PDA

View Full Version : bonus code does not work

blappc
03-18-2011, 03:18 AM
first time i entered it - wrong code, try again (or something like that).
second - key is already used.
any solution of this?

dpomazov
03-18-2011, 03:36 AM
The same situation
Russia, digital distribution, collection version

Mr_Shade
03-18-2011, 04:46 AM
Hi there,

We did have a few issues with codes not working yesterday, however they should all be working correctly now.

Have you checked to see if the content is not already there?

Some versions which are digital download already have the content unlocked, so you do not need to use the code, it's already used to unlock it for you.

A simple check is to see if the Helmschmied Drachen Armor is listed on the outfits menu in the single player game. [you access it from the pause menu]

If it's not, please contact Ubisoft Support - you can contact them via my signature.

please have all of your purchase emails ready as proof of purchase for when they ask.

dpomazov
03-18-2011, 05:05 AM
DLC is not activated , because in multiplayer game is locked harlequin character...

(im sory for my English)

adstar82
03-18-2011, 05:07 AM
dpomazov if you re-enter the code once more it should work now

blappc
03-18-2011, 05:10 AM
no, theres no new stuff in game. such as harleqiun, or new maps..

Mr_Shade
03-18-2011, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by blappc:
no, theres no new stuff in game. such as harleqiun, or new maps..

Originally posted by dpomazov:
DLC is not activated , because in multiplayer game is locked harlequin character...

(im sory for my English)

If you have both tried to activate the code again - just now, it appears there is a problem with it.

Please contact Ubisoft Support.

You can click the link in my signature, make sure you explain the issue to the best of your ability.

dpomazov
03-18-2011, 05:34 AM
Error code already used http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Maybe my version of ACB - is not collectors edition?
Where i can download ACB digital collectors edition?

Mr_Shade
03-18-2011, 05:54 AM
Error code already used http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

Maybe my version of ACB - is not collectors edition?
Where i can download ACB digital collectors edition? If you bought the digital deluxe edition - then you should have the content.

If you downloaded the normal version, then you won't.

If you have an email with a extra content code, not to be confused with the normal install / Serial / CD Key - you should be able to redeem it.

Please contact Ubisoft Support - who should be able to correct the error for you.

dpomazov
03-18-2011, 06:07 AM
I bought the game through a reseller and receive 2 keys:

1) game activation key - working with predownloaded version from torrent tracker
2) bonus DLC key - not working

Mr_Shade
03-18-2011, 06:26 AM
I bought the game through a reseller and receive 2 keys:

1) game activation key - working with predownloaded version from torrent tracker
2) bonus DLC key - not working

As fas as the acivation key / download- it may not work if the torrent is not a legal one.. since it may not be the correct version of the game you downloaded - you should contact the reseller for an authorised download link. Failing that - contact support.

the bonus code - you should contact ubisoft support.

blappc
03-18-2011, 10:45 AM
is there any live chat with support? i send a message to them, but i think it will take a month for them to answer =\