PDA

View Full Version : Chat Window Problems

Dashboardsaint1
07-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Salute!
I'm having strange probs with my chat window while in-game w/PF+FB+AEP. My chat window seems stuck on the numbers 8&9. That's all I can see, the window cannot be enlarged to show all the numbers and the dialog box. Any ideas? I've tried everything I can think of.

Dashboardsaint1
07-01-2006, 04:58 PM
Salute!
I'm having strange probs with my chat window while in-game w/PF+FB+AEP. My chat window seems stuck on the numbers 8&9. That's all I can see, the window cannot be enlarged to show all the numbers and the dialog box. Any ideas? I've tried everything I can think of.

WB_Outlaw
07-01-2006, 07:30 PM
I think there is an entry in the config file that stores the x/y coordinates of the upper left corner of the chat box. If it's not in there, check the settings.ini file for your pilot. I think those are under the "Users" directory in the main game directory.

--Outlaw.

Crash_Moses
07-01-2006, 09:09 PM
Hmmm. When you put your mouse over the bottom of the chat window you should be able to click and drag it down to enlarge. You can make it wider too but that gets in the way sometimes.

If that's doesn't work open the chat window and hit the PgDn or PgUp keys and see if that helps.