PDA

View Full Version : Bugs during first Romulus temple and mission Thrown To The Wolves

bsbylogic
03-29-2011, 11:09 PM
In the first Romulus temple, I encountered a visual problem where Ezio went through the floor and the perspective shifted to that position where I see the empty space from the no clip section. However, the game was still active and I could move around and it fixed itself after running around a bit.

During the Thrown To The Wolves mission, there is a bug with the runner where after we spot him at the party, he'll run up the wall to where the horse is but STAY there instead of running to the horse. When I tried to walk up to him, I went through the cells (another no clip issue) and after I went up to him, he ran past me, locked the gate that was placed and I was stuck, since it was not intended for players to be back there to begin with.

ellumin0us
03-30-2011, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by bsbylogic:
During the Thrown To The Wolves mission, there is a bug with the runner where after we spot him at the party, he'll run up the wall to where the horse is but STAY there instead of running to the horse. When I tried to walk up to him, I went through the cells (another no clip issue) and after I went up to him, he ran past me, locked the gate that was placed and I was stuck, since it was not intended for players to be back there to begin with.

I had this problem too, it just worked properly when I restarted the mission.