PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Oleg!

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 01:10 AM
Dear Mr. Maddox
I am a 51 year old Englishman who was raised on WWII movies, books etc. and as my father served in that war he watched anything on TV about it too. All this naturally formed my present interests. As a child I loved to play War Games with model soldiers, tanks, planes and quite complicated sets of rules to make it all seem. If I had dreamed then of a more realistic way to play....... it has been surpassed by the possibilities of il2/FB where I can create any battle I like, and watch from many view-points.......then save it too!....like creating my own movie. Thank You for making this possible......
I have no other game/sim on my computer, and never get bored with it. I love writng missions and sending them out to sites which make them available for others to download and play....... and enjoy seeing how many have downloaded my missions.
there are far too many good things in il2/FB to be annoyed by any 'bugs'......... if there was no patch coming I would still enjoy your work for a long time. If we get anything at all then thank you again for your proffessionalism in wanting to provide a perfect program, with as few bugs as possible. Iget the same about my missions...... always tweaking, adjusting, improving to get them right.

Thank You.

Fabianfred......... 'loon'

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 01:10 AM
Dear Mr. Maddox
I am a 51 year old Englishman who was raised on WWII movies, books etc. and as my father served in that war he watched anything on TV about it too. All this naturally formed my present interests. As a child I loved to play War Games with model soldiers, tanks, planes and quite complicated sets of rules to make it all seem. If I had dreamed then of a more realistic way to play....... it has been surpassed by the possibilities of il2/FB where I can create any battle I like, and watch from many view-points.......then save it too!....like creating my own movie. Thank You for making this possible......
I have no other game/sim on my computer, and never get bored with it. I love writng missions and sending them out to sites which make them available for others to download and play....... and enjoy seeing how many have downloaded my missions.
there are far too many good things in il2/FB to be annoyed by any 'bugs'......... if there was no patch coming I would still enjoy your work for a long time. If we get anything at all then thank you again for your proffessionalism in wanting to provide a perfect program, with as few bugs as possible. Iget the same about my missions...... always tweaking, adjusting, improving to get them right.

Thank You.

Fabianfred......... 'loon'

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 01:22 AM
/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

XyZspineZyX
08-10-2003, 02:21 AM
Fabian,you share the same views that I and the "silent majority(or maybe minority)"have....good to see the whiners haven't won yet...a very eloquent post.../i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

47|FC
http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/research/p47-6.jpg

Message Edited on 08/09/0308:22PM by necrobaron