PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft

junkmail22
11-18-2010, 01:41 PM
I've gotta say, Ubisoft has created the best series, in my opinion, to date. The Assassin's Creed series is the only series of games that has blown my mind completely every single game. Keep up the work Ubisoft! I'm rooting for you! And the next Assassin's Creed Ubisoft releases, I'm going to pre-order the collector's edition for that one too.

BioPulse.ps3
11-18-2010, 02:01 PM
i fully agree and understand what you mean. the multiplayer is defiantly an amazing addition to the series but ac has got one of the most amazing single player story elements and writing. one great example of calling games art. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

ViNyLek
11-18-2010, 04:42 PM
I agree that game is a good as they get. Collector's edition on the other hand is starting to bug me. I thought AC had good one with little Altair figurine. Then I was amazed when we got big Ezio figurine in AC2, but was ****ed off at the same time, that two did not much. How cool would they looke next to each other?? And ACB has the worst edition to date with that cheap piece of crap jak in the box. I'd much rather trade it in for some nice AC2 steelbook case. Already stashed it away in the attic after 3 uses. You disappointed me this time UBI!

junkmail22
11-19-2010, 06:38 PM
"And ACB has the worst edition to date with that cheap piece of crap jak in the box."

I think the Jack in the Box is amazing! haha. I can play with it and not feel like a total nerd. XD