on a certain weapon. For example, say you didn't want to see the Crossbow on your back, you should switch it to "Invisible" I know it's ambitious, but I'd love to see some outfit bundles.

X_Heavy_Fire_X
01-09-2011, 05:03 PM
I'd love new outfits, but I have no idea what they would be. Perhaps a facemask for Ezio? But then that would be a tailor item. Armors of from AC2? But there was so many combinations.
The best idea I can make for a outfit is a no armor outfit, one of Ezio's ACB armor, and one of Ezio's AC2 armor.

Perhaps outfits for the assassin recruits? They would be usable if the recruit was a assassin, and would be to play with the new full assassin recruit's look.

rileypoole1234
01-09-2011, 05:10 PM
If they make any outfits dlc, i hope to god they make his outfit from AC2 downloadable

Alpha Ender
01-09-2011, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
If they make any outfits dlc, i hope to god they make his outfit from AC2 downloadable

I miss the basic Assassin White outfit from ACII as well. Mostly because it semi-blended in with the crowd.

ElComelon
01-09-2011, 05:42 PM
What i wanna see is the outfits he had on the Christina missions with the mask on.

X_Heavy_Fire_X
01-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by ElComelon:
What i wanna see is the outfits he had on the Christina missions with the mask on. I thought about that too in my post. But I would rather see that as a tailor thing, with the masks being like something you could equip after buying or getting in a quest.

davo1270
01-09-2011, 07:22 PM
I want a Kratos Outfit http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Andre_0112
01-09-2011, 07:27 PM
U know what would be better? If u where able to create ur own outfit And could upload it to uplay so people can dlw, comment And rate them

X_Heavy_Fire_X
01-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by X_Heavy_Fire_X:
I'd love new outfits, but I have no idea what they would be. Perhaps a facemask for Ezio? But then that would be a tailor item. Armors of from AC2? But there was so many combinations.
The best idea I can make for a outfit is a no armor outfit, one of Ezio's ACB armor, and one of Ezio's AC2 armor.

Perhaps outfits for the assassin recruits? They would be usable if the recruit was a assassin, and would be to play with the new full assassin recruit's look. Playing off my own idea of the no armor outfits, I want to know if people would like that idea.

The first is the one from ACB which would basically be the armor on the cover.
Ezio with no armor, he has the metal pauldron for his cape but no right shoulder pad, and two of the assassin vambraces. The outfit would be color customizable.

The second one is the armor from AC2:
Ezio with no armor, he has the metal pauldron for his cape but no right shoulder pad, and two of the assassin vambraces. The outfit would be color customizable.

What do you think?!

TheSpectator
01-10-2011, 02:07 AM
You should be able to equip the raiden costume to all your assassins. That would look pretty crazy calling all these cyborgs out of the midst to attack some guards.

tyrce111
01-10-2011, 02:23 AM
Walking tank armour!
Give ezio a brute skin and make him only able to run(no free run or sprint)

Shamboozled
01-10-2011, 10:35 AM
I want the Roman outfit when you rescue jesus no helmet

BK-110
01-10-2011, 11:36 AM
Here are my wants:
<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> Assassin recruit outfit (preferably with a red sash instead of the boring gray one)
<LI> Assassin recruit outfits from the E3 trailer
<LI> Ezio's outfit from the E3 trailer
<LI> Giovanni's (Ezio's original) robes
<LI> Outfits for several side characters, such as La Volpe and Claudia, removing outfit during cutscenes and muting voice during gameplay/using the character's own if available
<LI> All multiplayer characters, using their own voices, removing outfit during cutscenes
<LI> Helmschmied Drachen Armor white version
<LI> The two guard outfits
<LI> The Roman armor from the passion play
<LI> Papal Guard armor
[/list]
Those are my ideas for now.

Black_Widow9
01-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post this here-
Multiplayer DLC Wants (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2361024388/m/9911094209)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>