PDA

View Full Version : Impossible Viewpoint?

Assassaindinho
11-26-2009, 08:18 AM
Hi, just joined to ask this question as Im horribly distressed after trying for 2 hours to climb one building. Theres a viewpont, I think its in Tuscany, next to the huge restricted building with all the guards and a tomb? Ive got the leap climb thing, have done for ages. Theres one row of windows going up each side of the tower and it seems that I can climb up a couple but then theres just too big of a gap? I was wondering if anyones got all viewpoints who could help me with it?

Thanks

spincr
11-26-2009, 08:25 AM
I think the one you mean to describe is in Venice.. but i have the same problem, its the only one left, and its near that palace with "bowls" embedded in the structure.

rknall
11-26-2009, 08:59 AM
the stones are there to climb, but not really visible. The tower you mean is "Campanile" in Venice in front of San Marco? If so, the wall to climb up is the one facing the church. The building seems to be slightly teared there, which is where you climb

So far I got all viewpoints in the game, everyone is managable. If you have the leap-jump, there is no tower you can not get up to anymore. Just be patient and on the lookout.

nytola7
11-26-2009, 09:57 AM
I did the same thing with various buildings. After about ten minutes I gave up. But don't worry. In Venice you will learn how to make "super" jumps while climbing. Once you learn this skill you can go back and climb whatever towers you couldn't before.

bcCoBHC
11-26-2009, 03:16 PM
i know the tower you are talking about. just try to approach it from different sides, there is one specific way to get to the top. i know often times they will make it to where you have to maneuver around the whole building before you can actually reach the top.