PDA

View Full Version : Have you tried voice activated controls?

Woof603
11-10-2004, 07:09 AM
Anyone using Voice Buddy to activate all the controls in FB? It could be a great replacement for TrackIR. Plus no more keyboard entries. Any volunteers? See here for review:http://flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/vb-il2.htm
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Woof603
11-10-2004, 07:09 AM
Anyone using Voice Buddy to activate all the controls in FB? It could be a great replacement for TrackIR. Plus no more keyboard entries. Any volunteers? See here for review:http://flightsim.com/cgi/kds?$=main/review/vb-il2.htm
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

davstub
11-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Voice buddy works really well in FB. Great to give commands to your flight and wingman but not really a replacement for trackIR IMHO. Give you a sore throat after about 30 minutes of - left, right, up a bit, forward, where the hell did he go!

antifreeze
11-10-2004, 01:36 PM
I'd be wary of their claim that it works in
conjunction with Teamspeak under Win2k/XP.
As I understand it, because of the way these
operating systems handle sound, they prevent
two voice-input programs from using sharing
the mic input (even if they aren't both
being used at the same time).
Win98/ME handle sound differently and
probably will work.
I sent them an email to check it out, but
I'd just be little wary before buying. Other
voice programs I've tried claimed the same
thing and did not work. However, as voice
buddy does not use MS '.NET' or 'SAPI',
they may have found a way to make it work.

Also, there is conflicting information on
their website and the above review. The review
says that a usb headphone set will not work,
yet the website says yes, any usb headset will
work.

GvSAP_Wingnut
11-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Definitely not a replacement for TrackIR, but a nice complement to the sim, especially if you do a lot of offline flying (for comms with AI).

http://www.edimensional.com/corefomvoip.htm : Explains very well how it works with VOIP - works with Teamspeak just fine in Xp for me. I just program the PTT button in Teamspeak to be the same button that mutes Voice Buddy. There's an entire section in the help files for several VOIP options. It does use SAPI, it's included in the new executable and installs after the Voice Buddy core. The original VB file required a separate SAPI download/install.

As for USB headphones, only reference I can find is that you need a USB port if you buy the Audio/FX headphones for LEDs and Force Feedback. Requirements are quite clear that you need a high quality voice certified noise-cancelling headset.

antifreeze
11-10-2004, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the link.
At least they recognise that compatability
with other VOIPs was a serious, difficult issue
to overcome; more than the competitors did.
I can't help but believe they have managed to
solve the problem when it is stated so clearly,
whilst others skirted the issue and had little
notes on back-water FAQ pages compatibility
issues. Kudos. I'm sold!

>It does use SAPI
Oh, ok. I thought I read on the site that
they developed their own speech engine, and
so assumed they meant that they didn't use SAPI.
Wrong assumtion.

WTE_Galway
11-10-2004, 03:28 PM
oooh .. trim on a microphone

RBJ eat your heart out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Aaron_GT
11-10-2004, 03:32 PM
I'm using shoot. I hope to finish my updated PF profile this weekend, and then I'll post it here (you'll have to do a search and replace for the actual keyboard commands, though).

antifreeze
11-10-2004, 03:53 PM
There was an FB profile that came with shoot, no? Or maybe I got it from their forums.

Shoot is one of the ones that doesn't like to work with Teamspeak under w2k/XP. Also, it can be a little flaky (missing commands and lagging commands); VoiceFlux seems more stable (but again, it doesn't work with Teamspeak).

antifreeze
11-10-2004, 04:40 PM
I've got another question about voice buddy.
Specs are 256mb ram and 200mb of disk space.

So how much cpu/ram does it use?
I'm running PF with 512mb of memory, and can't so obviously afford to use too much with other software running. Anyone with voice buddy able to take a quick look in 'task manager' for me?

Thanks.

GvSAP_Wingnut
11-10-2004, 05:09 PM
I used Shoot but got frustrated because it would just stop working all of a sudden. I don't think it's being developed any further either. But it was nice for a freeware program.

Antifreeze, I just fired up PF+FB+AEP with TrackIR and VB running, not to mention several other processes (Norton AV for example). VB went as high as 17K of memory and 2 to 3% of CPU when speaking. I'm running a 1 gig of ram.

I've never noticed any kind of hiccup or pause in the game when running it. I sometime did with Shoot, but at the time I was only running 512M.

GT182
11-10-2004, 05:18 PM
Nothing will take the place of Traker IR, unless they come out with an excellent Visual Reality device, or a very inexpensive Flight Simulator like the military and the airlines use. Then your monitor and Tracker will be history.

antifreeze
11-10-2004, 07:19 PM
Thanks for checking for me.

> VB went as high as 17K of memory and 2 to 3% of CPU when speaking

17k? As in kilobytes? Teamspeak is about 10,000 K.
Maybe you meant 17 Mb, which would show as about 17,000 K in Task Manager? If it is only 17kb, I'll definitely get it!

Thanks again for checking.

GvSAP_Wingnut
11-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Oops, sorry, you're right - 17,000 k or 17KK http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Aaron_GT
11-11-2004, 12:56 AM
Actually I found VoiceBuddy to be the one missing commands, not Shoot. They both use the same functionality in Windows at the back end so there shouldn't be too much difference. I haven't tried it, but it should be possible to get Shoot to work with Teamspeak. I'll see if I can get it to work at the weekend and report back.

antifreeze
11-11-2004, 10:52 AM
I got a mail back from edimensional:
'Thank you for contacting eDimensional. There should be no problem using Voice Buddy with Teamspeak. There is a push to talk feature that allows you to mute Teamspeak while talking into Voice Buddy and vice versa. To enable this feature, you do need to have the non-USB headset. Otherwise a USB headset would work fine. I'm sure you'll be thrilled with Voice Buddy and please let me know if you have any other questions. We look forward to receiving your order'.

So the review was right. In order to have Voicebuddy work in conjunction with Teamspeak, you have to have analogue headset rather than a usb headset. Other than that, the two programs should work together on any Windows platform, according to edimensional. But be careful if you buy the software and headset package, because the headset they provide is usb.

Aaron... look forward to your report. I wasted many hours and even bought an expensive usb headset trying to get Teamspeak and roger wilco to work with shoot, voiceflux and game-commander. I started off blaming my drivers, then soundcard, then headset. Eventually it became apparent that all the people who said 'well, I can get them to work together' were running Win98/ME rather than w2k/XP. Although it is not documented, I believe it is the operating system which will dictate whether VOIP and VR will work together. But it does sound like edimensional have solved the problem, at least for analogue headsets.

Dizz_310th
11-11-2004, 11:46 AM
Shoot does indeed have the same PTT feature that allows it to be used with TS. It's in their online documentation in the FAQ section, which I can't seem to access at the moment for the link. All this makes me laugh tho..."if you can't fix it, feature it!"

williek
11-11-2004, 02:47 PM
Actually you can use the audiofx headset that edimensional sells with voice buddy because it does not use usb for the mic, only draws power for the force feedback and lights. that's why they are able to sell it together, because i would doubt they would offer it if it made vb not work right.

Aaron_GT
11-11-2004, 02:51 PM
Like I said, if you look at the config screens and so on for Voice Buddy and Shoot it looks like they are using the same .NET library based backend for control. So if one works with teamspeak the other should. But I'll test it at the weekend when I am updating my profile for Shoot, report back, and post the profile to save anyone who is interested a bit of work.

RobertNighthawk
11-12-2004, 02:35 AM
WTE Galway said:

oooh .. trim on a microphone

RBJ eat your heart out

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

He could rap and fly simultaneously. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Hans_Philipp
11-12-2004, 03:18 AM
Well, the only thing that could ever beat Track IR would be a 5-axis track IR (with appropriate support in game of course). That way you could

move your head:

UP-DOWN
LEFT-RIGHT

skew your head:

LEFT-RIGHT

and move it:

FORWARD-BACKWARD
UP-DOWN

If we could use the same Track IR philosophy of tiny movements controlling big ones in the game, we could sit in a cockpit, see every instrument, peek over a canopy rail, skew our head to see what that dial behind the stick says and other exciting stuff.

1-2 years away? Maybe??

Salfordian
11-12-2004, 03:53 AM
Just got Voice buddy yesterday, but can't get it to work. It recognises my commands when open alone on the desktop, but as soon as I start IL2 it doesn't do anything. When I close Il2 the voice buddy window open on the desktop has frozen.
Any help would be much appreciated.

269GA-Maxmars
11-12-2004, 04:22 AM
Yes but then you would need dancing lessons just t use the darn thing.

GvSAP_Wingnut
11-12-2004, 09:19 AM
Williek is correct, the headphones edimensional sells uses USB for the leds and force feedback.

Salfordian - can you explain "frozen" - do you mean locked up, or have to close with Task Manager? What version of Il2 are you using (i.e. IL2, FB, PF, or combined install) and is it a default installation or did you install somewhere else?

I've found that the PF release of VB seems a bit rushed.

johnbn
11-12-2004, 12:27 PM
Tried controlling me little woman with my voice activation but it no worky.

Salfordian
11-15-2004, 01:57 AM
Sorry I haven't been able to reply Wingnut.
Have tried it again, as said before all seems fine with it recognizing my commands open on its own, but the problem seems to happen when I open IL2FB. If I come back to the desktop, but keep IL2 running, if I try and speak, there is no movement in the mic volume bar on VB, and no other VB response. When I leave FB, VB doesn't respond so have to use the end task thing to shut it down.
Am using FB+AEP(with current AEP patch), don't have PF yet, and everything is default installation, running on Win2000 SP4.
Sorry for being a bit vague, thanks for the help so far.

SithSpeeder
11-15-2004, 07:16 AM
The proper(IMHO) way to set up a voice recognition program (like Shoot1.6) and voice comm software is to have them both set to unique Push-To-Talk keys. That way they are both OFF when sitting still and ON when commanded.

On my X45, I programmed the Launch button to be PTT for voice comms and PinkieShift-Launch to be PTT for Shoot. I run them both at the same time when offline (mainly wingman and squad commands) and online (pre-canned messages like "S!", "Roger", "S! Good kill." <---use that one a lot http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif , etc.).

Sal--try putting them on separate PTT. It may be the ingame sound is causing the voice activation software to go belly up if it is setup as an "always on".

* _54th_Speeder *

Salfordian
11-15-2004, 08:00 AM
Thanks SithSpeeder will try when I get home tonight

(1VB)YAKMAN
11-16-2004, 01:11 AM
OK What am I doing wrong?????
I brought Voice Buddy & installed everything, When in game I give 'commands' it responds to my 'commands' but dosn't actually do anything???????

Salfordian
11-16-2004, 03:10 AM
Oh well, still no joy. Have got e-dimensional on it now, might as well get my moneys worth out of 'em. Thanks for the help anyway guys.

SithSpeeder
11-16-2004, 08:20 AM
Sal--

You are sure you have in-game comms turned OFF, right?

Also, try pulling up Notepad or Wordpad or something at the same time as your voice buddy and see if when you give commands the proper keystroke is being sent.

And if that still isn't doing the trick, I'm suspecting you may have a conflict with how you set up your voice profile (like it sends something the game doesn't understand or vice-versa). I'm not sure HOW yours works, but I could send you the one I use for SHOOT 1.6.

* Speeder *

(1VB)YAKMAN
11-16-2004, 08:42 AM
Well I've sort of got mine working, I say "Open Canopy" & it lowers the gear.
I'll have to muck around with it a bit more.

Targ
11-16-2004, 08:49 AM
I had the same problem with voice buddy. What it needs to work is IL2 and voice buddy both have to be on the C drive.
I had IL2 on a different partition than the C drive and it would not work until both programs were on the C drive.
Works great now.

bird_brain
11-16-2004, 09:07 AM
I used Game Commander for a while and it worked excellent. Especially for wingman commands but "gear down" or any other command works great as well.

The only problem I had was my wife walking in and asking who I was talking to which occassionally made it do funny things. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1072.gif

antifreeze
11-16-2004, 09:30 AM
> The proper(IMHO) way to set up a voice
> recognition program (like Shoot1.6) and voice
> comm software is to have them both set to
> unique Push-To-Talk keys. That way they are
> both OFF when sitting still and ON when
> commanded.

This is standard procedure. But I'm fairy sure it does not work with Win2000/XP. The first program to be run seizes the mic input and does not relequish it even though the PTT key is not depressed. So when the second program is run and you push its PTT key, you get an error 'mic input is already in use' or whatever.

If it does work for you (ie. you can use Teamspeak and Shoot together) could you post what operating system you are using and what manufacturer of sound devices you have. It would be very, very helpful.

I've spent about a fifty hours searching for information regarding this problem and trying out different 'solutions'. There is hardly anything out there that explains why it works for some people and not for others. I came to the conclusion that it is simply operating system dependent (ie. works with Win98/ME but not with Win2000/XP). If I'm wrong I'd like to know about it if possible.

Thanks.

SithSpeeder
11-16-2004, 04:37 PM
Antifreeze said:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>This is standard procedure. But I'm fairy sure it does not work with Win2000/XP.

If it does work for you (ie. you can use Teamspeak and Shoot together) could you post what operating system you are using and what manufacturer of sound devices you have. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Running Windoze XP, Shoot 1.6, Teamspeak 2 RC2 (2.2.0.32.60). I also can run Ventrilo at the same time (2.1.3 and 2.2.0+).

My sound card is a "Creative SB Live!" that was bundled with my Gateway 700XL from a couple/few years ago.

I'll throw my profile up on simace.com/Downloads.htm soon (ok, it's there).

Further advice--copy the EXACT text of the error message that you get and google it. We'll get it figured out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Further troubleshooting:
1. Strip down the profile to have one command (like M is for MAP). I've had profile error send me in frustrating circles before.
2. Try running shoot1.6 at the same time as notepad and say 'map'. You should get an 'M' in the notepad window.
3. Make sure that the in-game voice comm software for IL2 is completely disabled (I'm not SURE this will have an effect on Shoot, but it will have an effect on other voice comm software).

Once you get it up and running, you'll love it and never look back.

* _54th_Speeder *

GvSAP_Wingnut
11-16-2004, 05:19 PM
As mentioned before VB and TS work together fine. I have F10 programmed in VB as my PTM (VB mute) button and as my PTT button. F10 is my PTT button in TS. Mapped to a j/s button.

When I press the button, VB shuts off, and TS is activated. When I let the button go, TS is deactivated and VB resumes. I've already used this setup online with no problems. Using onboard NVIDIA nForce sound. Antifreeze, they've apparently designed the program so that it does relinquish the mic when muted - either with a PTM button or by voice (you can tell VB to shut up and wake up).

EDIT: oops, sorry, reread your post and you were referring to Shoot, not VB, correct? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I agree with Targ - I couldn't get VB to work right with IL2 installed on a partition. I wrote to edimensional about it so hopefully they're working on it. I have to say that I called them on an issue, and although I had to leave a message, they did call me back at home.

Salfordian, sorry you can't get it working, but if it's freezing that's not a problem I've had and wouldn't have an answer except to try a reinstall or check hardware.

When you try to use VB, you should see "IL-2 User: FName Callsign LName" with your currently selected pilot in IL2. It will also say IL2 running or not running, either way it should recognize your voice commands. I don't believe that the "notepad" test will work, in fact I've tried it... it only sends the keystrokes to the game. Maybe with both running it would.

Be sure that there is a litvak folder in your users directory, and that the all.ini in your users folder has the litvak pilot listed (e.g. litvak fname callsign lname).

BTW, I notice the VB adds the keystrokes for raising and lowering gear manually, but does not have a voice command for it. So I added them, like this:

Voice Command: Raise gear manually
Keyboard Command: [{SHIFT}u{/SHIFT};60;15]

Same thing with Lower Gear Manually, except the keyboard command is [{SHIFT}v{/SHIFT};60;15].

Of course if you don't use shift+u and shift+v it would need to be modified. I couldn't figure out how to get it to hold down shift while pounding the other key, so this command just sends shift+v 60 times over 15 seconds.

Salfordian
11-17-2004, 01:55 AM
Thanks for all your help so far guys. I've installed everything in default locations on C Drive, but I'll try again with a fresh install.

Sithspeeder, I'll try with the notepad test, sounds like a good idea. Thanks.

I'll double-check to make sure I don't have in game comms on, hope its not something like that, if it is I apologise for my stupididty and wasting your time.

Once again thanks to everyone for their willingness to help.

Cheers, Ste Lakey

Aaron_GT
11-17-2004, 03:28 AM
As promised, here's a Shoot profile for pacific fighters. You will have to modify it for your exact requirements depending on your key mapping. Plus some commands are a bit redundant but offer scope for customising the commands for other sims.

&lt;?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?&gt;

&lt;shoot-config&gt;
&lt;command-list&gt;
&lt;!-- wingman combat management --&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN cover me" phrase="wingman cover me"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN target all" phrase="wingman target all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN attack fighters" phrase="wingman attack fighters"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN attack bombers" phrase="wingman attack bombers"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN attack my target" phrase="wingman attack my target"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN GROUND all" phrase="wingman attack all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN GROUND tanks" phrase="wingman attack tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN GROUND flak" phrase="wingman attack flak"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN GROUND trucks" phrase="wingman attack trucks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN GROUND trains" phrase="wingman attack trains"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN GROUND bridge" phrase="wingman attack bridge"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN GROUND ships" phrase="wingman attack ships"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN drop tanks" phrase="wingman drop tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN TACTICAL break" phrase="wingman break"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="WINGMAN TACTICAL rejoin" phrase="wingman rejoin"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;!-- Flight 1 combat management --&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 cover me" phrase="one cover me"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 target all" phrase="one target all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 attack fighters" phrase="one attack fighters"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 attack bombers" phrase="one attack bombers"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 attack my target" phrase="one attack my target"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 GROUND all" phrase="one attack all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 GROUND tanks" phrase="one attack tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 GROUND flak" phrase="one attack flak"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 GROUND trucks" phrase="one attack trucks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 GROUND trains" phrase="one attack trains"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 GROUND bridge" phrase="one attack bridge"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 GROUND ships" phrase="one attack ships"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 drop tanks" phrase="one drop tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 TACTICAL break" phrase="one break"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 TACTICAL rejoin" phrase="one rejoin"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 TACTICAL tighten formation" phrase="one tighten formation"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 TACTICAL loosen formation" phrase="one loosen formation"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 FORMATION echelon right" phrase="one echelon right"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 FORMATION echelon left" phrase="one echelon left"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 FORMATION vee" phrase="one vee"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 FORMATION finger four" phrase="one finger four"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 FORMATION diamond" phrase="one diamond"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 FORMATION line abreast" phrase="one line abreast"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 FORMATION line astern" phrase="one line astern"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 NAV next waypoint" phrase="one next waypoint"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 NAV previous waypoint" phrase="one previous waypoint"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 NAV next r t base" phrase="one return to base"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT1 NAV loiter here" phrase="one loiter here"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;!-- Flight 2 combat management --&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 cover me" phrase="two cover me"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 target all" phrase="two target all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 attack fighters" phrase="two attack fighters"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 attack bombers" phrase="two attack bombers"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 attack my target" phrase="two attack my target"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 GROUND all" phrase="two attack all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 GROUND tanks" phrase="two attack tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 GROUND flak" phrase="two attack flak"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 GROUND trucks" phrase="two attack trucks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 GROUND trains" phrase="two attack trains"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 GROUND bridge" phrase="two attack bridge"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 GROUND ships" phrase="two attack ships"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 drop tanks" phrase="two drop tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 TACTICAL break" phrase="two break"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 TACTICAL rejoin" phrase="two rejoin"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 TACTICAL tighten formation" phrase="two tighten formation"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 TACTICAL loosen formation" phrase="two loosen formation"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 FORMATION echelon right" phrase="two echelon right"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 FORMATION echelon left" phrase="two echelon left"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 FORMATION vee" phrase="two vee"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 FORMATION finger four" phrase="two finger four"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 FORMATION diamond" phrase="two diamond"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 FORMATION line abreast" phrase="two line abreast"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 FORMATION line astern" phrase="two line astern"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 NAV next waypoint" phrase="two next waypoint"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 NAV previous waypoint" phrase="two previous waypoint"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 NAV next r t base" phrase="two return to base"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT2 NAV loiter here" phrase="two loiter here"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;!-- Flight 3 combat management --&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 cover me" phrase="three cover me"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 target all" phrase="three target all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 attack fighters" phrase="three attack fighters"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 attack bombers" phrase="three attack bombers"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 attack my target" phrase="three attack my target"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 GROUND all" phrase="three attack all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 GROUND tanks" phrase="three attack tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 GROUND flak" phrase="three attack flak"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 GROUND trucks" phrase="three attack trucks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 GROUND trains" phrase="three attack trains"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 GROUND bridge" phrase="three attack bridge"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 GROUND ships" phrase="three attack ships"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 drop tanks" phrase="three drop tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 TACTICAL break" phrase="three break"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 TACTICAL rejoin" phrase="three rejoin"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 TACTICAL tighten formation" phrase="three tighten formation"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 TACTICAL loosen formation" phrase="three loosen formation"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 FORMATION echelon right" phrase="three echelon right"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 FORMATION echelon left" phrase="three echelon left"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 FORMATION vee" phrase="three vee"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 FORMATION finger four" phrase="three finger four"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 FORMATION diamond" phrase="three diamond"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 FORMATION line abreast" phrase="three line abreast"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 FORMATION line astern" phrase="three line astern"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 NAV next waypoint" phrase="three next waypoint"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 NAV previous waypoint" phrase="three previous waypoint"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 NAV next r t base" phrase="three return to base"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT3 NAV loiter here" phrase="three loiter here"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;!-- Flight 4 combat management --&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 cover me" phrase="four cover me"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 target all" phrase="four target all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 attack fighters" phrase="four attack fighters"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 attack bombers" phrase="four attack bombers"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 attack my target" phrase="four attack my target"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 GROUND all" phrase="four attack all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 GROUND tanks" phrase="four attack tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 GROUND flak" phrase="four attack flak"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 GROUND trucks" phrase="four attack trucks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 GROUND trains" phrase="four attack trains"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 GROUND bridge" phrase="four attack bridge"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 GROUND ships" phrase="four attack ships"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 drop tanks" phrase="four drop tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 TACTICAL break" phrase="four break"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 TACTICAL rejoin" phrase="four rejoin"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 TACTICAL tighten formation" phrase="four tighten formation"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 TACTICAL loosen formation" phrase="four loosen formation"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 FORMATION echelon right" phrase="four echelon right"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 FORMATION echelon left" phrase="four echelon left"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 FORMATION vee" phrase="four vee"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 FORMATION finger four" phrase="four finger four"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 FORMATION diamond" phrase="four diamond"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 FORMATION line abreast" phrase="four line abreast"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 FORMATION line astern" phrase="four line astern"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 NAV next waypoint" phrase="four next waypoint"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 NAV previous waypoint" phrase="four previous waypoint"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 NAV next r t base" phrase="four return to base"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT4 NAV loiter here" phrase="four loiter here"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;!-- Group combat management --&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP cover me" phrase="group cover me"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP target all" phrase="group target all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP attack fighters" phrase="group attack fighters"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP attack bombers" phrase="group attack bombers"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP attack my target" phrase="group attack my target"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP GROUND all" phrase="group attack all"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP GROUND tanks" phrase="group attack tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP GROUND flak" phrase="group attack flak"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP GROUND trucks" phrase="group attack trucks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP GROUND trains" phrase="group attack trains"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP GROUND bridge" phrase="group attack bridge"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FROUP GROUND ships" phrase="group attack ships"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP drop tanks" phrase="group drop tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP TACTICAL break" phrase="group break"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP TACTICAL rejoin" phrase="group rejoin"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP TACTICAL tighten formation" phrase="group tighten formation"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP TACTICAL loosen formation" phrase="group loosen formation"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP FORMATION echelon right" phrase="group echelon right"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP FORMATION echelon left" phrase="group echelon left"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP FORMATION vee" phrase="group vee"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP FORMATION finger four" phrase="group finger four"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP FORMATION diamond" phrase="group diamond"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP FORMATION line abreast" phrase="group line abreast"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP FORMATION line astern" phrase="group line astern"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="5" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP NAV next waypoint" phrase="group next waypoint"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP NAV previous waypoint" phrase="group previous waypoint"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP NAV next r t base" phrase="group return to base"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUP NAV loiter here" phrase="group loiter here"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="6" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="4" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="ANYONE help me" phrase="help me"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="7" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUND CONTROL request assistance" phrase="request assistance"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUND CONTROL vector to home base" phrase="vector to home"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="GROUND CONTROL landing request" phrase="landing request"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="8" /&gt;
&lt;key type="3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="RADIO freindly radio" phrase="radio"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="RADIO enemy" phrase="enemy"&gt;
&lt;key type="Tab" /&gt;
&lt;key type="9" /&gt;
&lt;key type="2" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="CONTROLS wing tip smoke" phrase="smoke"&gt;
&lt;key type="t" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="CONTROLS tint reticle" phrase="tint"&gt;
&lt;key type="" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="CONTROLS bailout" phrase="bailout bailout"&gt;
&lt;key type="" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="CONTROLS shift sight view" phrase="shift"&gt;
&lt;key type="" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="CONTROLS map" phrase="map"&gt;
&lt;key type="m" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="CONTROLS cockpit lighting" phrase="lights"&gt;
&lt;key type="" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="CONTROLS pause game" phrase="pause"&gt;
&lt;key type="p" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="TIME accelerate" phrase="speed up"&gt;
&lt;key type="]" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="TIME decelerate" phrase="slow down"&gt;
&lt;key type="[" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="TIME normal" phrase="normal time"&gt;
&lt;key type="'" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="VIEWS fly by" phrase="fly past"&gt;
&lt;key type="F3" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="VIEWS cockpit" phrase="cockpit"&gt;
&lt;key type="F1" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="LOCKS padlock enemy cockpit" phrase="lock"&gt;
&lt;key type="F6" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="LOCKS padlock enemy external" phrase="padlock"&gt;
&lt;key type="" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="LOCKS padlock next" phrase="next"&gt;
&lt;key type="" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="LOCKS padlock previous" phrase="back"&gt;
&lt;key type="" /&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- Gear --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT GEAR toggle" phrase="gear"&gt;
&lt;key type="G"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT GEAR manual up" phrase="gear up"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL G" repeat="60"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT GEAR manual down" phrase="gear down"&gt;
&lt;key type="ALT G" repeat="60"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT GEAR WHEEL lock" phrase="wheel lock"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT T"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- Trim --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT TRIM elevator neutral" phrase="trim elevator neutral"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT Up"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT TRIM rudder neutral" phrase="trim rudder neutral"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT Z"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT TRIM aileron neutral" phrase="trim aileron neutral"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT Left"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT TRIM elevator up" phrase="trim elevator up"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL Up"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT TRIM elevator down" phrase="trim elevator down"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL Down"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT TRIM rudder left" phrase="trim rudder left"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL Z"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT TRIM rudder right" phrase="trim rudder right"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL X"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT TRIM aileron left" phrase="trim aileron left"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL Left"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT TRIM aileron right" phrase="trim aileron right"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL Right"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- Flaps --&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT FLAPS down" phrase="flaps down"&gt;
&lt;key type="V"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT FLAPS up" phrase="flaps up"&gt;
&lt;key type="F"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT FLAPS full down" phrase="flaps full down"&gt;
&lt;key type="V" repeat="3"/&gt;

&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT FLAPS landing" phrase="flaps landing"&gt;
&lt;key type="V" repeat="3"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT FLAPS takeoff" phrase="flaps takeoff"&gt;
&lt;key type="F" repeat="3"/&gt;
&lt;key type="V" repeat="2"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT FLAPS combat" phrase="flaps combat"&gt;
&lt;key type="V"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT FLAPS full up" phrase="flaps full up"&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- Engine --&gt;

&lt;!-- Magneto --&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine MAGNETO up" phrase="magneto up"&gt;
&lt;key type="ALT ="/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine MAGNETO down" phrase="magneto down"&gt;
&lt;key type="ALT -"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- supercharger --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine SUPERCHARGER up" phrase="supercharger up"&gt;
&lt;key type="="/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine SUPERCHARGER down" phrase="supercharger down"&gt;
&lt;key type="-"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- prop --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine prop up" phrase="prop up"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT +"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine prop down" phrase="prop down"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT -"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine prop auto" phrase="prop auto"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT BackSpace"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine prop manual" phrase="prop manual"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT BackSpace"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;
&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine prop feather" phrase="feather"&gt;
&lt;key type="P"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- mix --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT endine mix up" phrase="mix lean"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL +"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine mix down" phrase="mix rich"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL -"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine full rich" phrase="mix full rich"&gt;
&lt;key type="CRTL +" repeat="12"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- radiator --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine radiator toggle" phrase="radiator"&gt;
&lt;key type="R"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine radiator open" phrase="radiator open"&gt;
&lt;key type="R"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine radiator close" phrase="radiator close"&gt;
&lt;key type="R"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine radiator fully open" phrase="radiator fully open"&gt;
&lt;key type="" repeat="10"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine radiator fully close" phrase="radiator fully close"&gt;
&lt;key type="" repeat="10"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- Engine toggles --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine on" phrase="engine on"&gt;
&lt;key type="I"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine off" phrase="engine off"&gt;
&lt;key type="I"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine toggle" phrase="engine"&gt;
&lt;key type="I"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine 1" phrase="engine one"&gt;
&lt;key type="ALT 1"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine 2" phrase="engine two"&gt;
&lt;key type="ALT 2"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine 3" phrase="engine three"&gt;
&lt;key type="ALT 3"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine 4" phrase="engine four"&gt;
&lt;key type="ALT 4"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine all" phrase="engine all"&gt;
&lt;key type="ALT 0"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- WEP --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT engine wep toggle" phrase="wep"&gt;
&lt;key type="W"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- Flight --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT airbrake" phrase="airbrake"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT B"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT tanks drop" phrase="drop tanks"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL T"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="WEAPONS gun pods toggle" phrase="gun pods toggle"&gt;
&lt;key type=""/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- gunsight --&gt;

&lt;command name="VIEWS sight view toggle" phrase="gunsight"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT F1"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="VIEWS sight type" phrase="gunsight type"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD ENTER"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="VIEWS sight gyro wingsize up" phrase="gyro up"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD 6"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="VIEWS sight gyro wingsize down" phrase="gyro down"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD 4"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="VIEWS sight gyro distance out" phrase="gyro out"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD 8"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="VIEWS sight gryo distance in" phrase="gyro in"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD 2"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- misc flight --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT extinguisher" phrase="extinguisher"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT E"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT stabilizer" phrase="stabilizer"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL A"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- lights --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT lights cockpit" phrase="lights cockpit"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL L"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT lights cockpit dim" phrase="lights cockpit dim"&gt;
&lt;key type="CTRL D"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT lights nav" phrase="lights nav"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT L"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT lights landing" phrase="lights landing"&gt;
&lt;key type="ALT L"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT mirror toggle" phrase="mirror"&gt;
&lt;key type="ALT M"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- positions --&gt;

&lt;command name="POSITION change" phrase="position"&gt;
&lt;key type="C"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="POSITION pilot" phrase="pilot"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT 1"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="POSITION bombardier" phrase="bombardier"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT 2"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="POSITION nose gunner" phrase="nose gunner"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT 3"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="POSITION top gunner" phrase="top gunner"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT 4"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="POSITION tail gunner" phrase="tail gunner"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT 5"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="POSITION left gunner" phrase="left gunner"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT 6"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="POSITION right gunner" phrase="right gunner"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT 7"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="POSITION ventral gunner" phrase="belly gunner"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT 8"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- misc --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT undock" phrase="undock"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT A"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- chat --&gt;

&lt;command name="CHAT open" phrase="chat"&gt;
&lt;key type="`"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- FPS --&gt;

&lt;command name="MISC show fps" phrase="show frames"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT Tab"/&gt;
&lt;sequence keys="fps SHOW START"/&gt;
&lt;key type="Enter"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="MISC stop fps" phrase="stop frames"&gt;
&lt;sequence keys="fps SHOW STOP"/&gt;
&lt;key type="Enter"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- bombsight commands --&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMBSIGHT on" phrase="bombsight"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT F1"/&gt; &lt;!-- turns on/off bombsight --&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMBSIGHT speed up" phrase="bombsight speed up"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD +"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMBSIGHT slow down" phrase="bombsight slow down"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD -"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMBSIGHT alt up" phrase="bombsight alt up"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD *"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMBSIGHT alt down" phrase="bombsight alt down"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD /"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMSIGHT alt full down" phrase="bombsight alt full down"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD /" repeat="100"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMBSIGHT angle up" phrase="bombsight angle up"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD 8"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMBSIGHT angle down" phrase="bombsight angle down"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD 2"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMBSIGHT angle full down" phrase="bombsight angle full down"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD 2" repeat="60"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMBSIGHT angle full up" phrase="bombsight angle full up"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD 8" repeat="60"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;command name="BOMBSIGHT release automation" phrase="bomsight automate"&gt;
&lt;key type="NUMPAD ENTER"/&gt;
&lt;/command&gt;

&lt;!-- Pacific fighters specific --&gt;

&lt;command name="FLIGHT canopy toggle" phrase="canopy"&gt;
&lt;key type="SHIFT O"/&gt;
&lt;/com

triggerhappyfin
11-17-2004, 07:07 AM
My mean wife claims that I´m voice controlled http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Sad thing is - it´s true http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif