PDA

View Full Version : Losing health like AC1 for killing innocents?

abcdefghijk1940
10-27-2009, 08:39 PM
See title. I searched multiple different keywords had no luck, no luck with google either. Do you still lose health for shanking the occasional beggar/innocent old lady or have they done away with it in AC2? Apologies if it's been asked before my intarwebs skills aren't up to par.

GkrewZ
10-27-2009, 09:03 PM
Welcome to the forums
Also i dont believe so since there is now the doctors that you go to i doubt they would take away your health for that.

EmperorxZurg
10-27-2009, 09:03 PM
nah, ur the first lol. I'm pretty sure it's still in effect to keep the synchronization thing going

joshua200830
10-27-2009, 09:14 PM
dont quote me on it but i believe its gone due to the fact that ezio does not live by the same creed as altair since he didn't even know it existed til his dad bites the big one. then he learns about it throughout the game.

Big-Boss_777
10-27-2009, 09:22 PM
lol i was gonna say about the samething joshua .. yea it wont decrease ur life cuz ur not an assassin yet so uve got no rules ur jus a nobleman but my guess is tht ur life will go dwn later in the game bcuz u WILL be a master assasssin

PlagueDoctor357
10-27-2009, 10:06 PM
The point of your health bar is really good in this game.

It's how in sync he is with the ancestor.

So yes, unless he was a serial killer that murdered random innocent people then his bar will go down when he kills some one.

It has nothing to do with the creed, but with what Ezio actually did.

When you get stabbed, Ezio and Altair didn't really get stabbed at that exact moment in history....which is why your sync/ health goes down.

abcdefghijk1940
10-27-2009, 10:54 PM
Ah well. Going to do it anyway!

kakashi560
10-27-2009, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by PlagueDoctor357:
The point of your health bar is really good in this game.

It's how in sync he is with the ancestor.

So yes, unless he was a serial killer that murdered random innocent people then his bar will go down when he kills some one.

It has nothing to do with the creed, but with what Ezio actually did.

When you get stabbed, Ezio and Altair didn't really get stabbed at that exact moment in history....which is why your sync/ health goes down. actually when you die from killing innocent people in ACI it says you broke the tenents too many times so you get desyncronized plus it said there are witnesses that you can kill so your notoriety goes down. just because they are witnesses doesnt make them evil people.

Cjguy156
11-04-2009, 06:25 PM
Remember that last game when Altair killed the last templar leader, he broke from the creed Masayf taught, so if this is making any sense, Altair should not abide to it, as of Ezio.

SBRedFlag
11-04-2009, 06:29 PM
The sync system should work differently this time, since doctors can't really make you more in sync with history.

abcdefghijk1940
11-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Found out watching a video on youtube and confirmed in another thread by someone that got a chance to play it that you get de-synchronized for killing too many civilians. The "witnesses" or whatever are seperate from that.

Cjguy156
11-04-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by abcdefghijk1940:
Found out watching a video on youtube and confirmed in another thread by someone that got a chance to play it that you get de-synchronized for killing too many civilians. The "witnesses" or whatever are seperate from that.

So you mean like nothing like AC which they did it individual people? Got a goo number at how many, if you can say?

Captain Tomatoz
11-04-2009, 06:46 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/3671058997/p/4 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/3671058997/p/4)

this has been brought up http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

you get de-synced but you don't lose health

ctuagent15
11-04-2009, 06:48 PM
edit, damn it ninja'd

In one of the game-play videos I'v seen the guy
playing killed a innocent and a message come up on screen saying something like "warning Ezio did not kill innocents".

As for what the punishment was for going it I couldn't tell.

I'l try and find what video it was.

CRUDFACE
11-04-2009, 06:55 PM
I saw on one of the g4tx things "Desynchronization" after he double killed two of the bards. SO it's the same thing as last time.

GkrewZ
11-04-2009, 08:45 PM
so you desync but you dont lose health? how does that work? does the world just get blury or something then go back to normal? if not then it makes no sence at all

An_Idea
11-04-2009, 09:17 PM
well if it doesnt affect your well being and de-sync you then all of those innocents better watch out. i have a bullet with theyre name on it

waittaminut. so when you kill people a certain number of times you go back to your last checkpoint but are still healthy. i guess that makes sense. but they need to have a way to measure when you can kill another innocent again

kakashi560
11-04-2009, 11:57 PM
or just make it to wear you can kill people...and if they dont they better not have the damn ******s smacking me around

SWJS
11-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by An_Idea:
well if it doesnt affect your well being and de-sync you then all of those innocents better watch out. i have a bullet with theyre name on it

waittaminut. so when you kill people a certain number of times you go back to your last checkpoint but are still healthy. i guess that makes sense. but they need to have a way to measure when you can kill another innocent again Know how you have a DNA strand spinning around your health horizontally? I think THAT represents Sync.

Hideru
11-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Well it still makes sense since Ezio never from what we know of killed innocent civilians. So the animus just ejects the anomalous events.

SoloT4
11-05-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by kakashi560:
or just make it to wear you can kill people...and if they dont they better not have the damn ******s smacking me around

I still don't understand why those guys where in the game. They would push you at the worst of times...really hope they aren't in AC2