PDA

View Full Version : The Spaniard *Muchas Revelaciones* (Many Spoilers)

JudgeQwerty
11-21-2009, 06:18 PM
So what did you guys think of our main antagonist?

One thing I liked was how many master plans he had. One for ruling Firenze, another for Venezia, another for being Pope, another for ruling Europe another for being God. He was practically a 15th century Bond villain.

Another thing I liked was his being the sole non-Italian in the Renaiisance part of the game. Manuel Tadros' voice acting did an excellent job of setting up the pudgy outsider as a credible and mysterious threat.

KitkatReturns
11-21-2009, 06:19 PM
If i hadn't finishe dthe game my self you just ruined it for me. Put it all in white and change your title and put at start of this thread spoiler warning... READ THE RULES!!!

JudgeQwerty
11-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by KitkatReturns:
If i hadn't finishe dthe game my self you just ruined it for me. Put it all in white and change your title and put at start of this thread spoiler warning... READ THE RULES!!!

... what?

*looks at the spoiler warning in the thread title, then back at their post, then back at the spoiler warning in the thread title*

I'm sorry, are you sure you have the right thread?

Anywho, since you've played the game, what did you think of the antagonist?

HateCliffhanger
11-21-2009, 07:06 PM
I personally liked how they used a real pope as its basis.
Pope Alexander VI.

Cornik22
11-21-2009, 08:04 PM
I don't know where he was born, but there is a part where he says "jovencito" (young man) with latin american accent instead of spanish accent. Being spanish and knowing Rodrigo's origins I was like "What?". Other than that he has a great voice and did a really good job! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif