PDA

View Full Version : End the Controversy!

ReligiousZealot
10-28-2004, 02:13 PM
I just wanted to post this, I'm wondering where did you guys get Pacific Fighters, as in state and store or online, and when did you get it? I'm just trying to figure out why the %#@( EB Games is not sending it to me and if I should just order from a different site. Thanks, -RZ

ReligiousZealot
10-28-2004, 02:13 PM
I just wanted to post this, I'm wondering where did you guys get Pacific Fighters, as in state and store or online, and when did you get it? I'm just trying to figure out why the %#@( EB Games is not sending it to me and if I should just order from a different site. Thanks, -RZ

SKULLS Virga
10-28-2004, 02:19 PM
The local stores were making me nervous with their estimated arrival times so I ordered it online from UBI (there is a link to UBI USA in the upper left corner on the front page). Overnite shipping was $12 something.

LW_lcarp
10-28-2004, 02:32 PM
Got mine from UBI store and got it the day before official release in states

Reschke
10-28-2004, 02:51 PM
Best Buy has them available for pickup in most local stores. I just ordered mine online for instore pickup here in Hoover, AL.

They are available in all Best Buy stores in the state of Alabama today but the online portion of Best Buy has it on backorder until at least Nov. 11th is what I was just told.