PDA

View Full Version : Level 8 eschelon Korbin Bug?

growlley
05-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Everytime I get through the office with all the lasers and walk into the office upstairs where Korbin is it says press 'c' to interrogate.

If I do it seems to trigger a bug - Sam walks until he is standing in the middle of the desk , grabs Korbin and then shakes him and lets go. Korbin falls through the glass window without breaking it and is then unreachable and you cant continue any further.

Its been patched to 1.0.2 - any ideas how to get any further in the game?

Cheers

darkzero7
05-10-2010, 07:19 PM
huh, thats one i havent heard of yet. granted i haven't replayed that mission since before the patch. Have you seen if a reinstall clears it up?

Netherheim
05-10-2010, 11:22 PM
By what do you mean unreachable? Does he fall through the glass without breaking it to the floor underneath? Cause the right way is when he falls through, breaks the glass, hits the desk, then you go down the stairs to interrogate him more.

darkzero7
05-11-2010, 06:07 AM
really you walk down there? why is it that i thought sam just cinema style followed him down? well if you just walk down there, problem solved.

temetys1
05-11-2010, 06:40 AM
only bug I have is when sam throws korbin through glass sam doesn't walk and jump down, but hovers and when he is about 1-2 feet off the ledge he drops down. It doesn't cost any problems, but just looks funny .

growlley
05-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Thats the problem - it wont let you leave the room to go try and find him.

In the end I had to find the point on the stairs just prior to were the scripting puts your gun away and lob a flashbang onto the room.

This seemed to trigger some action because Korbin got off the phone at the sound and I got a different action when I waled into the room. He started begging for his life.

growlley
05-11-2010, 12:58 PM
Having now seen Korbin fall and hit the desk - I shold clear up one point when the bug triggers he falls through the window outside the building.

Vampire28
05-15-2010, 05:34 AM
I actaully had a differnet problem at this point before the 1.02 patch.

Sam kicked Kobin trough the glass, but the camera stayed with Sam, and you saw him float up over the edge and down to where Kobin is.

1.02 fixed this, infact there were a few parts before it was patched where the camera wouldn't do what it was supposed to.