PDA

View Full Version : Killing civilians

adlk2010
04-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Any way to fix this "bug"

3 is much to low because sometimes you just WANT to go on a killing spree AMIRITE?

AntiChrist7
04-26-2011, 12:34 AM
no it's not a bug, you're an assassin, who fights for the people, not kill them.

if you want a killing spree, go find some guards, or use the virtual training program

ace3001
04-26-2011, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by adlk2010:
Any way to fix this "bug"

3 is much to low because sometimes you just WANT to go on a killing spree AMIRITE? What fun is there in killing defenseless people? o.O
Like Antichrist7 says, go to Virtual Training.

adlk2010
04-26-2011, 01:10 PM
In "my version" of the game Ezio is a vicious psychopath who goes on merciless rampages, no guard, man, woman or tranny(those guys in red dresses) is safe.

Also there is one useful bug for indiscriminately killing without risk of lame desynchs. Jump on a horse, go in circles near people near water. They fall in and drown and it doesn't count woohoo!

There must be a way to make the game more vicious. Oh and the AI is simply D-U-M-B. Seriously whats the point of making a brotherhood if you can take them all down by yourself?(oh yea did i need to point out that its actually a "sisterhood", aka Ezios woman's only club) Might as well play without armor(although srsly im not dropping brutus' dagger or that facesmash mace.

The game is way too soft, I want to be constantly assualted by thieves at night, i want templars coming out of the wood work and I want to shoot two guys at once!(wow that "innovation" wasn't as obvious as two blades somehow.)

Oh yea and those papal guards who are apparantly the ultra-elite, some guy can just walk upto them and beat them up with nothing but his knuckles and the odd kick.

Oh yea and why don't the guard go witch hunting when you are notorious? They should wander around in groups of ten and be "super-tense"(immune to streak)

AntiChrist7
04-26-2011, 02:19 PM
sure you aren't the vicious psychopath?

adlk2010
04-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Wow you know how to read. Pretty sure that I ain't and Ezio is.

adlk2010
04-28-2011, 06:35 AM
still is their any config file or w/e i can edit to make the game more "interesting" ?

phil.llllll
04-28-2011, 11:10 AM
Unfortunately for you, no there's not. Try GTA if you want mindless killing.

Ureh
04-28-2011, 11:23 AM
You can try fists. But it's probably too slow for what you want to do. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Still, sometimes you can't help but tackle someone then pick them up. Headbutt, punch, and then kick them. Then throw them against a wall, run up to them and start stomping them. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

adlk2010
04-28-2011, 04:38 PM
A man can dream...grand theft horse...! Also i played GTA for being a very nice guy who barely kills anyone at all lolololol wut

PS. how do you know? Ubi are just nazis if i can't just hack some resource folder and edit a few values to let me have the game how i want.

Ya ureh you are sooooooo right. you cant HELP but do all of that. Not to forget throw off cliff/into wster/ledge.

what happened to "everything is permitted" hey phil.llllll? Or should ubi make sure in AC3 it says "everything is permitted (except killing 3 civilians trololol)"

AntiChrist7
04-29-2011, 03:13 AM
A man can dream...grand theft horse...! Also i played GTA for being a very nice guy who barely kills anyone at all lolololol wut

PS. how do you know? Ubi are just nazis if i can't just hack some resource folder and edit a few values to let me have the game how i want.

Ya ureh you are sooooooo right. you cant HELP but do all of that. Not to forget throw off cliff/into wster/ledge.

what happened to "everything is permitted" hey phil.llllll? Or should ubi make sure in AC3 it says "everything is permitted (except killing 3 civilians trololol)"

don't feed the troll guys

adlk2010
04-29-2011, 06:34 AM
Don't feed the brainless idiot guys! Let him starve.

Prolly a religious loony anyway.

Saikotek
04-29-2011, 08:10 AM
"We work in the dark, to serve the light", therefore, killing civilians don't make any sense. If you really want to kill civilians for your fun, then probably you're in the wrong game.

adlk2010
04-29-2011, 11:38 AM
you forgot the part where...his home town has just been destroyed...! Now hes a demented psychopathic villain with a vendetta and anyone who gets in his way even just for a second is at risk of biting the dust.

Also come on you have to admit, double pistol blade is OBVIOUS.

MilenSRB
05-09-2011, 12:40 PM
I know you're not allowed to kill civilians,but they are just asking for it(the beggars and the ******ed people from AC1 and those musicians).I mean I got desynchronization couple of time because of them!!!And they had to pay...

ISRAEL_COMMANDO
05-09-2011, 02:17 PM
I've never killed a civilian on purpose nor had any desire to. It goes against the grain of the character, plus I don't have murder in my heart.

monkeyuncle8
05-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Ubi are just nazis

so ubisoft are nazis becuase they are preventing you from killing a large number of innocent people

adlk2010
05-11-2011, 06:41 AM
If they get in the way of evilezios revenge then they deserve to die. Also if u push them off cliffs that is hardly your fualt! gravity killed them in that case!!!1!!!

Milen has the right idea.