PDA

View Full Version : i need "Dgen" help

WoodenWing
09-13-2006, 01:57 AM
hello, someone can help me?
i got a new computer, so i'm stetting up my fav game...: pf...
well, i started installing FB, then ACE, then PF, from pathc 3.00m to the last, 4.04m
then io added pe2 too, so i'm on 4.05m right now.
but selling with my old computer i lost my DGen file that permitted me to fly the italian dinamic campain, and i think i need it to fly also pe2 campaings, right?
well, i tried to reach it on the net again, looking for the likes that are posted in that forum too, but all the links are dead... simhq, and allso all the other i have tried...
does someone know a workind link for the newest DGen version? or maybe had it and can send it to me by mail? i should be vry thanksfull, i cannot wait to try all the campaing in FULL DETAIL!!! 8-)
well, i'll appreciate any help,
Luca

WoodenWing
09-13-2006, 01:57 AM
hello, someone can help me?
i got a new computer, so i'm stetting up my fav game...: pf...
well, i started installing FB, then ACE, then PF, from pathc 3.00m to the last, 4.04m
then io added pe2 too, so i'm on 4.05m right now.
but selling with my old computer i lost my DGen file that permitted me to fly the italian dinamic campain, and i think i need it to fly also pe2 campaings, right?
well, i tried to reach it on the net again, looking for the likes that are posted in that forum too, but all the links are dead... simhq, and allso all the other i have tried...
does someone know a workind link for the newest DGen version? or maybe had it and can send it to me by mail? i should be vry thanksfull, i cannot wait to try all the campaing in FULL DETAIL!!! 8-)
well, i'll appreciate any help,
Luca

mortoma1958
09-13-2006, 01:06 PM
You need to go to this link:
http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=2032
and download it. It contains most of what you want, especially the Italian updates. To fly Italian campaigns you need a bunch of files and in more than one folder.

But, if you want to fly the PE-2 in a Dgen career, you will have to download yet a newer still update for the Dgen.exe file ( just one file ) and it's stickied at the top of the SimHQ forum right now. Then you can go to my thread here in General Discussion:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/1331003184
In the thread I give instructions on the files to modify so you can fly the PE-2/3s in the Dgen stock campaigns. Just updating the Dgen.exe alone will not allow it to be flown in the campaign system.