PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Vision... Explained.

LordWolv
12-15-2011, 12:52 PM
Yes, I know, some of you will boast that you know all of this already. All I'm saying is, personally I learnt something, and I'm certainly no novice to the games. This is really for those who have questions or are even slightly unsure.

Here is what the Encyclopaedia has to say about what Eagle Vision is:
"Eagle Vision is a term used to describe an extrasensory ability, which seems to be inherent in particular bloodlines. This genetic awakening grants its user an uncanny perception of his or her surroundings, the ability to instinctively read the intentions of people nearby, as well as the faculty to perceive images and information otherwise invisible to the human eye. This far, the only bloodlines containing documented instances of Eagle Vision are those of Altair Ibn-La'Ahad and Ezio Auditore..."

BUT...
How about the origins of Eagle Vision?
"The origin of Eagle Vision is not fully understood. However, research conducted by the individual known as Subject 16 suggests that it is a project of cross-breeding between early human beings and a race of ancient entitles known only as Those Who Came Before."
Ah, the TWCB. That makes sense.. as the TWCB were thoroughly more advanced than us, in all fashions. This would suggest that the TWCB all had eagle vision; and eagle vision is that of the TWCB.

What do you think?

YuurHeen
12-15-2011, 01:07 PM
wasn't there something about that everyone was capable of eagle vision but some had more talent for it than others?

value_zero
12-15-2011, 01:11 PM
I think you have a lot of free time and lack of such ability.

LordWolv
12-15-2011, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by value_zero:
Mhm. I have a lot of free time, and considering I've been playing for 4 years and you've been for less than 2 months..

I suggest you shut up, you don't comprehend what you can't understand.

rileypoole1234
12-15-2011, 01:45 PM
I thought we already knew this... Yes I read the beginning of your post but I thought it was obvious.

ProdiGurl
12-15-2011, 02:01 PM
I didn't know that at all so thanks for the info from the book.
Since I'm usually more about gameplay, there's alot of things I doubt that know.

Abeonis
12-15-2011, 02:54 PM
I have been saying this exact same thing for several years now...

E-Zekiel
12-15-2011, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Isaac500:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by value_zero:
Mhm. I have a lot of free time, and considering I've been playing for 4 years and you've been for less than 2 months..

I suggest you shut up, you don't comprehend what you can't understand. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a little over the top...would have been just as easy to brush him off.

With that said, it's impossible/difficult to adequately explain to a human a sense that they don't have. We can only really explain what it does, IE the end result...not so much what it's like.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
I thought we already knew this... Yes I read the beginning of your post but I thought it was obvious.

Originally posted by Abeonis:
I have been saying this exact same thing for several years now...

I'm sure there was a third point I was going to make,... but can't figure out what it may have been.

GLHS
01-14-2012, 02:14 PM
That's kinda the central point of everything that TWCB tells Desmond....I don't really see how you couldn't know that from the games since it's explained quite clearly. Unless you just skipped over the entire endings of AC2 and AC:B.