PDA

View Full Version : Now what?

Reddisback
11-17-2008, 06:32 AM
....so i finished the game? what do i have to do now? start all over agian? i could go look for those flags - wich is extreme boring btw- but i haven't killed all the teplars yet- neither did i have all the memory blocks full.

what did you did in this situation?

BSoD
11-17-2008, 06:52 AM
You could raise the difficultly of the game. Some people suggest turning off the hud, I now try to fight (and kill) every enemy using only combo kills and well timed attacks (eg. When they're taunting you or when they're in an injured stance ). You could kill massive group of templars at a go. Or to the extreme, Use hidden blade Counter attacks only on a group of enemies. Basically find ways to make the game harder. I suppose. XD

Grandmaster_Z
11-17-2008, 07:55 AM
just run around and have fun..
walk up to random guards and punch them, then run away
do all the side missions, especially the assasination ones, those are fun and can be challenging..
finding flags for me is fun because i just like free running around..i found all the ones in the kingdom and masyaf, and just recently killed all the 60 templars..still have to find all the other flags in the 3 cities..
i wish there was some dlc, like at the least have some new missions where you have to find the flags, or more side mission assasination ones..

jakelewis20
11-17-2008, 08:50 AM
Mmm u could kill all the civialns without losing health http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif